PDA

View Full Version : RockMan.EXE

Blues.EXE
12-16-2002, 12:51 PM
Its pretty early to tell right now, but i am wondering if anyone would be interested in Cosplaying as the main group from RockMAn.EXE... You know, GutsMan, Roll, RockMan, Blues, Glyde, and Forte. IS anyone interested?

Blues.EXE
12-16-2002, 12:52 PM
Oh yeah, im not finisheed with my costume, im going as Blues! and i also dont know when ill be finished, ill let you know....

Nietsche
12-16-2002, 01:18 PM
you'll need to specify when and where...

Blues.EXE
12-19-2002, 01:54 PM
Hmmm, it probably wont be done by otakon, but more than likly itll be at Sugoi...

Breakman
04-28-2004, 09:03 PM
Its pretty early to tell right now, but i am wondering if anyone would be interested in Cosplaying as the main group from RockMAn.EXE... You know, GutsMan, Roll, RockMan, Blues, Glyde, and Forte. IS anyone interested?

I'm cosplaying Forte so I'm Game. ^_~

Catboi Blues
04-28-2004, 09:43 PM
If we're looking at Otakon for this I might have my Rockman ready. Still deciding on what version(s) to make as there are so many to choose from afterall. Aside from the nornal version we have style changes and the new Soul Unisons and Cross Fusion from EXE Axess/EXE 4. Any suggestions and/or recommendations?

Edit: I may have a Roll.EXE and a Meiru cosplayers(two different people) coming with me but that's still to be seen.