PDA

View Full Version : 13-14 year old cosplayers who will actually be cosplaying

Aaron
09-12-2004, 05:14 PM
No, I'm not some kind of stalker/child molester . I was just wondering if there was gonna be anyone else there my age cosplaying. I dun know if I will yet I was just tryin to get an idea about if i'de be the only 13 year-old cosplayer there.

loserific
09-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Well, my friend and I will be going..we are 14..oh wait, I turn 15 Tuesday and she turns 15 on the 4th. Whoops. Well, my little sister will be there, and she's turning 14 on the 30th. My friend and I are going to be cosplaying Chii and Freya and my sister wants to do Ed but we don't know yet. ^-^ You won't be alone though! What are you going as?

HackerEd
09-12-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm 14. Ed will be Sasha, Nyaa and Sakura. Sasha and Nyaa are from Pita Ten while Sakura is from Naruto.If u run into me, say hi^^ I will talk to anyone. My con badge will say HackerEd also.

Admin
09-13-2004, 02:46 AM
Should probably rename this "13-14" year olds, cause if you're under 13 you're not allowed to sign up for this site. :)

Aaron
09-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Should probably rename this "13-14" year olds, cause if you're under 13 you're not allowed to sign up for this site. :)

Really? phew I barely qualify, but its good to know i won't be alone ; that is if my parents let me cosplay they keep saying i should " just watch my first con and dress up next time" :sulk:

If i do though I think i'm either going to be Inu-tiashow [inuyasha's father] , from the anime inuyasha, or maybe i think its shurkoyomaru [really dunno] he's shiori's father [the half bat youkia gurl that makes the barriers] ,but i would first need to know how to make huge bat wings that drape over my shoulders. :rolleyes: he's also from inuyasha.

sure i'll say hy but , I really will have to go by your tag ,edd,cause i dun really know who all those people are.

Gren
09-13-2004, 09:24 PM
You won't find as many cosplayer in that age range because many parents of the pre-young teens don't feel comfortable letting their children attend a convention, and don't feel like tagging along with them, so they just miss out until they are deemed "old enough" There is also the issue with them not having a source of money other than their parents.

HackerEd
09-13-2004, 10:43 PM
yes, the money is an issue. I owe my mom like $60 for cosplay stuff.

hanyou741
09-14-2004, 06:25 PM
I'm 14 and my friend is 13 and I'm going to cosplay as Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing and my friend is going to be Trowa Barton, also from Gundam Wing!^^ and no we're not going as a 2x3 thing , She likes 3x4 and I'm a 1x2 fan! And if yall got a problem with that GET OVER IT!!
Hopefully I'll see a Heero there. My badge is going to say 'Duo Rodriguez'! Hope to see you there!!!^^

Aaron
09-14-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm 14 and my friend is 13 and I'm going to cosplay as Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing and my friend is going to be Trowa Barton, also from Gundam Wing!^^ and no we're not going as a 2x3 thing , She likes 3x4 and I'm a 1x2 fan! And if yall got a problem with that GET OVER IT!!
Hopefully I'll see a Heero there. My badge is going to say 'Duo Rodriguez'! Hope to see you there!!!^ ^ !!!!!!!!!!!!:miffed: !!!!!! If I wer alowed to speak my mind on hear !!!!!! ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......... $%#@!!! I HATE YAOI !!!! ESPECIALLY "REAL LIFE" YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron
09-14-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey! Hacker ed , would you PM me some pics of the characters your gonna be so ill recognize you?

HackerEd
09-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Okies, the pics have been sent^^

loserific
09-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Money is a big issue with me. The whole 'being old enough' isn't anything with my parents. I'm going with some friends while my mom does something else. Though another issue is transportaion. I can't wait till I'm 16, I need a car! But I have to work for my money and then beg my mom to take me to the fabric stores and such. I hate this stupid age. -.-

hanyou741
09-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Aaron,
If I wer alowed to speak my mind on hear !!!!!! ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......... $%#@!!! I HATE YAOI !!!! ESPECIALLY "REAL LIFE" YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------
OK god, don't have to all rude about it!! Geeze, I didn't think I was going to be flamed for sayin that, why do you hate it that much? I can understand 'real life', but anime?
Anywayz please don't flame anymore, because I'm really excited about my first cosplay and convention so...no more flames please. Thanx!
I hope to see everyone at oni-con!!^^

Aaron
09-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Aaron,
If I wer alowed to speak my mind on hear !!!!!! ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh......... $%#@!!! I HATE YAOI !!!! ESPECIALLY "REAL LIFE" YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------
OK god, don't have to all rude about it!! Geeze, I didn't think I was going to be flamed for sayin that, why do you hate it that much? I can understand 'real life', but anime?
Anywayz please don't flame anymore, because I'm really excited about my first cosplay and convention so...no more flames please. Thanx!
I hope to see everyone at oni-con!!^^

ok,ok, sorry...... I din't mean to flame but I mean !!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............. .................................................. .......... thats just nasty....... plus why would duo want heero whenhes got Hilde!!!!

Karisu-sama
09-17-2004, 01:05 AM
Aaron: yes, please don't flame, if you wish to remain a member Cosplay.Com.

Some people don't like Yaoi, some do. And some people are heterosexual, some are bisexual, and some are gay. And sometimes even people who are heterosexual (typically women, since Yaoi is a genre created by women and for women) find the idea of 2 bishie anime guys together cute and adorable, though you do not.

There is room for both those who like Yaoi and those who dislike Yaoi on this board, as long as they remain polite to each other.

Aaron
09-17-2004, 01:33 AM
Aaron: yes, please don't flame, if you wish to remain a member Cosplay.Com.

Some people don't like Yaoi, some do. And some people are heterosexual, some are bisexual, and some are gay. And sometimes even people who are heterosexual (typically women, since Yaoi is a genre created by women and for women) find the idea of 2 bishie anime guys together cute and adorable, though you do not.

There is room for both those who like Yaoi and those who dislike Yaoi on this board, as long as they remain polite to each other.

:walkoff: Yes I understand.
And I did'nt mean it as a flame to the person ; just saying that yaoi*cringes* really grossed me out. Agian I apollogize .

please don't delete me! I'll be good honest I will. I'm a good boy :angel2:

hanyou741
09-17-2004, 05:21 PM
apologize accepted!
Well I guess you would think it would be gross because your a guy, like I'm not a yuri fan at all, so it's understandable. Hey how did know what Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father loook like?? I can never find a picture of him, but I'm hoping to see you at Oni-con, I want to see what your cosplay looks like!!^^

P.S
Sorry for gettin you in trouble with the cosplay.com peeps. I didn't think they would say anything, so I'm sorry really really sorry.

Aaron
09-18-2004, 02:39 AM
apologize accepted!
Well I guess you would think it would be gross because your a guy, like I'm not a yuri fan at all, so it's understandable. Hey how did know what Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father loook like?? I can never find a picture of him, but I'm hoping to see you at Oni-con, I want to see what your cosplay looks like!!^^

P.S
Sorry for gettin you in trouble with the cosplay.com peeps. I didn't think they would say anything, so I'm sorry really really sorry.

oh its fine as long as they dont have like a three strikes your out record :untrust: but i have bad news , i may not be going here afterall :waaaah: i may still be going here but its not lookin good [my parents choice they think i should wait for a closer one but hey] and even if i do inutiashow is just gonna be to hard for me i think im currently not shure who im gonna be :lost:

Aaron
09-18-2004, 02:43 AM
Please sign the the "Convince Aaron's parents to take him to Oni-Con" petition.

just post your username
here:

hanyou741
09-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Hey are you trying to go to Oni-con by yourself? Because if you are that may be the reason you parents might not let you go, to convince your parents to let you go , show them that you are responsible. Like try to a lot of chores around the house, or make a deal with them.
from Hanyou741,

loserific
09-19-2004, 12:49 PM
*signs the petition for Aaron*

Hanyou has a point though. Do things that will make them trust you. But other than that, I know how you feel. But with me, my mom 'says' I'm going but really she just takes me for a few hours. -.-; I wish you all the luck on convincing your parents!

HackerEd
09-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Mine are having a hard time letting me go on Friday, but the people I'm going with are friends I've known since 1st grade (now in 9th) and their mom is rally responsible. They're supposed to discuss it today, so news later if I'll be going on friday or not.

Aaron
09-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Mine are having a hard time letting me go on Friday, but the people I'm going with are friends I've known since 1st grade (now in 9th) and their mom is rally responsible. They're supposed to discuss it today, so news later if I'll be going on friday or not.

no.... my parents are going with me.... they have to unless you want me to walk what would be a six hour drive [ i live in Mississippi land of no close anime cons.] and its more like a time and money instead of responsibility thing

loserific
09-20-2004, 08:21 PM
Oh,I see what you mean. Maybe you could help out with the money problem by trying to raise some yourself?

Aaron
09-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Oh,I see what you mean. Maybe you could help out with the money problem by trying to raise some yourself?

Too, late..............
My Mother just informed me that she had a trail ride[horses]that weekend and that "unless something came up and she had to miss her trail ride that she had been planning forever,she was sorry, but we weren't going to the one in Texas"

So... I'll really miss you guys!!! :waaaah: [not gonna cry, not gonna cry]
:blubber: :bigcry: ok,ok, so I'm not cryin [yet] but I hope I'll get to see ya'll at a different con. or maybe Oni-Con next year :(

loserific
09-21-2004, 04:32 PM
;_; I feel so sorry for you. Maybe you could go to Ushi-con that's in January? Or just try again next year, just get everything planned way ahead of time. So sorry,though. ;_;

Aaron
09-21-2004, 09:43 PM
;_; I feel so sorry for you. Maybe you could go to Ushi-con that's in January? Or just try again next year, just get everything planned way ahead of time. So sorry,though. ;_;

wheres ushi-con maybe that one will work!!! :mfg:

loserific
09-22-2004, 06:30 PM
Ushi-con is in Austin. There is also kamikaze-con that is in Houston during March. You can try checking that out too.

Aaron
09-23-2004, 01:24 AM
Ushi-con is in Austin. There is also kamikaze-con that is in Houston during March. You can try checking that out too.

I'm lookin at both of there web sites but I think me and my parents have decided to go to Numa Rei-No Con in Louisianna it looks pretty nice plus its free . well maybe anther time another con [another dimension is more like chances of meeting up with you guys in Texas] oh well I hope you all have a great time PM me lots of pics of you costums!!!

Pasta_or_Die
03-29-2011, 10:30 PM
Money is a big issue with me. The whole 'being old enough' isn't anything with my parents. I'm going with some friends while my mom does something else. Though another issue is transportaion. I can't wait till I'm 16, I need a car! But I have to work for my money and then beg my mom to take me to the fabric stores and such. I hate this stupid age. -.-
Right?
Im 14 and im cosplaying Seychelles from Hetalia... I think im the youngest Hetalia cosplayer hahaha

Thearah
03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Right?
Im 14 and im cosplaying Seychelles from Hetalia... I think im the youngest Hetalia cosplayer hahaha

You replied to a thread.... that's about seven years old. Lol.

Pasta_or_Die
03-31-2011, 10:53 PM

Yes-Yes i just realized that yesterday when i was checking out the dates on these forums. I'm new at forums so hahaha xD Clumsy me XD

loserific
04-03-2011, 02:45 PM

lolol, I got an e-mail saying someone responded to this and I was just like "Wait...I'm not 13-14...why would I..oh dear, this must have been me when I started cosplaying." xDD Thanks for the lawlz. But now I feel old. xDD