PDA

View Full Version : Best Day to Cosplay?

Kagato
12-16-2002, 01:23 PM
Heya,

I've got one costume, so I figure I'll cosplay one day at AX 2003. I've been asking around and the consensus I've gotten so far is that Saturday would probably be the best day to do so. Does that sound right? I've just been looking for feedback from people more experienced with cosplaying, this will be my first try at wearing a costume to a convention. :)

Thanks!

Winca
12-16-2002, 01:37 PM
Halloween.

Dark Vision
12-16-2002, 06:21 PM
My first costume I wore for four days. Although it wasn't very creative of me but I enjoyed everyday of cosplaying.

Sakura
12-16-2002, 07:35 PM
Why not dress up on all of the days? ^_^

Freya
12-20-2002, 02:02 PM
You really oughta cosplay all four days so that way people who didn't go some of the other days will get to see your cool costume ^_~

Mandy Mitchell
01-04-2003, 11:45 PM
Everyday is a good day to cosplay at AX. But I would say Saturday is the best followed by Friday.

Luna
01-05-2003, 08:33 PM
You know, I wouldn't recommend Saturday....you know why? Since Saturday is the day of the Masqueraude and people who are in it usually busy pretty much the whole day. For example, I brought 3 costumes to AX last year and saved the best outfit for Saturday, but most of my friends who were in the Masquerade - missed me, since they were busy running around and stuff. I think Friday and early afternoon Saturday is the best. :-) Just my two cents.

Michi
01-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Well, most people come Saturday... That's why it's said to be so good, and I agree. ^_^; Although the AX masquerade certainly does take over your day, I notice. x.X

Menchi
01-19-2003, 03:02 PM
dont see why ya jus dont cosplay the whole time ^^;; at sugoi con i wore my mutsumi costume all 3 days. even if it wasnt a diff costume each day it gave ppl an opportunity to see the work i put into it. is more fun that way i think ya meet more ppl that way ^^