PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay groups?

razor_01
09-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Anyone interested in getting into a group for the ycon, let me know. I'll be going as one of the followings:

-Heero (Gundam Wing)
-Ryuichi (Gravitation)
-Hisoka (Yami no Matsuei)

jetspectacular
09-14-2004, 11:40 PM
hmm... since this is ycon we're talking about, i probably dont have to ask if there'll be other YamiMatsu people.. Which outfit for Hisoka are you doing? I may whip up a Hijiri to co-opt you/hit on you/etc if ACX still has her violin...

Eurobeat King
09-14-2004, 11:43 PM
There's a thread regarding cosplay gatherings, so check the following so you can see which gatherings are happening on which day/time:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=42154

If you decide on doing a group of the costumes you're wearing, and you decide on a day/time, please reply there so I can update the gatherings list. Thanks.

razor_01
09-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Do people cosplay on the last day of the con? I'm already doing two others so not sure if I'll do Hisoka, but if I do, it's the one that's seen the most, blue jacket and blue jeans. I'm yet to get the green contacts...

Shinsengumi
09-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Hey how about a Shinsengumi group?

OniCourseMusha
09-15-2004, 09:30 PM
I want to be in the Shinsengumi group! But I need the costume or make one.

razor_01
09-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Goku's headband I was making went missing in my welding shop (probably got trashed in one of those 5 ft bucket of aluminum sheet) and I do not have the energy and resource to make another so Goku is out on my cosplay list.

Jet, what outfit for Hijiri will you be wearing? I don't have a school boy uniform - those are so damn expensive - but I can dig out a botton down shirt or a turtleneck to match; however, it won't be much of a "costume".

videogamefanboy
10-04-2004, 05:07 AM
I will be going as chipp zanuff, Joe, and hopefully Kensou. Not shure wich day will be what though.

zell_dincht
10-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Hmm... not sure what I'll be cosplaying... More than likely, Zell and Seifer from FFVIII. Probably K' from King Of Fighters as well... and Cliff Fittir from Star Ocean 3...

*needs to cosplay Yami no Matsuei one of these days*

SelphieTilmitt
10-04-2004, 03:31 PM
I'll be bringing Squally.... but I dunno what other guy character to make so :(. I'll be happy to frolic with other FFVIII/FF-ers. :)!

Zelly's doing Cliff?! :o. *does Albel* LOLOL ya right.. -.-