PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to SugoiCon?

kaohotplate
09-15-2004, 04:49 PM
I'm planning on going (though i haven't registered yet ^_^;;; ) and was wondering if anybody else was thinking about going? if so, what costumes were you planning? I'm probly going to do a Tohru of Fruits Basket and a Seek of Psycho le cemu ^_^ but there are a few others i'm thinking about doing - haven't exactly made up my mind yet haha :thumbsup:

~JeSsIcA~

NibelheimStryfe
09-23-2004, 09:03 AM
Yea... I accually live up more near cleveland, but hey, Ohio is Ohio right? lol... Sugoi is good, my problem is I may not have a place to sleep. And I call upon any kind soul willing to give me floor space.

Bahzi
09-23-2004, 04:51 PM
I'm going! I'm bringing my Sesshoumaru and Shippou costumes, and either my Tohru csotume or my Hermione, despite the fact that it's Harry Potter and this is an anime con...oh well! I'm still looking for 2 people to share a room with my boyfriend and myself since it looks like my friend Cedric will only be going on Saturday and not staying the night. Any takers? I'm not really picky, I'd prefer girls because I'm kinda wary of unfamiliar guys but a couple would also be great. Sugoi's a great con, I missed it last year but I was at 2001 and 2002.

Lilly-chan
09-23-2004, 10:03 PM
I will be going to Sugoi-con this year! For my 5th year...yea^^. I'll be cosplaying as Kikyo from Inuyasha and Tira Misa from the manga version of Sorcerer Hunters and I will have an Art Table in the artist alley. My friends ddrninja (http://www.ddrninja.com) Mindy-sama (http://www.doomnstuff.com), and maybe Neon Dragon (http://www.neondragonart.com) will be there in the artist alley. (I even go to the same college with them! Columbus College of Art and Design aka CCAD!).

~Lilly-chan

Isis Ishtar
09-25-2004, 08:02 AM
I'm most definitly going to Sugoi! This'll be my fourth year straight and it was my very first convention, so it's become a tradition for me ^__^ I wouldn't miss it for anything....well, maybe not but...er, yeah >.>

I'll be bringing my Himawari costume (xxxHOLiC) and my Jibrille costume (Angel Sanctuary) and hopefully heading a small AS gathering of sorts (details to come sooner to the con).

I still need to pre-register though. And reserve a hotel room ;.; My problem is that I have to shell out about $60 for Jibrille's wig and then pay for half the hotel room and registration....and at the moment I only have about $30 at the most >__<;;; So I'm at a real squeeze for money ;.;

LilMeesh
09-27-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm going ^_^; I'm gonna be going as as Angel arm spawing Vash the Stampede for a good portion of the convention

xxKittiNoirxx
10-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Hey..I'm going. I'm going as Robin frome Witch Hunter Robin.

NibelheimStryfe
10-03-2004, 02:01 AM
I am goin... as previously stated... and the final tour of duty for my cosplay as SPORK... AKA DarkVash... But I must reword my request for floor space... this is space for three people... (All together) Two female... one male... Will behave. And A power outlet for my PC.

ArsenalFierce13
10-03-2004, 02:33 AM
I'm going... heck, I went last year and I didn't even live in OH yet! I'm not sure what costumes I'm bringing yet, though. Maybe, somehow, by some miracle I will FINALLY finish my Gunner Paine costume (which was supposed to be done this summer before machine problems halted production and is now on hiatus due to working on I-no for Reactor/Halloween; on a somewhat related note, I wish I'd known about ball-point needles sooner, it would have saved me a lot of grief on this costume). I'm sure I could get it done in a month since I already have a good chunk of it already made. I'll also recycle costumes, you can probably expect one Faye (out of my three already made) and most likely I-no, since that'll be one of my newest costume.

xxKittiNoirxx
10-12-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey! Anyone going to Sucoi con as a character form Witch Hunter Robin?

xxKittiNoirxx
10-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Sugoi*.....;; can't type

Dr.Noe
10-12-2004, 01:51 AM
I will be attending, however not sure which costumes to bring. Thinking Zorg and my wonderful Agent. So, I guess I need 1 more . . .hmmm......

Miyabi-
10-15-2004, 09:51 AM
I'm just going as Inuyasha and I might bring my Belldandy if I can convince my friend to be Keiichi for a day.

Saria
10-29-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm goooing.

Chibi Thief Rikku, Chibi Ino annnnnnd.. KIRA! X3

Bobbi
11-08-2004, 08:15 PM
I shall be there! ^_^ Lots of costumes... I don't know which ones I'll actually end up wearing. =P

xxKittiNoirxx
11-08-2004, 09:09 PM
damn..another Inu?...;.; I'm Inu..lol

Rameana
11-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Kouga here!!!!!!!!!!!

NibelheimStryfe
11-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Uh yea... Im not anyone in particular... Just a random anime rave like d00d. (I still gotta buy glowsticks.) hrm. But the reason I post.... I need space as a refugee for friday night.............. All I ask is for boarding for me and my computer... I will be poor at the con, so I am unable to assist in room fees X_X but yea. If anyone can help, I would be happy.

Anime_Empress
11-17-2004, 03:50 PM
yup...first year...I'm gonna be a random schoolgirl....

NibelheimStryfe
11-22-2004, 09:45 AM
Now that it has ended... who's ass got royally kicked by this past weekend?
My numbers were as follows:
4 slices of Pizza between thursday and sunday.
I drank 36 cans of mountain dew friday night, 18 saturday night.
i went nearly a total of 80 hours with out sleep... with only passing out for 20 minutes in the lobby. Literally passed out... mid sentance.
Hung out with the sewing people of the lobby from about 3 AM to 10 AM. they were still sewing at 6 PM. devotion. Got kicked out of the Mariott lobby saturday night. Led an army to the fast food area at 4 AM. then went home sunday.

Anime_Empress
12-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Anyone happen to take a pic of me and wanna send to to me?...;_;....

Menchi
12-02-2004, 02:54 AM
what were you wearing, school girl outfit wise? i remember seeing a schoolgirl with puchiko hat on, i don't know if it was a puchiko costume or not though.

Anime_Empress
12-02-2004, 10:16 PM
No...probably wasnt' me..unless you caught me at that awesome hat table in the dealers room..I really wanted the bunny one...;_;...

Um...it was a Navy and dark plad green (short) skirt, navy suitcoat, red bag, white knee socks, black shoes, short dark hair...short...short hair too...kinda redish...uh...