PDA

View Full Version : Concert?

Akira_Kun
09-11-2004, 01:52 PM
anyone heard anything about who is playing at PMX 2005?

Kenjiro
09-12-2004, 07:45 PM
They'll probably have official announcements in the spring of '05.

shogun
09-15-2004, 03:00 AM
They'll probably have official announcements in the spring of '05.

We are already talking to labels about 2005. One of our goals is to diversify bands further and bring more bands from more countries.

One weird twist might be that some performers may not have a slot or the desire to perform. They would probably be doing Q&A and autograph sessions.

Mike

Kenjiro
09-19-2004, 03:32 PM
Thats a great idea I think, to bring bands from all around Asia, not just Japan.

Kudos to that.

Seig Warheit
09-21-2004, 06:47 PM
That sounds like a good idea. Try do get Dir en grey, okay? I know I'm sounding corny now... But even a panel with Dir en grey would be GREAT!

shagrath
09-23-2004, 04:27 AM
wow.. i wish Dir en Grey could b there... or Kozi... or Gackt... or Moi Dix Moi.. lol

Kaoruyogi
09-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Diru diru diru!!! I'd friggin DIE!!! I'd buy the tix go to the concert and DIE!!!!!!!! ^_^

abellabella
10-01-2004, 05:27 PM
I'm a T.M. Revolution fan ;p

KamisButterfly
10-02-2004, 05:39 PM
I wanna see L'Arc or just hyde Moi Dix or DEG. It would be great to see them. I would really like to see Gackt or lareine but i not sure if they are still together since they have broken up many times or maybe PLC again.

Michi
10-02-2004, 05:51 PM
lareine but i not sure if they are still together since they have broken up many times

Haha that's true. I think they're together right now considering they were just releasing stuff last month. Lareine would be interesting to see live... o_o

How about some K-pop? XD Hahaha. Too bad Click-B aren't still together because I know my boyfriend would absolutely love that. XD Maybe Bi or Se7en? Hahaha. I know K-pop performers and bands have come to the U.S. before. It would be cool to have some of them at an Asian based con.

KamisButterfly
10-02-2004, 07:27 PM
There is a concert that they are going to have that is all k-music. Its in the hollywood bowl and they are going to have performers like Bi ,shin hwa, i think se7en, cha tae hyun, dong bang shin ki and many more. I wish i could go but i have no money i really wanted to see cha tae hyun sing Again to Me because that is my favorite kpop song.So lareine is back together but who came back Mayu i bet. Poor kamijo always gets abandoned.

shagrath
10-02-2004, 07:42 PM
i think kamijo is in lareine again... cuz in the latest gothic lolita bible they said he was... i would DIE if he was at PMX this year!

Michi
10-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I heard about the concert... but I no longer live in California so it's a bit hard to get to. ^^;; Oh well. I'd only go if my boyfriend could, too. He's the big K-pop fan. >_>

KamisButterfly
10-03-2004, 02:07 AM
Oh i see. Yeah it would be great to have lareine come to pmx but maybe by then they broke up again. Well i heard somewhere something about plastic tree but i don't know. I guess we will see when pmx updates their site someday.

Maryssa
10-06-2004, 10:26 PM
Remember guys, this forum is for cosplay-related convention topics. Please discuss bands on the PMX site. Thanks!