PDA

View Full Version : Have fun at Animazement!

Eurobeat King
05-10-2002, 02:38 AM
Due to my trip out to A-kon for the 1st time, I won't be able to make the return to Animazement to repeat the fun I had last year. :( So I just want to say to all those EC cosplayers I know: Carolina, Amy, Kat, Cody, Nadine, Christy, Angel, Jenny, Leo, and everyone else, have a lot of fun and look forward to seeing your costume pics on Fansview! :D Sphecial hello to Sarah, her brother Matt, and friends who I know wanted me to be there, but I'll see you definitely at Nekocon in the Fall! *waves to Sarah*

And to Johnny, Kelly, and Dommi (Happy B-day also!) have fun at Anime North the same weekend! ;) I'll do my best to have as much fun at A-kon the following weekend! :cool:

"Listen to Eurobeat"

Mappy
05-10-2002, 10:11 AM
there seems to be a lot of big names not attending Animazement this year. even for me its not a total definate. but A-kon is definate for me!! ^_^

Adella
05-10-2002, 05:19 PM
I was planning on going to this one. I wish I could go but unfortunately my schedule won't fit it in. I'll definately be going next year though. So Eurobeat will have to take pictures and let me see ^_^

RealizeDOP
05-14-2002, 04:04 PM
O.O waaahhhh~~~~ Everybody is not coming to my home town con... *.* ***Sniff snifff***** Well i hope everybody has fun at the other cons! : ) Can't wait to see everybody later in the year : )

Ranma Saotome
05-14-2002, 07:11 PM
So is the rumors true that they pissed off Studio Ironcat? Anyways, AZ was my very first con and I'll be there again this year, with 2 or 3 members of BAAF Cosplayers. ^^