PDA

View Full Version : Stuff I'm selling on ebay

JoeBoeing
12-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Hi all,

I'm in debt 700 bucks to my parent and if I want to go to AX next summer I have to get out of debt.

So I'm selling some of my stuff and stuff that my friend donated to the cause:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=chibi-joe&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

I hope to add more action figures withen the next 2 weeks so every now and than do a serller search on, "chibi-joe" and that will be me.

I have in the attic about 4-5 large boxes of X-Men, Star Wars and Disney's Gargoyles and other misc action figures.

Thanks and have a good day.

FRom,
Joe

Spooky Brew
12-16-2002, 04:59 PM
You have Gargoyle's action figures????!!!!!!

Which characters do you have and are they in a package?

JoeBoeing
12-16-2002, 05:18 PM
I have almost all of them but the "Armor" types... I think I have 2 or 3 Demonas, and like 25 others. I'm not parting with my Elisa Maza though. and I have to keep a Demona for myself.

I'd sell them for 10 budcks each but the Demona will be 12 bucks.

Yes, all my action figures are mint in box.

FRom,
Joe

Spooky Brew
12-16-2002, 05:21 PM
WOW!!!! Cool! I have a Elisa Maza mint as well, and I'm not parting with her either! She was my hero in 5th grade!!! I also have a roughed up DEmona out of box somewhere, but I can't let her go either, she was my bad girl hero to!

JoeBoeing
12-16-2002, 05:26 PM
I had such a huge crush on Demona.. I think it was because I'm such a Merina Sirtis fan and I think Demona is really hot looking.

I also have some old rubber Dragon Ball action figures and American Gladiators as well. I think I have about 350 figures all Mint in Box.

I have a ton of the old X-Men figures from the early and mid 90's... I don't remember which I have off hand but when my dad goes into the attic and if he can find them I'll take photos of them you guys can have 1st crack at them.

FRom,
Joe

Spooky Brew
12-16-2002, 05:27 PM
That's cool. We have boxes upon boxes of Star wars toys, and I have just a couple mint toys as well.

KuroBara
12-16-2002, 09:03 PM
Joe! I'm looking for a Nightcrawler. I kindofsorta broke my boyfriend's and have been trying to replace it.

SuthrnBelleChan
12-16-2002, 09:21 PM
When are you gonna put up Demona?! oh my goodness! She & Rogue were my two heroes! ::gaSP:: lemme know how much you're selling it for!

JoeBoeing
12-16-2002, 09:32 PM
KuroBara - I'm pretty sure I have a nightcrawler. When I get the boxes down I'll look through them. I'd sell Nightcrawler if I have it for 12 bucks.

SuthrnBelleChan - I know I have 2 or 3 Demona figures and if I get my Gargoyles box I'll sell that one for 12 bucks as well.

FRom,
Joe