PDA

View Full Version : Ninjas!!! Assemble!!!!

Yusuke Urameshi
09-17-2004, 08:57 PM
*posted this on A-kon website*

I saw a few ninjas runining around A-Kon this past year, and thinking about them made me have an idea. I have a propsition to every con attendee. Let us together attempt to make the largest ninja assembly ever in the history of all cons. The only thing required for this is for everyone to create at least one ninja costume and wear it at the same time. Most likely around midnight (unspecified yet). I think this would be an interesting thing to do. Just about every ninja would be unique. *throws up idea*

If you think, or know you will have a ninja outfit by next A-Kon, please post, so we can get a general head count. If we get alot of people, we can speficy a day (or is it night) to gather the ninjas.

Ninja of the night checking in...
*replied on A-Kon board*

If you posted here AND the A-kon board, make sure you say "on this board" that you replied on the A-Kon board. Just like I did (for a more accurate head count).

ZakuKitty
09-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Every character from Naruto is a ninja...<_< what about that? XDD

Yusuke Urameshi
09-18-2004, 12:11 AM
that counts, although they arent specifically the generic black ninjas.

ZakuKitty
09-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Eh I suppose you could argue a few of them in that term but yeah you're right. :P

KonohaGirl
09-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Well, I'm going to A-kon 16 as Temari from Naruto, so I guess I count, right? I will definetly have my costume ready because I'll even have it by Halloween. I'll also be toting around Kankuro and Gaara (also nins from Naruto). So you can count the three of us, I guess. This year I promise you I'll be someone from Naruto since I was let down last year at my plans for being Sakura Haruno *cries*.

JoDB
10-06-2004, 12:52 AM
I'm assembling a whole team of ANBU, so awesome.

Takura
10-07-2004, 12:34 AM
A friend and I are going as uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame.. we'd love to join..

ChibiKakashi
10-07-2004, 01:46 AM
I think I'm going to be Kakashi atleast one day this year at A-Kon so that should count eh? ^^ heh I hope so! I think I'll have about 4 other people also possibley from naruto ^^ YESH a huge ninja gathering... there should be a massive photoshoot for the paper! j/k... heh ^^; I can't WAIT for a-kon... ><

--chibikakashi

KonohaGirl
10-08-2004, 11:39 AM
I am going to confirm that we will defintely be there! My friend Ryan has nearly completed his Kankurou costume and I am not too far behind him (the shoes are slowing me down ><) Temari the great shall be there! Heheh.

Dai_Katana
10-21-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm assembling a whole team of ANBU, so awesome.

Hey im going as an ANBU and so is my friend so please make sure to get me in with you guys.

Also i wanna be in lots of pics! so please if u guys see ANBU take many pics cuz i wish to be on lots of websites!

Digital Blush
10-22-2004, 11:56 PM
A friend and I are going as uchiha Itachi and Hoshigaki Kisame.. we'd love to join..

yay itachi and kisame! my boyfriend and me are going as Sasuke's on saturday, and till after the midnight rave on saturday. maybe we should do it then? saturday? since naruto photoshoots are like saturdays most of the time.. plus i would like to beat Metrocon's Naruto ninja show up rate.. i have a picture from the con... its like.. whoa. i showed my friend who cosplays as Sasuke and it made her stop wanting to cosplay any naruto cosplayers. :X but i cant wait. my friend Jenni (devlinne) is going to be Itachi too if she gets the costume done on time which i think she will, and we're going to make a sign that says "Itachi pimping out" because its going to be two sasukes with her and her friend that cosplays as naruto. it shall be grand. shes going to paint/draw the full body curse seal on me too. wee i even told her to come and draw on me in the morning on saturday when i'm asleep to get a head start. xD

Cynthia
10-23-2004, 04:58 AM
If I go to A-kon this year, I'll wear my Miko Mido since I plan on having it done by April at the latest.

Technoir
10-27-2004, 11:50 AM
AAAH! XD; I was one of those Ninjas!! The ones with "Ninja of the Night" written on their T-shirts that were going around following people? That was me and my friends (based on the Naruto music video).

I'd love to do a Ninja gathering again, though, with all of the Naruto characters, it will be crazy indeed. o_O Crazy but fun!

Yusuke Urameshi
10-27-2004, 01:28 PM
I'll either make a UchihaSasuke (black outfit) or Chip Zanuff (from Guilty Gear).

keyoume
10-27-2004, 03:54 PM
MWAHAHAHAHA! I laugh at your forum yusukeman!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!....^_^ *waves*...wait, that guy might get mad at me....>> i better be on topic......<< nniinnjjaaaaaaaaaaa.....^__^ ninja peoples are cool and and-I have no idea what im talking about.....o__o .....^_^ my friend meagan wants to cosplay a ninja! Haha, she can be in yalls group! Im gunna go ask her about it!! ^_^ haha *waves* buh bye

Yusuke Urameshi
10-27-2004, 06:04 PM
wow....an estimated 21 ninjas in addition to the unspecified number of ANBUs.

Xenocore
10-28-2004, 03:04 PM
I'll be cosplaying Kakashi and Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach, so ill be going as 2 ninjas!
well... ichigo's not really a ninja... but close!

SchizoIori
11-06-2004, 04:01 AM
If Naruto Characters count then you'll probably be able to catch me in either the ANBU Itachi outfit or Akatsuki Itachi since I'm doing both. I'll also have a Yondaime with me, so yay for Hokage!

Technoir
11-06-2004, 05:56 PM
I still think Naruto character's ought not to be allowed. No offense to Naruto characters, as I love that show, but that's not the point. :/ Being the one that started this thing at the LAST A-kon (the ninjas this guy saw running around), the point of it was to be random black ninjas. Ninjas of the Night! But it's not my party this year, as it's kinda been stolen from me now. XD; So whatever.

Yusuke Urameshi
11-06-2004, 07:16 PM
yeah, I'm kinda against the whole thing of ninjas=naruto...(except maybe ANBU). I think if it turns into a ninja group mainly populated by naruto (bright colored) ninjas. The true ninjas (black, silent, deadly) will have to run off and do thier own thing.

True ninjas are unseen and unheard....sharp contrast to the brightly colored, loud, obnoxious naruto ninajs.

Technoir
11-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Last year our ninja group would follow people around 'inconspicuously', all the while whispering to people we passed, "SHHH!!! HE CAN'T SEE US. WE'RE NINJAS." XD; We need to do that again.

Yusuke Urameshi
11-08-2004, 03:02 PM
takes out notepad* hmmm, ninjas.....What I think will happen is....My friends and I will be running around as a group of ninjas (probably sat. or a day when there isnt a concert). And when we see another group of ninjas, we'll just join up with them, creating a larger group of ninjas.

Essundym
12-07-2004, 02:08 AM
How to make a ninja mask out of a t-shirt (http://www.ninjaburger.com/employment/manual/ninjamask.jpg)
How to make a paper shuriken (http://www.folds.net/tutorial/models/shu_2_piece/shu_2_piece_diagrams.html)
If my parents let me go, I'll probrably be in a t-shirt-ninja-mask, some dark clothes and a few paper shurikens. But I got a question, where do we all meet?

kyandi-chan
12-07-2004, 02:30 AM
tshirt ninjas rock. there will be man a craziness going on! ohhhh ho ho ho. i must get that link to the ninja kit online! sephiroth-chan was speaking of doing something like this ^^

Yusuke Urameshi
12-07-2004, 04:50 AM
Whoa! Thats awesome, who would have thought you can make a t-shirt look like a good ninja mask.

Knightfall
12-07-2004, 10:49 PM
I've got a Kakashi costume, sans vest. I'm working on that right now, but even without it, I guess I could do either definition of ninja.

ZakuKitty
12-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Don't worry. I wasn't planning on joining you guys with my Naruto costumes anyways. They would not fit in to what you are looking for anyways. ;)

Uchiha Hiro
01-06-2005, 04:30 AM
I'm going to try and get at-least one of every major Naruto character into my Asuma smoke circle.

Azenkun
04-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Humm,im undecided if I wanted to go but if i do i might be one of the radom chicks from naruto >.> probly not sakura though .. shes too..pink x.x
no i dont have a thing against the color pink..i just cant wear that much in one outfit >>

HackerEd
04-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Heh this sounds like a lot of fun^^ Well, I've been doing character designs for a friend who does single panel art (it's all black and white, shaded with Sharpies^^ she's really good) and a few of them are ninjas...I should cosplay one of them! Other than that, I'm doing a lot of Naruto cosplays, Sakura, Kin and Temari. See you guys there^^