PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts At Ax03?

tamahomegurl
12-15-2002, 06:04 PM
i started one of these topics at the anime expo board so i might as well post one here!! ^___^

anyone planning on dressing up as kh characters?? i know matt-sama's gonna be the kick ass cloud, of course!!! *grins widely*

my sis and i are going as kairi and sora and also as tinkerbell and peter pan on friday and saturday (most likely)....

hopefully, i'll have someone as a "surprise kh character" with me then...^___- *winks at jen-chan*

who and when are all you going??!!

Tifa
12-15-2002, 06:52 PM
My friend who was gunna be Yuna is thinking about being Halloween Sora instead. His halloween costume is so cute =^^=

Kusanagi
12-15-2002, 07:39 PM
Leon on Friday ^_^

Sana-chan
12-15-2002, 09:18 PM
I might put my Kairi costume on for a little bit... not sure when tho lol. My sis'll prolly wear Riku and my friend's Leon.

Celine
12-15-2002, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I will probably bring Riku to AX. ^_^ And join the legions of KH cosplayers! Whoo! I hope people do Halloween Sora, I love that creepy little costume! But I have no idea when I would wear it, since it is just too far away to think about that sort of thing.

Spooky Brew
12-15-2002, 11:54 PM
Leon/Squall on Friday as well!

enishi
12-16-2002, 12:11 AM
Put me down for Original Flavor Riku (maybe).

Adella
12-16-2002, 03:19 AM
I'll be Aerith.

Alaria
12-16-2002, 04:21 AM
tamahomegurl, matt-sama's going to be a kick-ass kh sephy too ^__^ I'll hopefully be doing maleficent, and our friends will be doing a heartless riku, sora, and ansem

Dark Vision
12-16-2002, 05:28 PM
Ummm a Sora costume for awhile, I just wanna run around with a keyblade. I'll be micky if I have to.

tamahomegurl
12-16-2002, 10:26 PM
oh crappers!!! *slaps myself across the face* gomen alaria-sama!!!!! x____x;; i forgot to mention your all mighty-ness maleficent!!! x____x;; gomen!!! *bows rapidly* HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I FORGET??!!!! *hits myself again* Please accept my apologies... i can't wait to see how your maleficent turns out since your lulu rocked ax sooo darn much!!!!! ^__^

i can't wait to see everyone!!!! and all the DISNEY characters especially!!! wow....dark vision-sama is going to be king mickey??!!! *all hail to King Mickey*

and aeris-sama!! your new avi looks soooo pretty!!! you're soooo pretty!!!! for some reason, you remind me of gillian anderson in your pic...and that's damn awesome!!!! ^___^

Spooky Brew
12-16-2002, 10:29 PM
Oh god you said Gillian Anderson!!!! Please say your sorry or Aeris is going to yell at you!!!!!

tamahomegurl
12-16-2002, 10:40 PM
hmmm??? *scratches head* oh!! i didn't know aeris didn't like gillian anderson??!! >__<;; gomen!!!! i didn't mean anything bad!!! *cries* i love x-files, gillian anderson, and david duchovny...(maybe a little too much)...

*hopes aeris doesn't get mad* x____x;;

Spooky Brew
12-16-2002, 10:46 PM
We had a thread about thier "likeness" and Aeris threw a fit! Saying your sorry is okay because you didn't know, but poor SleepingKirby was yelled at! Anyways, I like a lot of your costumes, Tamahomegurl! Do you by any chance own that commision site Cosplay Sancturary at all?

tamahomegurl
12-16-2002, 11:31 PM
*cries* gomenasai!!!!! *bows bows bows* i really didn't know that aeris would be upset over that!! x____x;; i thought gillian anderson was well liked...;____;;

and spooky brew - arigato for telling me about that!!! ^___^ if you hadn't, i would have been frying in hell!!!! x____x

arigato for the compliments too!! and yup...uh...cosplay sanctuary is actually owned by my mom. and our costumes aren't that spectacular or eye popping..!! ^^;; but thank you none-the-less!! *huggles*

Spooky Brew
12-16-2002, 11:35 PM
That's very cool! I was thinking about getting the Tasuki one commisioned by I'm scared of the price!

tamahomegurl
12-16-2002, 11:38 PM
*huggles spooky brew* i'll pm you...! ^_^

your kh squall is lookin pretty good too!!! be prepared for a glomp fest when i see you at ax03!!

Spooky Brew
12-16-2002, 11:39 PM
Oh cool! Glompage...oh my...:D

Alaria
12-18-2002, 02:11 AM
*blinks and hugs tamahomegurl* oro, don't hit urself hun!! Matt's costume will be far more awesome than mine, and I can't wait to see urs :D

tamahomegurl
12-18-2002, 04:00 PM
*super duper huggles alaria* dang girl..whatcha talkin bout your costume's not cool as matt's??!!!! YOU BOTH RULE!!! *bows down to alaria and matt*

i can't wait to see both of you in person and your kawaii lil sis too!! mine and my sis's outfits are anything out of the ordinary *eyes alaria* so it's not really anything really surprising. ^^;;

but...WE CERTAINLY LOOK FORWARD to your i-know-it's-gonna-blow-everyone-away Maleficent!!!! yay!!!!! i can't believe i'm soooo excited and anxious to see one of the ultimate baddies ever!!! ^__^ hee hee!

tamahomegurl
12-18-2002, 04:07 PM
before i forget, do you guys prefer a certain date or time to have a kh meeting? i think dk squall on the message board suggested a massive square "get together" combining all ff, kh, chrono cross, etc groups together...

i just wanted to see what you all think so that i can prepare and take time off from work to attend!! i wouldn't miss it for the world!!!! ^___^

SohjiroX
12-18-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by tamahomegurl
i started one of these topics at the anime expo board so i might as well post one here!! ^___^

anyone planning on dressing up as kh characters?? i know matt-sama's gonna be the kick ass cloud, of course!!! *grins widely*

my sis and i are going as kairi and sora and also as tinkerbell and peter pan on friday and saturday (most likely)....

hopefully, i'll have someone as a "surprise kh character" with me then...^___- *winks at jen-chan*

who and when are all you going??!!

That banner......leon.........LEONS BACK!!!!!!!!! I know this is way off topic but, damn that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and I am planning on a adult riku or KH Reno outfit really but still in the making, in anycase man I cant wait to play that game and even get to cosplay as him, till than its other characters from the game before that, like steve.

tamahomegurl
12-18-2002, 09:41 PM
SohjiroX::

arigato for noticing dear leon on the banner!! ^__^ I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!! ^__^ That rush of warm fuzziness and excitement just crashing over you when you find out leon will be the main character in re4.....yes..i know that feeling well!!!! ^__^

yeah..i think i might cosplay him (only maybe because i'm not as bishi as kamui-sama! XD) but i definitely will bring a resident evil outfit - most likely jill valentine's re3 outfit....or i can totally go for an ada wong cosplay outfit...i LOVE ADA!!! SHE RULES!!! ^__-

dang..you're cosplaying as steve??!!! ^__^ maybe i should make a claire outfit just for the heck of it!!!

Anyhow....can't wait to meet and see you too!!! *huggles*

SohjiroX
12-19-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by tamahomegurl
SohjiroX::

arigato for noticing dear leon on the banner!! ^__^ I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!! ^__^ That rush of warm fuzziness and excitement just crashing over you when you find out leon will be the main character in re4.....yes..i know that feeling well!!!! ^__^

yeah..i think i might cosplay him (only maybe because i'm not as bishi as kamui-sama! XD) but i definitely will bring a resident evil outfit - most likely jill valentine's re3 outfit....or i can totally go for an ada wong cosplay outfit...i LOVE ADA!!! SHE RULES!!! ^__-

dang..you're cosplaying as steve??!!! ^__^ maybe i should make a claire outfit just for the heck of it!!!

Anyhow....can't wait to meet and see you too!!! *huggles*

I am planning a semi large group of just RE characters, alot of friends say steve cause I am short and can pull of the cocky personality just right but I like Leon and Chris alot as well, I am giong to be buying rep. weapons at the shop near by.....they have a rep. ak 47 and shot gun, even lugars I can paint gold and more......I CANT WAIT!!!! All I can say is that I am so doing this.....and KH. KNow what I am going to make a thread for this anyways, if you have aim look me up if not email me, and if your doing jill, out of the top ten of my RE fav........Jill is right there next to Ada and than Claire and Rebeca, hope to hear back from you and such.

Alaria
12-20-2002, 03:10 AM
*turns beet red and hides in a corner* not...used...to so many compliments, ororo O_o u are a silly girlie, but thank u. And don't u dare denegrate ur costumes, I can't wait to see; I'm sure they'll be wonderful!

Freya
12-20-2002, 12:55 PM
I'm still debating whether to be Riku on friday or stick with my Asuka from Evangelion costume -_-;;; decisions...

SohjiroX
12-20-2002, 01:42 PM
I am working on a Adult Riku if not KH Reno

tamahomegurl
12-21-2002, 06:23 AM
alaria-sama...alaria-sama....*glomps*

oh!!! just wanted to wish you a merry christmas and a wonderful holiday!! stay dry and drive safely, k? it's been kinda wet out there these days, ne?

tell matt-sama for me too!!! *huggles*

Alaria
12-21-2002, 12:11 PM
*huggles tamahomegurl* merry christmas to you to hun! :) Its been wet indeed, but me likes . And I'll tell matt too, since the silly boy does not come on often enough

As for the time of the meeting, as long as its not too close to the general FF one , then whenever

Adella
12-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Alaria and Lord Masamune are already mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spooky Brew
12-21-2002, 03:39 PM
But, Alaria's mine.......eh, I'll tag along...I guess...

Alaria
12-22-2002, 04:26 AM
:thumbsup: ororo, did not mean to cause any trouble that I didn't!
I dunnot know how long I'll be wearing Maleficent either, since I'm doing 5 other costumes *runs and hides* but I promise I'll wear it long enough! O_O

jen_kat
12-26-2002, 01:21 AM
Is anyone gonna do AntiSora?

If not, I'll do it.

I was flipping through the bad guys section in the back of the game guide (Brady's), don't know what else to call it right now, and I was narrowing it down to either AntiSora or the Mushroom Heartless... but I have an affinity towards Sora *sigh*, so I volunteer now to do him.

What does minna-san think?

[Wee!! My 100th post!! Finally hit the 3 digits!! ^^V]

SohjiroX
12-26-2002, 05:08 PM
I think that would be cool

Tifa
12-26-2002, 06:25 PM
Neato, but I like the mushroom! =^.^'=

SohjiroX
01-02-2003, 11:39 PM
well I am trying to think...KH squall which everyone will do or a never done one, or adult Riku either or.

tamahomegurl
01-03-2003, 01:05 AM
ooooohhhhhh....heartless cosplayers??!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! i don't have to carry my ghetto heartless plushie anymore!!!!!!! i get to glomp the real ones!!! ^___^

Spooky Brew
01-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Ah yes...glompage is good!!! I can assure you, my ultra ghetto Leon will be there and so will my ultra coolio Tasuki one to!! That's because Tamahomegurl is da bomb with the sewing!! *huggles*

jen_kat
01-03-2003, 06:56 PM
So... uh... which one am I doing? Antisora or Mushroom Heartless? I know I volunteered to do Antisora, but it seems like people like the mushroom. So, I'm confused and need clarification. Meh?

tamahomegurl
01-04-2003, 12:01 AM
ayaiiiii spooky brew-chan....!!!! ^_____^ *blushes and runs away* arigato for the compliments!!! *super duper huggles*

you'll be one of the coolest tasuki's yet!!!! and certainly, most glompable and deliciously bishi!!!! *winks*

Spooky Brew
01-04-2003, 12:03 AM
No problem!! And thanks!

Sana-chan
01-04-2003, 11:32 AM
oo heartless cosplay!! That'd be sooo awesome XD. I dunno if I'll wear Kairi @ AX, but I'll bring it anyway juss incase. I reaaaaally wanna see someone dress up as Donald and Goofy, but like ya know in those big ol weirdo outfits the ppl @ Disneyland wear.

tamahomegurl
01-08-2003, 05:22 PM
*agrees with sana-chan*

it would be soooo darn awesome if we saw donald, goofy, or even mickey walking around the con center.... ^__-

we are afterall in anaheim - home of disneyland and the mighty ducks!

Alaria
01-08-2003, 08:05 PM
man, we hafta sneak into disneyland and take pics in our KH costumes around the park :D

Spooky Brew
01-08-2003, 10:29 PM
They will not let you do that! I went on Halloween and they wouldn't let anybody with a costume in! For 'security reasons' so, if yiu guys go on a normal day, I can only guess how far that stick up thier ass is like! That's why I suggested that everyone meet outside the park and take loads of pics at the big 'California' sign! That way nobody gets hurt, especially those damn Disney monkeys!! :D

SohjiroX
01-09-2003, 06:16 PM
So whats the count on this? And man no one really wants to do RE guess I should just do this with others and hope for the best fun.

tamahomegurl
01-10-2003, 06:12 AM
dang...i can't wait...my tink costume's almost done...!!! all i really need besides faith and trust..is a bit of pixie dust!!! XD

SohjiroX
01-13-2003, 11:57 AM
cant help you there, god I love that avatar. and banner.

tamahomegurl
01-25-2003, 04:11 PM
arigato!!! ^__^ *bows*

i can't wait to see all the kh cosplayers...especially matt-sama and alaria-sama!!!! *winks*

SohjiroX
01-25-2003, 07:38 PM
*double blink* why what are they going as?

jen_kat
01-26-2003, 12:31 AM
I believe their going as Cloud and Malificent, respectively...right?

tamahomegurl
01-26-2003, 09:08 PM
yay!!!! *cheers jen_kat on* yup yup!!! *nods head in total agreement*

matt-sama's cloud outfit is soooo drool worthy!!! ^__^ and alaria is jus sooo darn badass in dark, sleek outfits!!!! woo hoo!!!

SohjiroX
01-28-2003, 12:28 AM
sort of feeling left out, I think I rather watch all this, from the look of how many RE people replyed to mine droping that idea I guess since there no one really is doing that, and I will just do ansem instead of him and adult riku, or the other way around.

jen_kat
01-28-2003, 12:54 AM
I thought I'd just put a comment here since tamahomegurl is cosplaying Tinkerbell and all... my school's spring play/drama is going to be "Peter Pan".

Geez, KH has changed the way I see everything. Nothing's ever going to be the way it was, ever again. I mean, every time I hear Goofy's voice, I'm expecting to hear Sora's voice, every time I hear the mention of something Disney, I almost always connect it back to KH... and now... my school is doing "Peter Pan"...

FlameSniperRei
01-29-2003, 01:13 AM
When is the KH photo gathering cuz yeah...?

tamahomegurl
01-29-2003, 11:22 PM
gomen rei-chan.....@___@;;

i do not have any idea when and what time the kh meeting is at....i think we'll probably have an assigned time when ax comes closer...

dksquall - i think - has a checklist for all the assigned times on the ax board..

i can't wait to see your outfit though, rei-chan...youre kagome and yuffie outfits were amazing at ani-magic '02!!! your sis makes a honey of a squall too!!! *winks*

oh jen_kat!!! hahahah!!! peter pan rules!!!! ^__^ i love the disney original version and the return to neverland edition....peter pan rocks!!! ^___^ i'm so glad that they had wendy and peter together in kh....*coos* they're soooo cute together!! i just chose to be tinkerbell because she has awesome wings and is majorly kawaii!!

makio
02-03-2003, 03:19 AM
So, who's going to be who...?

khamryn
02-03-2003, 09:57 AM
::late. @.@ swears i'm blind or my mouse dun click right.::

I've just permanantly added the Unknown/Riku (hm thats a spoiler isn't it? I'm sure one of them is Riku) to my list for Expo. :x

Celine
02-03-2003, 03:54 PM
I am *so* bringing my Riku costume to AX. I'm happy with how it turned out and I want another con to wear it at. Plus, going to the beach is a perfect photo opportunity!

khamryn
02-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Celine- :x Let me know when you go to the beach so I can take some pics of you too. *_*

SohjiroX
02-03-2003, 05:57 PM
sounds like everyone is doing alot of cool stuff

Emeralda
02-03-2003, 06:09 PM
I should have Snow White done for AX. *crosses her fingers* So if you want a Princess, let me know. Just gotta make sure it doesn't coincide with the Suikoden group.

khamryn
02-03-2003, 08:04 PM
Emeralda - u.u; Much planning must be done methinks to not have big groups conflict. ::In Suikoden group too.:: @@

Emeralda
02-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Can't have the Suikoden group without Hugo.. tehehe.

Evil ColSanders
02-04-2003, 05:33 PM
I don't really think that you are going to be allowed to wear ANY disney character cosplay. The whole REASON that we can do what we do is because Japan's so lax with it. Disney will eat you alive.

Imma be KH Wakka.

khamryn
02-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Evil ColSanders- ::Raises an eyebrow.:: If they will allow Harry Potter cosplay at conventions, they will allow Disney. Besides that Snow White is now also from a video game. Made by a Japanese conpany. Therefore, it counts.

Edit- I will say I misread it, but I won't take that off. :p Besides that, if Disney would get so mad about what's essentially advertising they don't have to pay for why would they allow Disney costumers in Disneyland/world? And why would they put out patterns for their dresses? ::Used to work for a fabric store.::

Celine
02-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Bwa, if there's some KH gathering, it can't conflict with the Suikoden 3 one... I will cry... ;_; If enough of us want to get pics with both, I'm sure we can rally to have the meetings at different times or on different days. I'd love to see your Snow White, Emeralda! I hope that many people do Disney characters!

khamryn
02-04-2003, 09:31 PM
Celine- Yeah. @@ Hopefully it also doesn't conflict with Angel Sanc. ::Squeak.:: so many groups! its cool :D

Kairikins
02-05-2003, 06:07 PM
yay XD Now Im starting to see collections of people talk about doing KH at AX (well that. .and I didnt really know of anyone else until I joined the forum tsk tsk on me)

*could just see a tall, pale red head standing there looking like a MORON * hahaha ^_~ I'm already getting really excited and its sooooo faaar away ;_;

khamryn
02-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Kairi- Hey I'm excited too and Katsu isn't even past yet, in fact my Aya shirt isn't even done yet! ::Lol:: I so badly want to start on Deep Dive stuff and Hugo etc... n.n

Kairikins
02-05-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by khamryn
Kairi- Hey I'm excited too and Katsu isn't even past yet, in fact my Aya shirt isn't even done yet! ::Lol:: I so badly want to start on Deep Dive stuff and Hugo etc... n.n

Heh I can see it now. .Poor kham leaving all bleeding and bruised because Deep Dive chars getting glomped to death* ^_~

*cant wait to see want wait to seee*

khamryn
02-05-2003, 09:14 PM
Kairi- @.@;;;; That's what I'll have Oblivion for if it happens which I doubt. :p WhackwhackRUNNN!

Kairikins
02-05-2003, 09:25 PM
hahaha SMART thinking ^__^

tch!! Dont say I didnt warn ya if Oblivion wears on having to beat the glompers off

khamryn
02-05-2003, 09:48 PM
Kairi- >.> Well I'll just have to have Will make it out of really durable wood. Speaking of that.. if my plans work right he may be standing around with me... :x ::GRIN::

Kairikins
02-05-2003, 09:51 PM
haha I'd suggest damn titanium. .but I dun think thatd be too agreeable to those running the cons ;)

eeee! *crosses fingers for ya* That would probably be better. .he can fend them off with ya (wuauahaha team UNSTOPABLE!)

khamryn
02-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Kairi- haha i dun think it would be. u.u; i would like those made out of steel someday though. *_* (oathkeeper and oblivion) ::blinks, laughs:: indeed. ~_^ we're the... somethin duo. lol

Kairikins
02-05-2003, 10:31 PM
heh that would be damn bad if you could have them done in steel just for the hell of it

should we call you guys the SD then? (The Somethin duo fear them O.O!) heh heh

Emeralda
02-05-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Celine
Bwa, if there's some KH gathering, it can't conflict with the Suikoden 3 one... I will cry... ;_; If enough of us want to get pics with both, I'm sure we can rally to have the meetings at different times or on different days. I'd love to see your Snow White, Emeralda! I hope that many people do Disney characters!

I'd cry too! I'm looking forward to the Suikoden group!

*blushes* And thanks.. its going to be tough. I should have snatched a kids Disney pattern before my last day at JoAnns. Then again, who knew that I'd be doing Snow White. Hehe. OH! I should grab Mo and get pics at the Ren Faire again. *taps her lip* Damn, we have no Princes though. I'm sure we'd get odd looks. I was asked a bajillion times if I was a fairy when we did Lunar there.

Alaria
02-06-2003, 01:10 AM
oooo a princess is it *cackles and waves her hand over her staff* Now I must find 6 other princesses of heart that I may ensnare...I mean take photos with :D

Emeralda
02-06-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Alaria
oooo a princess is it *cackles and waves her hand over her staff* Now I must find 6 other princesses of heart that I may ensnare...I mean take photos with :D

*squeeks and scuttles away* Oh look.. an apple.. YUM! Erk.. *thump* x_x

khamryn
02-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Kairi- LoL!!! Nah.... if it wasn't me in the group I'd say doable duo. XD but it is and it doesn't apply. hahahaha.

Emeralda- You used to work at JoAnn's too? XD ::High fives.::

Kairikins
02-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Kham- eeeaaaa! *tackle* *thwap* LOL thats NOT allowed!!^__^ you're so adorable I could squish ya! :-p thhhpppppppp *resounding disagreement*

khamryn
02-06-2003, 10:26 AM
Kairi- o.O;;;;; ::Bap:: away away! i don't agree and that's that. ^_^;; (sooo Ot. @@)

Kairikins
02-06-2003, 10:44 AM
*retreats* ok ok! ^.^ *duck* You'll see yet I'll make you see it *throws back head with an evil "wuahahahaha"*

*then proceeds to kick self BACK ot*

Emeralda
02-06-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by khamryn

Emeralda- You used to work at JoAnn's too? XD ::High fives.:: [/B]

I was there about a month. There were certain things they NEGLECTED to tell me when I took over as shipment supervisor (I forget what they called it) in a ghetto-tastic store.

khamryn
02-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Emeralda- Ahhhh I see. I had to quit because they had me cutting all the time and my in remission tendonitis/semi carpal came back full time. ::Blehs.::

FlameSniperRei
02-06-2003, 02:57 PM
hey guys is Sat noon sound like a good time for the KH gathering?

khamryn
02-06-2003, 03:41 PM
FlameSniperRei- *_* I have no idea, I also need to know when the other two groups I'm joining meet. >.> (Angel Sanc and Suikoden III) However I'm pretty sure Rosiel won't be thinking about what days for those for a while (or at least until after Katsu, when I'll bug her. XD wahhaa)

tamahomegurl
02-10-2003, 06:59 AM
awwww man...i hope the kh gathering won't coincide with the final fantasy gathering...geezzzzzzz........!!!! i don't wanna switch in and out of my yuna, kairi, and tinkerbell within minutes apart from eachother.....x___x;; it's inhumanly possible and definitely inhumane!!!! XD

and gomen alaria-sama...i cannot be one of your ensnared princesses....i'm a darn summon who just flickers around...;___;; but i don't care if sora doesn't allow it, i'll join your crew anytime, baby!!! hahahhah!!!! ^___^

khamryn
02-10-2003, 10:40 AM
Tamahomegurl- ::imagines you running to the bathroom every 2 minutes:: *_* wow, some good planning is needed here methinks. hehehe.

Baka Neko
02-10-2003, 05:31 PM
For anyone who is interested... I'll be entering a Kingdom Hearts music video into the competition this year. ^^ Thought I'd let some KH fans know! That's about it.. Can't wait to see how this KH group turns out! ^^

tamahomegurl
02-10-2003, 08:17 PM
hahhah khamryn...!!!! ^___^ i know you'd be sexy and deliciously bishi no matter what costume you're sporting so you have no worries, ne!!! ^___- *wide grin* just be prepared for the massive glomping yet again!!!

and baka neko....i'm rooting for you on the videos, babe!!!! ^___^

khamryn
02-11-2003, 12:59 AM
>hahhah khamryn...!!!! ^___^ i know you'd be sexy and deliciously bishi no matter what costume you're sporting so you have no worries, ne!!! ^___- *wide grin* just be prepared for the massive glomping yet again!!!

@.x what did I do to deserve all this praise from you and pretearwink etc? @.@ ::no clue, disbelieves.:: u.u; ::but will be prepared. >.> has been floored mult. times by friends.::

::is currently fuming about that new AX rule.:: thats so.. dumb.. >.< i can't believe disney would do that!

Evil ColSanders
02-11-2003, 02:10 AM
Yes, everyone, check the sticky up top.

There's new stuff that you have to look at if your thinking about Disney cosplay.

Kairikins
02-11-2003, 02:28 PM
Kham: Oh I can. .Disney has always had a major stick up their ass about anything CLOSELY resembling any of their characters T_T its a joke

khamryn
02-11-2003, 05:41 PM
Kairi- Yes but I'm of the firm opinion that if they didn't want people to make the costumes they shouldn't make patterns for them. >.>; That's just me though. ::Mumble:: ::wishes Walt was still alive, he seemed like a really decent/easygoing guy.:: ::mumble, also thinks Disney was better before walt died and then later his brother or whomever had taken over died:: in otherwords before it went corporate... but that's very OT so I'm shutting up now. >.>

Kairikins
02-11-2003, 07:41 PM
two words that could be another term for Satan kham

Michael Eisner (aka Lord Farkwad) XD

*has many rants about that* but we can take that to AIM later lmao

AngelJibrille
02-13-2003, 01:57 PM
Hey all,

Official policy now up:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7493

Thanks!
Marisa Price
AX2003 Cosplay Events Coordinator

OneArmedSora
02-15-2003, 11:56 AM
Hey I just found this thread and it is sooooo cool! Yesterday I had started a thread in the "game costume" part if the site, so you guys are also welcom to post there if you want. Any way, I am going to AX03 as classic Sora with the classic keyblade and and friend of mine is most-likly going as "Unknown" from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Mine is about 80% done and we havent started on his yet. I really want to see some pics of some KH cosplay, if any one has any let me know. Well any way just leting you all know I'm here and like the idea of KH cosplay! Talk to you all soon.

Kairikins
02-16-2003, 01:20 AM
Heh well welcome to the boards OneArmedSora XD hope you enjoy it here! (you should its awsome)

tamahomegurl
02-16-2003, 04:40 PM
irrashimase OneArmedSora!!! ^__^

welcome to the home of kh cosplayers @ ax!!!! ^___^ we hope to set a good meeting time and place for all us kh cosplayers attending ax.....

and cool!!!!! my sis is going to crossplay the original sora again!! ^__^ yay!!! more soras = more glomps!!! *winks*

i'm gonna go as kairi again....i will have to ditch my tink outfit at home due to the new policies....*cries*

jen_kat
02-17-2003, 12:42 AM
I thought people could still wear their Disney cosplay, but you have to check at the Masquerade Registration Desk to get a cosplay ribbon. Isn't that what the policy says? It shouldn't be a discouragement to give up your Disney costume. What would we do without the variety? Though more KH cosplay is good, what good is it without the KH Disney characters? T_T

makio
02-17-2003, 04:50 PM
-peers out from the woodwork, with a half-finished KH Goofy costume-

Please don't kick me in the shins. :drunk:

tamahomegurl
02-17-2003, 05:16 PM
jen_kat:

i think it only applies to masquerade contestants, no? hmmmm*scratches head* i don't remember.......x_____x??

jen_kat
02-17-2003, 05:25 PM
No, they have one for Hall Cosplay and one for the Masquerade. Check out the link that Marisa posted a few posts up. :: looks up about 6 or 7 posts:: XD

tamahomegurl
02-18-2003, 02:55 PM
hmmmmm....*scratches head* in that case...i'll just bring those outfits there too!!! ^__^ yay!!!! pixie dust!!!!! however, i'm not sure if we'll have a chance to sport the peter and tink because of the lack of time and we want to showcase my sis's "other" version of yuna x-2......

arigato jen_kat....!!!

OneArmedSora
02-18-2003, 07:19 PM
Hey MakioTwist, I would like to see a pic of that goofy costume. I havent seen any disney bassed costumes yet. It should be cool. I was also woundering if any of you have registered for the Masquerade yet? I did about 2 months ago and havent herd any thing back. :( I would like to know where (if any) place the KH people are going to be meeting, I am going as the classic Sora and I don't want to be the lone KH person. well, let me know. ;)

tamahomegurl
02-18-2003, 08:23 PM
hey onearmedsora:

my group entered the masq as different anime and video game characters that include kh, final fantasy, etc....

don't worry - i don't think you'll be the only sora given that more than 25,000 attendees show up!!! hahahah!!! ^__^ and...my sister will be the classic sora - you will NOT be alone!!! as for the meeting time, i think we all have to decide later since everyone is going to so many of them - my sis and i are going to 4 of them including kh....so we have to see what time is a good time between all the other group meets....

makio
02-18-2003, 09:51 PM
I didn't register for the masquerade and probably won't (be able to) in the future occurances of this convention; I'm told AX's masquerade fills very fast. As for KH-Goofy pics, I'll have 'respectable' ones ready before April 20th. Gotta take care of work/school/taxes first. :crylaugh:

OneArmedSora
02-18-2003, 11:11 PM
Cool guys, I just hope I get in to the Masquerade! My friend and I have been workin' on our act scince december!!!!!!! Any way, talk to you all soo.

OneArmedSora
02-19-2003, 07:09 PM
Hey guys, ::just about a meeting time:: I don't know if you have a deffinet meeting time yet but I was looking on this other fourm and they were all talking about haveing the KH peeps meet at 11am Outside the front of the convention center. I don't want to meddle but just thought you all should know. (I'll do what ever you guys want though)

Celine
02-19-2003, 08:07 PM
If you sent in a registration for the AX masquerade, you can check if you are in at http://www.anime-online.com/cgi-bin/masquerade.cgi (it's a big list). There are a ton of people on the waiting list, again, but a lot of registered people will probably drop out. ^^

I am not going to worry about a meeting time for KH right now, since it's just too far away. I'll be there with two friends doing the three main characters (Sora, Riku, Kairi). ^_^ It should be fun, and there will be LOTS of KH cosplayers.

Kairikins
02-20-2003, 10:23 AM
Heh there will! It'll be fun to see! But yeah. .when the time gets closer we should think of a time to get them all rounded up XD

maikaeirn
02-22-2003, 10:34 AM
Woah Kairikins. Funky avatar. I like it. ^^

Anyways, back to the topic. Hmm, i would like to do Sora sometime because i like him. His outfit from Holloween town looks the most interesting. I've only seen a few do that one. It's pretty!

Kairikins
02-22-2003, 07:00 PM
Heh ty ^.^

I would love to see more Halloween Soras ^_^ Ive only seen a few and they have been good! But there isnt enough heh

tamahomegurl
02-23-2003, 07:54 AM
i would definitely love to see more soras and rikus....

i love both of them to pieces!!! ^___^ watch out all you sora and riku cosplayers....no matter what costume i'm in, i'm gonna be glomping the be-jesus out of you guys!!!! *evil cackle*

khamryn
02-23-2003, 01:23 PM
>i love both of them to pieces!!! ^___^ watch out all you sora and riku cosplayers....no matter what costume i'm in, i'm gonna be glomping the be-jesus out of you guys!!!! *evil cackle*

o.O;;;; ::Will have to start an anti-glomp for Sora's & Riku's training thread:: lol. j/k. ^_^

HuongStar
02-23-2003, 04:58 PM
*crosses fingers* Every time I post on an AX thread, I manage to jinx myself and end up not attending AX. >_< If my calculations are correct, I will be able to afford to attend this year.

If I do get to go, I will definitely bring Halloween Town Sora, version 1.5, and Jeff (Kentaro Oe) will have Cid or his second KH costume. Sora needs some minor changes after a rushed appearance at Katsucon 2003. :D

Alaria
02-23-2003, 06:45 PM
Twinkle, I luv ur Halloween Sora ^^ Matt was showing me pics and telling me about u having to hold ur pose for sooo long. And Jeff's Cid was cute too; he has the best goofy expressions for it

khamryn
02-23-2003, 09:32 PM
HuongStar- *____* I may just sit there in awe of your Sora costume the whole time. That'd be priceless, speechless Riku type. ::lol::

tamahomegurl
02-23-2003, 09:47 PM
*jaw drops open* wowsies HuongStar!!! you definitely rock, girl!!!! *jaw is still open*

OneArmedSora
02-24-2003, 12:31 AM
Yah, it turns out that I had the oath keeper the whole time. But thanks for the help khamryn. I need some help. Two of my friends want to cosplay as White Mushrooms but I need to find a good pic of one so they will know how to make them. If you could post a link to a site with some good pics of white mushrooms it would really help. Thanks. I am going to post this on another bord so if you see it agen know its just e. ;)

khamryn
02-24-2003, 01:28 AM
Hmmm... try rpgfan.com, Sora. ^_^ They have a bunch of KH related pics up there. ::Nods.:: other then that I'm not sure where online to go. Final Mix has a site that I've been taking screencaps off of, and they might have pics there. ::gets link::

http://www.playonline.com/finalmix/index.html

HuongStar
02-25-2003, 11:15 AM
*_* Thank you everyone for the compliments! *blush* I'm definitely changing some elements like the pants & shoes before AX. :)

khamryn
02-25-2003, 11:26 AM
HuongStar- Spiffy. :D ::Can't wait to see updates, will have camera out this time:; Hehehe. ^__^

OneArmedSora
02-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Hey guys, I kinda need some help. See we are making two whit mushroom costumes but we have no idea how to make the hat thing. (You know, the red dome that all the mushrooms have on the head.) If you have any ideas let me know.

jen_kat
02-25-2003, 09:47 PM
OneArmedSora- I don't really have any idea either, but here a couple possibilities that I thought of, though I don't know how plausible they are or if they'd work.

-take a helmet and add some extra padding on it, then cover over it with a red cloth that will smooth down any bumps

-a chicken wire frame and paper mache, then cover with cloth

Don't know how much that will help, but it's a start. :p

khamryn
02-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Sora- Sailor-moon (off these forums) may be able to help. She made my ShinRa Cloud hat. ^_^

::Swears I already asked, but thinks was remembering wrong thing... asks. n.n:: Any idea what day this will be? I'm reeeaallly hoping Thurs.. ^_^;;;;; I have 2 costumes for Friday, and Angel Sanc on Sat... (why oh why did i commit to so many groups? @.x lol)

ChibiHiku
03-01-2003, 07:49 PM
I'm going as Kairi and my friend is going as Sora w/ the Oathkeeper Keyblade. ^.^

tamahomegurl
03-03-2003, 10:40 PM
oh!!!! dk squall (the cosplay meet organizer, i think) said that the official kh cosplay meet would be on friday @ 2:00 pm!!! ^__^ its right after the final fantasy meet, which is traditionally held on friday!!!! i learned of this info via the anime expo message boards!!!

remember to be there or be "squared" off...hehehhe...baka pun intended!!!

khamryn
03-03-2003, 10:53 PM
tamahomegurl- that's.. not good.... for me.. >.> Suikoden 3 is Friday. :: DIES.:: ~_~; along with War of Genesis in the evening...

tamahomegurl
03-04-2003, 06:05 AM
ayaaaaaiiiii *wails* nooooooooooo!!!!!!! @____@;;

yikes....!!!! i won't get to see the bishi khamryn??!!!! X___x;; god...i hate it when times collide...when exactly (the time) is the suikoden? maybe i'll ask dk squall to maybe push it back a bit - but i remember he had other meets to get to too...x___x;;

too many costumes...too many meets...and not enough time to attend them all....*cries*..i feel your pain....;___;;

HuongStar
03-04-2003, 09:48 AM
Omigoodness....we're going to be running around like crazy! *_*

Kairikins
03-04-2003, 10:07 AM
Aeii I only have two costumes planned and Im already thinking. .that week is going to be NUTS!

Friday @ 2? mm not part of any other groups so that works for me *nod*

*points* but we need kham there too ;_;!!

khamryn
03-05-2003, 03:14 PM
tama- ::no idea why i didn't see the new post, had to do a search.. thought it was unusually quiet.:: Ehm.. I don't know. Friday sometime. >.> I'll ask Rosiel.. I'm guessing it will be around noon. In that case I will run back to my room and change after it. @.x

Kairi- @@

Huong- Indeed *_*

tamahomegurl
03-20-2003, 05:05 PM
hey kham!! ^__^ yeah....that's the time that dk squall listed it on the ax boards...i really hope you can make it - you in your bishiness glory!!! *huggles*

and i definitely will want to super glomp the kawaii HuongStar!!! whether you are sora or rin (fruits basket) - i'm gonna glomp you!!!! ^___^

khamryn
03-20-2003, 05:07 PM
Tama- I will try. :x I'll run around in Unknown till prob 2:30 and then make the mad dash to change into Hugo by 3. XD muahaha

HuongStar
03-24-2003, 10:52 AM
:D I can't wait to meet everyone! Hopefully, I'll actually remember to meet the group this time. I'm sooo terrible at remembering the meeting times.

jen_kat
03-25-2003, 12:38 AM
For some really random, unknown reason, I'm imagining someone wearing a shirt that has velcro on it, where one could put different letters on it to make announcements... must be because I saw one of my classmates wearing a shirt like that the other day... I think that would be fun.... [/randomness]

khamryn
04-21-2003, 05:18 PM
>.>

http://khamryn.iwarp.com/HoodIP2.jpg <-- been workin on it sorta. ^_^;;;

Alaria
04-21-2003, 05:49 PM
oooo Khamryn it looks awesome so far! ^_^ heh, must learn how to sew well...
Oh btw, it might end up that I'll be doing KH cloud with Matt's KH sephy XD depending on whether or not I can do maleficent since I have lulu, celes, and edea to work on O-o

khamryn
04-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Alaria- thanks. ^^ ::blinks:: XD that would be cool (either way it works out n.n)

jen_kat
04-21-2003, 09:53 PM
Wow *_* Kham... that's really good.
I'm wondering though... are you going to end up being cook-fried in that if it ends up being hot during that weekend??

khamryn
04-21-2003, 09:58 PM
Jen- Yes, I'm going to roast. >.> He's got gloves too.

KHYuffie
04-22-2003, 05:35 AM
Yuffie and Aeris. I came up with ingredients!

khamryn
04-22-2003, 11:33 AM
KHYuffie- What? o.o

Michi
04-22-2003, 11:49 AM
I'm officially following Kham around with several bottles of cold water. ;_; THICK LEATHER IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS SUICIDE. ;_____;

Genki_Usagi
04-27-2003, 02:40 AM
ooooooooh I'm gonna be ALice!!!!!!!

khamryn
04-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Michi- >.> I'll survive. Gonna make a tank top thing to wear under it, so I can take the jacket off. XD And avoid outdoors. ::lol::

Genki- Spiffy. ^_^

BlueLady
07-02-2003, 02:30 PM
whoa this is really late but Im planning on wearing my alice costume on saturday
yay

MiSa0_mAkiMacHi
07-02-2003, 08:22 PM
My friend is going as Kairi on Thursday o.o So....I hope some KH cosplayers will be there! ^_^

OneArmedSora
07-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Don't worry MiSaO, I am going as Sora and two of my friends are going as Heartless. We will be in costume on Saterday thou so I just wanted to add that.