PDA

View Full Version : Gaionline (Go-Gaia) Gathering

Katiluna
09-25-2004, 02:33 PM
Hello there! I know that there are some of you Gaians on these boards too so I was wondering if we could cooperatively bring together some sort of organized gathering. There is a thread about this on the Gaia boards Gaionline Gathering Thread On Gaia Forums (http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3268551&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) if you'd like to get this together please post here or there er sumthin ^_^ thank you!

GreatSG
09-26-2004, 04:49 PM
I had a Gaia account, but the amount of idiocy of people at that website was too much for me to handle and I havn't been back in months. Maybe i'll take a look over sometime, I only went to the Convention board anyway.
BTW, my user name was SG Kastumoto

gargoylekitty
09-28-2004, 08:28 AM
I'm on Gaia too and have been to a few of the postings for a Gaia get together at NekoCon and I'm all for it. S/N=kagekoneko

Katiluna
09-28-2004, 04:42 PM
On Gaia there is a girl that is in charge of the gathering at Nekocon. Her name is Hope Star. She msg'd me with the gathering information:
Saturday at 10am meeting in the lobby of the Holiday Inn. Depending on the weather if we are going to take it outside. There will be a sign to make sure everyone knows where and who are the Gaian's Photo Shot is.
I hope to see the rest of you there ^_^ (this will be so much fun!)

Crew_Key
10-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Yes I know Hope Star is my sister and I'm helping her with it. My name is CREW_Key on gaia so if you need anything PM me on gaia.