PDA

View Full Version : I need some help ><

RealizeDOP
06-25-2002, 11:03 PM
Hey guys~
I was wondering if any of you can help me out. I'm going to be in LA on Saturday, and it's been a long time since i have been their. My mom and I are the only ones going, and she can't drive and well, i can't either cause all i have is my permit and i can't rent a car. Anyway, I wanted to know if anybody can tell me a bit about how to get around LA without a car and stuff >< I'm totally clueless and my mom is getting all paranoid on me -.-* But errr, any information would be greatly appreciated! : ) Can't wait to see some of you at AX!

Adella
06-26-2002, 03:10 AM
well there really is no other way to get around unless you want to take the bus. I wouldn't suggest that though.

Yuna
06-26-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by RealizeDOP
Hey guys~
I was wondering if any of you can help me out. I'm going to be in LA on Saturday, and it's been a long time since i have been their. My mom and I are the only ones going, and she can't drive and well, i can't either cause all i have is my permit and i can't rent a car. Anyway, I wanted to know if anybody can tell me a bit about how to get around LA without a car and stuff >< I'm totally clueless and my mom is getting all paranoid on me -.-* But errr, any information would be greatly appreciated! : ) Can't wait to see some of you at AX!

Well, which hotel are you staying at first of all? And, then you need to get a shuttle from the airport to the hotel in which you're staying which I hope is the main con hotel... OMG, look at me... I so don't even know what's going for AX! I don't even know the name of the hotel I'm staying at.. ::falls over::

Kenshin Ken
06-27-2002, 12:51 AM
Just so you should know.. I'll clarify the two options above:

Plane/shuttle: takign the plane will cost you the fare here n there..but the shuttle has it's own fare of about.. 30 bucks each way.. just a little note for ya ^^;

Bus: if you take Greyhound, it'll drop you off 1.5 miles away from the con, I'm also taking the bus, and I'll be there around 6 am ^^; enough time for a nice walk..

That is all ^^