PDA

View Full Version : question about ycon's registration and price...

jojobiz
09-28-2004, 11:11 PM
is the whole con located inside the westin hotel? (unlike the JTAF where the peace plaza was open space)

im curious cuz yaoi con's registration price includes the whole weekend but i can only attend for one day so i'd prefer not to pay 50 bucks if possible. however for now they don't have any one day passes avaliable. i was wondering if u can still get into the hotel without a badge cuz at JTAF i bought one but NOBODY checked it not even once when i walked around the miyake hotel.

so do the staff check for badges at all at yaoi con or can u walk around freely and the badge is more like a formality/courtesy?

thanks much
jj

Genki Panda
09-29-2004, 02:04 AM
The hotel has events happening both in the Westin and the Clarion so far to my knowledge.

As for day passes, I could have sworn I'd seen information posted about that O_o;. *checks* Yeah, they posted them to the YCon LJ community. Here's a direct link to the post that talks about the prices: http://www.livejournal.com/community/yaoicon/19527.html

EDIT: Just occured to me after I hit send it might be easier to just post the prices ^^;;...:

Single Day Passes for YCon:
Friday, 10/29 - $10
Saturday, 10/30 - $30
Sunday, 10/31 - $25

The post I linked explains more in detail, though, roughly what is going on each day so you have an idea what you're paying for ^_^.

Hope that helped ^-^. <3

jojobiz
09-29-2004, 06:02 PM
genki panda thanks much that was really helpful. :rockon:
i guess i'll be going on friday since it's only 10 bucks. hehe
is that the online price or the at door price? i couldn't find any online registrations.

Saiyan Princess
09-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Thats great info to know. I thought they weren't selling one day passes so none of my friends wanted to pay $60 for only one day but now I think I might go on saturday