PDA

View Full Version : Fruits Baskets Cosplayers?

Aoine
10-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Anyone intersted in Cosplaying Fruits Basket to Ohayocon O5? I will be going as Tohru most likely^-^ I would die to see some Kyo's and Hatsuharu's!

Aoine Chan

Loki-sama
10-03-2004, 04:11 PM
I'll be going at Hatori for my friend, Mr.K just for a photoshoot though. If you want, I'll bring along my Hatsuharu costume too.

Aoine
10-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Yay..I'd love to see Hatsuharu and take pictahs with you^^

Nix Black
10-04-2004, 03:23 PM
I'm that friend who's going to be going as Momiji. Photoshoots are fun! <3
^^

bunnybeth
10-06-2004, 04:11 PM
There is a high possibility that my friend and I will wear Furuba cosplay on Friday. (Or maybe Sunday, I haven't discussed it with her yet.) She wants to wear my Kagura costume (which I wore to ACen) and then I'd put together a Tohru outfit to go along with her.

Yuki3385
10-06-2004, 07:22 PM
i would like to come along with you, i mean i am from Warren Ohio. but unfortunatly i dont have a costume or know how to sew one. Who would you like me to go as? i would dress as almost anyone (as long as i like them)

Nix Black
10-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Yay! Kagura and Tohru-chan! Whee sounds fun!

And Yuki, you don't have to sew to be a cosplayer! I found my Kira and Mr.K outfit. <3 Not to mention the many commissioners out there! Are you wanting to cosplay from Fruits basket, and are you wanting to cosplay a guy or girl?

bunnybeth
10-08-2004, 03:50 PM
I won't be doing any sewing for my Tohru costume. Nice thing about series that have characters in "regular" clothing. (I have 2 other costumes to sew, so that's enough!)

Untouchable
10-09-2004, 07:30 PM
I will be going as Yuki this year. :dance:

Yuki3385
10-10-2004, 05:11 PM
And Yuki, you don't have to sew to be a cosplayer! I found my Kira and Mr.K outfit. <3 Not to mention the many commissioners out there! Are you wanting to cosplay from Fruits basket, and are you wanting to cosplay a guy or girl?[/QUOTE]

well gender is no problem for me, i would like to go as one of my favorites, that isnt taken.
i like:
Kagura
Kyo
Ayame

i took a couple personality tests and they said i was most like Kagura.
but it doesnt matter if i go as a girl or a guy. i kinda would like to go as a girl cause its always fun to pretend to be something youre not. and i just love tricking people sometimes.