PDA

View Full Version : Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics

Evander
09-16-2004, 01:18 AM
I have a question, and that question is: Has anybody ever seen the show called "Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics" available for sale anywhere? It was an anime representation of old school fairy tales, and aired on Nickelodeon for a while in the 80's. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid and I really would like to see it again. If you've seen this anywhere, let me know please.
Thanks.

Finding Beauty
09-16-2004, 11:05 PM
I don't know where to find it -- but -- wow, this is so coincidental, because I was thinking about this show the other day. I used to LOVE it ... *-* It was so great.

If you find out where to find it, let me know. ^_^

Evander
09-17-2004, 02:22 AM
Awesome, yes, it was great, I'll let you know any new developments. I looked at your pics of AZ 04...very cool, but I was sad...do you not have one of me as Go Go Yubari in there anywhere?

Finding Beauty
09-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Awesome, yes, it was great, I'll let you know any new developments. I looked at your pics of AZ 04...very cool, but I was sad...do you not have one of me as Go Go Yubari in there anywhere?

I'm not sure. I remember seeing you a bunch of times, but by the time the con got active on Saturday I was increasingly irritable and less prone to picture-taking. Some of my pictures didn't turn out well enough to be scanned, though.

Evander
09-17-2004, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure. I remember seeing you a bunch of times, but by the time the con got active on Saturday I was increasingly irritable and less prone to picture-taking. Some of my pictures didn't turn out well enough to be scanned, though.

I see, that's ok, I was just curious.

GreatSG
09-20-2004, 08:19 AM
I REMEMBER THAT SHOW! :)

I use to watch it all the time on Nick Jr. as a kid as well. I don't know where to find episodes, but maybe i'll give a few Bittorrent sites a check.

*Nostalgia* :jjacks:

Evander
09-20-2004, 08:00 PM
cool, do that please.

GreatSG
09-26-2004, 10:05 PM
cool, do that please.

I did, and there is a Torrent going of all the episodes! downloading it now. Large file, nearly 4 gigs.

Evander
09-27-2004, 04:43 PM
wow cool! congrats.