PDA

View Full Version : War Of Genesis?

RealizeDOP
06-27-2002, 04:52 PM
Is anybody having like a group or day or anything for War Of Genesis??? I wanted to know so i can take pictures with people *.*

Ina
06-27-2002, 05:12 PM
::sobs:: i would take my Sherazard costume with me, but, i don't have her wig YET, so i hope i'll see ya with your Joan costume, your bring it right? ^_^

RealizeDOP
06-27-2002, 07:04 PM
: P Awwwww *.* yea~ i'll bring Joan, ^.~ Maybe when i get their i'll find some more WoG Companions. You shoudl still wear it : P Heehee...i'm so selfish *.* J/k! Well i hope i get to see it another time ><

khamryn
06-28-2002, 05:53 PM
OOOoo must find you and take pictures!

Yuna
06-29-2002, 12:40 AM
Ano, if I decided to bring my Wedding Yuna we shall have to take lots of pictures together! ^_^

Nemui Yume
06-29-2002, 04:24 AM
nyaa i hear my friend of mine was doing the same costume your doing but hey she said i could borrow hers maybe we can pair up!~ that would be fun ne? but yeah there should be a group that you can join along side with

Rosiel
06-29-2002, 09:25 AM
Ooooooooooooh WoG... I always wanted to cosplay from this game (as, not even surprising, Beramode) but I never got around to it..

I want to come see you guys if you have a group!

RealizeDOP
07-01-2002, 01:20 AM
Nessa-
WAI WAI!!!! *.* It took some work but i sure lugged that sucker over!!! you should have seen the people at the airport lookign at me carrying my wings and my sword for Joan. O.o It was quite amusing! Neehh~~~ I hope your wearing it on Friday for the FF Shoot riiiiiggghhhttt??? ***nudge nudge glomp*** O.O EITHER WAI WE MUST GET PICTURES! I'm STOCKED up in Film *.*

Stella-
Reaaaaallllyyy??????? *.* Ooooh i wanna see I wanna seeeeeee *.* JOANS of the world UNITE! mwahahhaha ^.~ Heehee : ) I hope to find a group ~.~ But I hope you get to wear! That would be funnnyyy and sooo cooooolll!!! *.*

Cybelle- O.O Man you would make a ROCKING Beramode!!! Especially with the white out contacts and all O.O I would be too inclined to want to take you come with me ~.~ hahahaha DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!

*.* I'm getting the AX jitters...

Rosiel
07-01-2002, 10:48 AM
> Cybelle- O.O Man you would make a ROCKING Beramode!!! Especially with the white out contacts and all O.O I would be too inclined to want to take you come with me ~.~ hahahaha DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!

Actually, it WILL happen... Kham said she is making Damian, so I will make a Beramode to match. ^____^

I don't know when it will be, but it will be!

RealizeDOP
07-01-2002, 01:11 PM
*.* YAY YAY YAY!!!!! ooooohhh Damien tooo..... ***passes out*** Now if we can find a Saladin.....oh lord oh lord oh lord O.O