PDA

View Full Version : Group Registration: Anyone want to join?

shiroi_yukiko
09-12-2004, 02:47 AM
My friends and I are trying to go for group registration, because we are cheap and would therefore save FIVE WHOLE dollars. We ran out of steam at 8 people though (we need 10), so I'm looking for a few more people to join in. Even if it goes over 10 people, that's okay. We're going for the October 11 deadline, so I'd need the money ($30) by October 1st. ^^

If anyone is interested, please PM me!

sephygoth
09-21-2004, 11:49 AM
might do that since we crappied out at about 8 too^^
what's your group name btw?

shiroi_yukiko
09-21-2004, 12:04 PM
We haven't got one. Haha. If you want to join forces somehow though, that's okay. I got myself up to 9 people and am having no luck getting another!

sephygoth
09-21-2004, 02:29 PM
we don't really have a name either but I wrote one down somewhere! :lost:
oh well. If I can't recruit 2 more by next weekend we'll call it a crew :) I'l pm ya here for a contact combo...

Sweet~Pea
09-21-2004, 04:49 PM
my friend kim and I may be interested, were having the same problem with our group lol. I'll PM you on thursday/friday if we're both definately interested k? :japan:

Cheers Mate
-Christa

shiroi_yukiko
09-21-2004, 05:02 PM
my friend kim and I may be interested, were having the same problem with our group lol. I'll PM you on thursday/friday if we're both definately interested k? :japan:

Okay. The more the merrier. ^^

shiroi_yukiko
10-07-2004, 12:52 AM
Just an FYI, I'm closing my group off officially (been letting people get away with going past my deadline!).