PDA

View Full Version : Help me, please!!!!!

Arisa
12-15-2002, 08:23 PM
Okay, my first anime convention is in May. I'm planning on cosplaying as Aerith (even though my hair's too short for her), unless I change my mind and decide to cosplay Fuu instead, which isn't likely. Anyway, I have the boots and the black string for around the neck. That's it. Could someone please help me? Maybe buy something for me and send it to me (I have about $60...) Or maybe tell me a good place to buy stuff? Please, any help would be appreciated! It's my first costume and my first convention! My boyfriend's gonna go as Zack, so I need a good Aerith costume...

SpPANDA
12-15-2002, 08:27 PM
mmm a short haird aerith is perfect....

[fantasize]

RoMayDrako
12-15-2002, 09:46 PM
Hmm, I would go through thrift stores if I were you. And a short haired Aerith, cool idea

SpPANDA
12-15-2002, 09:50 PM
the question is whether or not to make a staff... and which one?

just go with the parasol.

Adella
12-15-2002, 09:52 PM
*hugs Arisa* This goes in the Game forums dear ^_^

KuroBara
12-15-2002, 09:53 PM
Check out thrift shops and garage sales for the pink dress and red jacket. Also, try checking the websites of other Aeris cosplayers, they may have notes on how they did it. http://acparadise.com is a good place to start. If you really want a comission, do a little research first. Some people here take comissions, so maybe you can ask someone like peaseblossom or Nikki-chan to make a difficult part of the costume?

Or, *points up* ask her!

Sakura
12-15-2002, 10:20 PM
I made an Aeris costume for halloween once... I just went to JoAnn's and bought close patterns and then altered them slightly. If you're making a staff, may I suggest the Fairy Tale? I love the design on that one and it would be cool to see ^^