PDA

View Full Version : A little costume help for those in MA

Rain Miko
09-19-2004, 06:15 PM
I know you might bite me for posting this, but I had to share. In provincetown, there is this shop called 'Shop Therapy'. I know most of you have been there, but I was so happy when I went. They had a lot of things one of my friends could use for her costume. I also (somehow) got a nice yukata for cheap. So if y'all need costume parts, they probably have it.

General_Beatrix
09-20-2004, 06:20 PM
o_o do you know the address of this store? i've never heard of it, sounds useful.

Rain Miko
09-20-2004, 08:30 PM
I don't know exactly. It's in by Freak Street Clothing. About the middle of the shopping street in P-town. I know, I'm not best at giving directions.

b70k3n
09-23-2004, 09:25 AM
He he, shop therapy is awesome, although since the last time I was there the "Adult" Section of the store was not particularlywalled off from the rest of the store, you may not want to include children. Do they still have that adorable Albino Burm? 'cuz if they do, I'd have to warn people afraid of snakes about the 12 foot yellow one sitting in the back of the store. Still, they have awesome stuff, I have to avoid the store or I want pay my rent on time ;) Anyway, If you take route 6 or Route 28 all the way through Cape cod to Providence, then hope onto main street, It rather sticks out like a brightly colored swearing thumb, if you get my drift.

rei_hino
09-23-2004, 11:44 AM
Never been there and i've never heard of it. But it does sound interesting. . as long as it's not too far away lol