PDA

View Full Version : Everything set....just no ride....

SohjiroX
09-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Well I have a room with people, and I'm set on money and more....but my ride cant go do to school issues and I'm not in the mood for a long 8 hr bus ride to somewhere that I dont even want to be if its not right at the con.

So if anyone in San Jose area or going past it has room for one and space of a back pack size of school type, please PM me or reply here, thank you and god thank you for acting fast.

Anele
09-22-2004, 12:06 AM
Please, please help Sohjiro in any way that you can. I have been talking to him as of recent, and have realized his deep wanting to come to Ani-Magic. There is a week and a half left, and he's starting to lose all hope, despite me telling him to never give up. :lost: Please help this poor soul. If need it be, I am willing to pay $10 towards the extra gas used. I know it's not much considering the high prices of gas today, but it's the least I could do for the driver, and to help a friend.

Please help him.

~ Anele

BlackDelo
09-22-2004, 01:01 AM
I'll throw down some gas money too.

Quisty_Quest
09-22-2004, 07:24 PM
I'll put $20 down!

K_Valentine
09-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Would if I could, but I'm flying there this year. After calculating fuel cost, car depreciation, and lost time, it's cheaper than driving.

Maybe it's not too late to book a flight and find a ride from the so-Cal airport.

SohjiroX
09-22-2004, 08:44 PM
Wow, ok I didn't think I was that important to go, but thank you everyone. I'm glad to know people really want me to show, I just wish I could afford a plane K but if I could, than I would not have this problem of finding a way down, I dont have enough for everything if I pay for ways down. But I'm glad to know people are wanting me to go.

Seig Warheit
09-23-2004, 12:28 PM
How about a Taxi? Could that work? If everybody sends you all this gas money, you could use it to pay for a Taxi. Sound good?

Anele
09-23-2004, 05:20 PM
o_o Do you realize how much a taxi would be with that distance?

Seig Warheit
09-23-2004, 07:15 PM
$30? $40? .

IceAlchemist
09-23-2004, 08:26 PM
haha $30-$40 wouldnt cover my trip to the airport 30 minutes away

Quisty_Quest
09-23-2004, 08:49 PM
Seig he coming all the way from San Jose. thats like an 8 hour trip. and Sorry Reno I got school or in a heart beat i would come up there and back

pegasusmaiden
09-24-2004, 07:00 AM
If you can take the AMtrak upto tracy We can take you with us.

You can get on the Amtrack near Great America and it will take you to Tracy that is where I am going to start.

Amtrak one way to Tracy is $16

BlackDelo
09-24-2004, 11:54 AM
If you can take the AMtrak upto tracy We can take you with us.

You can get on the Amtrack near Great America and it will take you to Tracy that is where I am going to start.

Amtrak one way to Tracy is $16

Thats not a bad idea. I'm gonna be the main one helping Sohjiro getting to AM. And this doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll make sur eto notify him of it.

Seig Warheit
09-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Dude, Sohjiro! That's perfect!

Anele
09-24-2004, 02:09 PM
Sohjiro, I think that's a great idea!

Quisty_Quest
09-24-2004, 05:48 PM
see why the hell doesnt he ever listen to me?? I tolled him the train..its because im quisty isnt it?

Anele
09-24-2004, 05:55 PM
Quisty, he doesn't have money for a roundtrip train ticket. I hope he has money for a one way...

Quisty_Quest
09-24-2004, 05:56 PM
ohh okay that makes more sense...sorry the neighborhood Im in is full of snobby rich **** so yea...sorry sohjiro and anele

Anele
09-24-2004, 06:01 PM
No problem, Quisty. ^_^

pegasusmaiden
09-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Okay I gave Reno a call today and he will be calling me on Wednesday to confirm. :d Wow I didn't recognize who you guys are. lol this is so great I am meeting friends of my friends.

Reno knows quisty, state_alchemist and anele knows gainax_boy :D This is so neat

SohjiroX
09-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Ok this is I mean wow this is so nice of everyone to help me out....god I owe alot of you favors. But thanks for the help and for the other things. I cant wait to get there and have fun. If anyone needs anything call me up on my Cell if people dont have it, talk to Quisty or others that might. Thanks again everyone for your help, oh yeah Seig, I need to know the hotel, and more for the nights I'm staying and making sure people have everything set.

Thanks again everyone.

Quisty_Quest
09-24-2004, 10:14 PM
Okay I gave Reno a call today and he will be calling me on Wednesday to confirm. :d Wow I didn't recognize who you guys are. lol this is so great I am meeting friends of my friends.

Reno knows quisty, state_alchemist and anele knows gainax_boy :D This is so neat

Lol I know everyone you just said.

Thanks a bunch Peg for helping sohjiro

Anele
09-24-2004, 11:35 PM
Not only do I know Gainax, but ALSO Quisty and Sohjiro as well. ^_^ Hope everything works out for you!

I, myself, am having ride issues now... -_- Please see the FFVII thread post for more info.

SohjiroX
09-28-2004, 07:26 AM
Well everyone I am set for the con, I will be leaving friday morning with them and be there some time Friday. Though I have no clue when I hope I make it for the gatherings I want to go to. I'll only have three outfits but as one person, Reno. AC Reno, regular Reno and pool side Reno with a side of turning it into a school outfit for a yakuza. Well I best be on my way I'll talk to everyone later. I hope to see everyone there. Night everyone.

Oh yeah, if I am supposed to be some where at a time for you please PM me or call me, and if anyone needs my number just ask Quisty, thanks.

Anele
09-28-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm glad you found a ride down here, Sohjiro. ^_^ I know how badly you wanted to come to Ani-Magic. Thank you much, pegasus.