PDA

View Full Version : *Pose* TALES OF SYMPHONIA FANS, HEAR ME!

AmiJoyDonut
09-30-2004, 03:12 PM
*Another post* I HAVE COME BEFORE YOU ALL TO ASK OF A VOTE - I HAVE THE MONETARY MATERIALS TO BE A WONDER CHEF, BUT THE QUESTION IS: SHALL I?

I WILL WIELD MY FORK (or spork, you decide) OF JUSTICE, AND GIVE RECIPES TO THOSE WHO SEEK ME!

... Anyway. Should I go for it? I think it'd be a funny idea. Funnier than the giant moogle who had a clipboard that you could 'save your game' with.

AgentExcel
10-01-2004, 02:38 AM
*Another post* I HAVE COME BEFORE YOU ALL TO ASK OF A VOTE - I HAVE THE MONETARY MATERIALS TO BE A WONDER CHEF, BUT THE QUESTION IS: SHALL I?

I WILL WIELD MY FORK (or spork, you decide) OF JUSTICE, AND GIVE RECIPES TO THOSE WHO SEEK ME!

... Anyway. Should I go for it? I think it'd be a funny idea. Funnier than the giant moogle who had a clipboard that you could 'save your game' with.

Go for it! Then hide behind amusing objects at cons and every time somebody spots you give them a recipe printout.

Eriol
10-01-2004, 10:12 AM

Nah, be a member of the Dark Chef Alliance and oppose the Wonder Chef! (You'll need to see one of the game's skits to see a Dark Chef outfit.)

inSaniTy
10-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Go for it! I'm working on a Genis costume. XD I LOVE THE WONDER CHEF!

Alaina Yagami
10-01-2004, 05:36 PM
Yeah GO FOR it!!!Hide behind trash cans or something and when someone finds you react one of the Wonder Chef scenes from the game.Er what I mean is what he says everytime before giving a recipe.

Jun_Kazama
10-02-2004, 03:37 PM
lol, when i first saw Wonder Chef I thought to myself "I should cosplay that". I think I'll probably be going as Sheena instead though.
If I ever saw a wonder chef at a con, that'd be too awesome. I say go for it.

Volkovitsch
10-11-2004, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=AmiJoyDonut]*Another post* I HAVE COME BEFORE YOU ALL TO ASK OF A VOTE - I HAVE THE MONETARY MATERIALS TO BE A WONDER CHEF, BUT THE QUESTION IS: SHALL I?

My son wants to be the Wonder Chef for Halloween but I am finding it impossible to find pics of him. I'd need front and back so I could make the costume. Do you have pics? Would you mind pointing me in the direction as to how to find pics of the Chef? In the game we only see him briefly and then only from the front. If I have to I can get my son to pause it while I sketch the general details, but I'd love to have a better pic to work from than me artwork will provide. The pics could be screenshots or artwork - just so long as it shows enough of the outfit details (front and back) so that I could try to duplicate it. Please email me privately as well as responding to the group. Any help you could give would be greatly, greatly appreciated!!

Linda V., mother at her wit's end
volkfamily@insight.rr.com

Nietsche
10-11-2004, 10:05 AM
So the infamous wonder chef appears in Symphonia too? (I remember him from Eternia and found it funny when Rid would suddenly do the sweatdrop thing and wonderchef'd pop out of a puff of smoke to give you the recipe for...a SANDWICH! LoL )
I must admit that it would be fun to see him at a con!

Volkovitsch
10-11-2004, 03:02 PM
So the infamous wonder chef appears in Symphonia too? (I remember him from Eternia and found it funny when Rid would suddenly do the sweatdrop thing and wonderchef'd pop out of a puff of smoke to give you the recipe for...a SANDWICH! LoL )
I must admit that it would be fun to see him at a con!

That is the right guy, but from what I have been able to find out, he is wearing a completely different outift in Symphonia. It is now blue and looks like it could be a satin or velour type of material. He also now has blonde hair and it falls over one half of his face covering his eye on that side. (I noticed the material and my son noticed the hair.)

Does anyone know of any screenshots and/or artwork that would show this fellow in his Symphonia outfit?????? Heeeellllpppp!!!

Thanks,
Linda

Resuka
10-12-2004, 11:29 AM
I know of another Wonder Chef cosplayer- perhaps you can coordinate with him, and disguise as different objects around convention centers ^^ Better still, one can go as the Dark Chef, and you can feed us all in an ensuing tournament for cooking technique supremacy!

Regardless, anyone cosplaying as the Wonder Chef should best come equipped with a good supply of recipies. And maybe a plate of food samples. XP

RandomPrefect
10-12-2004, 03:42 PM
DO IT!!!! and join me as i shall be undine and my BF shall be kratos...plus two other undecided people!!!
will you teach me how to make miso ;_;