PDA

View Full Version : Anime Singled Out!!!

final testament
12-17-2002, 01:07 PM
Yes ladies and gentlemen!! Anime Singled Out is now officially confirmed for A.X 2003. If you went to ASO last year then, you know what this is already!! We are now accepting applications for this event. It's the show where 50 guys or 50 ladies compete for a date with the guy/girl of their dreams!! We had an amazing turnout at A.X 2002 and the response was EVEN MORE astounding!! So with that said...If you or someone you know wants to signup for this event? Please send the us an email (along with your age and picture) to the following addresses.....

Me: Finaltestament@theragereborn.com

Dreamer: Lildreamer@theragereborn.com

big sexy: Ranma72@yahoo.com

Hope to see you all there and let's party!!

KaitouKurogo
12-18-2002, 12:51 AM
^_^ Anime Singled Out!! Awesome...

I was in it at AX2002. I even made it to the finals in one round. Anyone there see me? I was wearing all black and a trenchcoat. My top three reasons for why the girl should've picked me were that I am an excellent cook, I enjoy housework, and I'm a licenced massage therapist. ^_^

...My girlfriend was looking to kill me after I got back to my seat. Oh well...I only wanted the prizes anyway.

Kamui Motoaki
12-18-2002, 01:13 AM
Sounds Fun!!
*sends in entree* ^_^

final testament
12-18-2002, 09:08 AM
Oh cool. Nice to know you liked it!! The crowd was going OOOHHHHH when the part about being a Massage therapist came out!! hehehehe that was cool!!

KaitouKurogo
12-18-2002, 11:45 AM
^_^ I remember that...it was really fun and I'd love to do it again. Maybe this time I'll win something.

It may be noted that I enjoy long walks on the beach, cuddling, and will hop from being straight to bi with absolutely no quarral. ^_^;

RoseDuelist
12-29-2002, 05:09 PM
*ahem* Kaitou.. You are mine you know? Yes, we have been dating for almost a year and I was going to kill you when you came back to the adience. *cracks knuckles* .. you remeber me right? The person that you are always with every weekend and everyday at school? GAH!!! *cracks knuckles again*

You can only participate if I get the prize.. hee hee.. XD

RyuHayabusaDOA2
12-29-2002, 05:16 PM
Hey FT6, i'm still down with this. how many people have signed up BTW?

BlueLady
12-29-2002, 05:40 PM
Ha I wanna play!!!!.. can anyone help me hogtie my boy and stash him somewhere while the game is on??

Jinx
12-31-2002, 04:00 AM
I sent in my entry, but still waiting confirmation.. =B

final testament
12-31-2002, 06:04 PM
Alright....theres still time to get em in. I'm telling you guys, this will be great!!

maikaeirn
01-21-2003, 08:30 AM
Actually this sounds really interesting. And with all the prizes involved, how could i not resist!?!?!?

I think i'll send in my application now...

final testament
01-30-2003, 08:51 PM
don't miss out everyone.....SIGN UP TODAY!!

makio
02-03-2003, 04:25 AM
I'm game.

Though, I assume we have to be in costume while this is going on...?

final testament
02-03-2003, 01:32 PM
That's actually up to you. There really is no prefered dress code.

I would recomend thought that, you bring LOTS of willingness to just let loose and HAVE FUN!!!!

Take my advice, You'll thank me when it's all over!

THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING!!! (Can't reveal too much)

makio
02-04-2003, 05:40 AM
Lots of 'willingness'? LoL...It sounds interesting enough. I'll have to remember to wear something decent for it. :devil:

diqitaldreams
02-04-2003, 07:14 AM
When's the deadline for the entries? I can't confirm that I'm going to AX due to college situations...grr...but can someone please PM me about it or something? @_@ ;; thanks..

final testament
02-04-2003, 07:51 PM
It's gonna go for a while actually. Last year we let it go until about 3 weeks before A.X. So as for a definate answer......three weeks before expo.

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 01:40 PM
This sounds like fun, but, how does it run? Can anyone give me details about the game and stuff? ^^

KitsuNessa
02-11-2003, 08:18 PM
*pokes Rage guys*

(Marc, Alan, Joe...*glares their way*)

I believe this is where you explain..

also, Pretear, you can go to http://www.theragereborn.com and look at the stuff bout Singled Out from last year.

final testament
02-17-2003, 04:18 PM
Ok....this is how it works.

we have a pre-determined (via email application) "hotseater" be the bait so to speak. We sit them down whist all willing participants from the crowd, compete for a chance to "date" the hotseater! Of course, there is one thing......the hotseater cannot see the participants... He/She will be facing away from them so, I wish that person the best of luck!

This is how the rest goes.....let's say we start out with 50 participants standing behind the "hotseater"?

The "hotseater" will ask them questions about their own personal likes. (I.E what anime do you prefer....Pokemon or Digimon?) Those that like either will split into two groups and the ones that didn't choose correctly......well, go sit their asses down!

It's very simple. It's a big process of elimination.

Then...for those that DO make it all the way, They get to slow dance with their "mate" at the end of the show along with all the other "hotseaters" and thier mates!!! Emabarassing?? a bit. Fun? OH YEAH trust me!! Plus, you get great prizes if you do happen to win so.....don't miss your chance to be part of all the fun!!

(disclaimer) Remember, this is just a way to meet new people in a fun and unique way. It does by no means promise that you or anyone else will get anything more out of the show, (or "mates")other than a dance and prizes to the winners.(end disclaimer)

But hey...ya never know what might bloom afterwards if you play your cards right? I met my GF through this show so.....anything can happen? (of ones own accord of course)

WHAT ARE YA WAITING FOR?? SIGN UP! (at any of these 3 emails)

finaltestament@theragereborn.com

lildreamer@theragereborn.com

ranma72@yahoo.com

Hope to see you there?

(BTW.......HI NESSA!!!)

Menchi
02-17-2003, 04:33 PM
oooh sugoi if i can make it woudl be fun to enter ^^;; i cant confirm 100% yet but wanna try to go, an see about bein part of it.

KaitouKurogo
02-17-2003, 05:16 PM
It is really fun. I joined last year and made it up into the Final Three choices for the hotseater to pick from. Got counted out on the last question though...'Which Anime Girl Do You Like Best?'. I picked Rabi~En Rose, but apparently that wasn't the answer she was looking for.

Oi...I wanna join! Damn my finances! T_T I was signed up for it, but I had to retract....

final testament
02-27-2003, 01:34 AM
Stay posted here for upcoming Anime Singled Out updates.....or go to, www.theragereborn.com for future updates!!!