PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party - Date and Location Set!

Paul Soth
09-11-2004, 03:43 PM
The Evening of Saturday, October 30th. I've managed to secure a location in Worthington that will suit our needs nicely. Start your planning and tell your friends now.

Paul Soth
09-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Saturday Night, October 30th.
6969-P, Worthington Galena Rd., Worthington, Oh 43085.

6:00 Pm to 1:00 Am. $5.00 Admission.

Games, snacks, drinks, music, videos, and a costume contest.

All ages welcome.

kaohotplate
09-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey, I'm from Beavercreek (near Dayton) and i may be able to come to this! It sounds like a lot of fun ^_^ I will most likely be able to get a few people to come with me, too! are jrock cosplays welcome?

~JeSsIcA~

Paul Soth
09-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Yes, it's a costume party after all. Also, we are looking at getting Ohayocon pre-reg to show up, so you can get that taken care of there.

I'm also happy to announce that The Anime Network/ADV Films will be providing prizes for the contest in promotion of The Anime Network, which has just begun brodcasting in the Central Ohio area.

kaohotplate
09-16-2004, 01:13 AM
then perhaps i should do a cosplay from one of ADV's anime XD

~JeSsIcA~

Nameless
09-20-2004, 08:55 PM
This kind of sound nice I just mite be able to make it, if I plead with my boss to let me have the day off, which may not happen, and some to go down there with, which I can't say they'll do it.

You list some cheap hotel's near.

Miyabi-
10-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Hmmm....I think I might make it after all. My b/f wants to hang out with his friends on Halloween and I don't sooo....I think I'm free now!
So...if I go I most likely will be Freya from "Chobits" Or I might bring out my Belldandy.

Lycwolf
10-01-2004, 12:48 PM
More details coming soon, here's what I have so far.

The location will be 6969 Worthington Galena Rd. Lot P in Worthington, OH

Times will be 6pm till 1am on Saturday Oct. 30th

Atleast Middle school and up, there will be NO alcohol or any other Non-Kosher activities, but this is NOT a church party.

We will be running it as a Costume party, anime style is recommended.

Admission will be Apr. $5 and we can fit up to 150 people.

There will be live music and DJ's, Snack Foods, pop, etc.

The overall party theme (deco and stuff) will be Post Apocolyptic Industrial... think doom3/resident evil, lots of rotating beacons, fog, etc... You might want to theme costumes around this, but it doesn't really matter.

If you have any ideas or questions about this party please E-Mail me at lycwolf(AT)gmail.com, there will be a website with details soon including maps and local hotels!!!

ALSO, There MIGHT be a pre-reg discount for Ohayocon at this party. Stay tuned for more info.

and yes, we will have glowsticks!

Please spread the word, we want a full house!!!!

marsie
10-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Yea! Paulie you have done this well!

Let me know if you need any help with the set up.

Of course I will be there. I'll bug you at the in person meeting on the 16th

Lycwolf
10-06-2004, 11:02 AM
THE OFFICIAL HALLOWEEN PARTY WEBSITE IS UP!!!!!!!!

HTTP://PARTY.LYCWOLF.COM

Please put all future discussion of the party at that site.

It includes information for local hotels/motels, a download of the flyer so you to can spread the joy, maps and driving directions, and much more.

The site might be a wee-bit buggy right now, but if you get and error when you sign up, something about SMTP.PHP just ignore it and you will be able to log in.

I will also be putting more details daily, so check back often.

Thnx

Ethan Cain
Halloween Party 2004 Procrastinator

Paul Soth
10-07-2004, 10:16 PM
I seriously need to work on a costume now...

Paul Soth
10-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Hey, it looks like I will need to take up any offers on help. My father is currently recovering from surgery, so in order to get any work done, I gotta take it outside. I'm working on Kenshin, and I already have the hakama, so I just need to get the shirt done. I have patterns, so I just need to grab the fabric and have a day I can put it together. Any takers please? I'll owe you if you do.