PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Cosplay (Original Trilogy:4, 5, 6)

Rainblossom
10-06-2004, 08:22 PM
I've recently become really obsessed with the original Star Wars Trilogy, and I was thinking of cosplaying some Star Wars characters. Can anyone show me any pictures they have of their Star Wars cosplay? I have some ides for a female Jedi-type girl, maybe more a femme Han Solo type girl, but I still want to see everyone's cosplay.

And I want to know if anyone's done Princess Leia's slave costume (I think it would be rather popular!)

Sincerely,
Rai

Reiko
10-06-2004, 10:16 PM
I know what you mean I became obesses too lately!! well a resufacing one...

but if you do a search for leia the slave outfit will come up

kelldar
10-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Slave Leia is very, very popular, lol. Check out:
http://rebellegion.com
I'm remaking my classic Leia right now for Halloween/Celebration next year, and revamping parts of my Imperial Officer costume. A friend of mine has made a Han, and is currently working on Luke's X-Wing pilot costume :D

Having the dvds is awesome - I've taken so many screenshots of Leia for reference, lol.

1wingedangel
10-06-2004, 11:33 PM
I do the Boba Fett costume just go look at my picture gallery or www.scgarrison.net if you need help with a good Jedi costume i have tones of good patters and props.

Sarcasm-hime
10-07-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm making a Bespin Leia costume for myself and a Lando costume for my husband. Leia will require a LOT of embroidery so I'm aiming to get it done for sometime next year.

Kairi G
10-07-2004, 10:38 PM
YAY STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, i have always dreamed of being leia, for as long as i can remember (i have been watching these movies since before i could walk :P ) Before i even knew what cosplay was i planned on making at least one of Leia's costumes. For my first one, i have decided to make her dress from teh awards ceremony thing at the end of A New Hope. Mostly i picked this one because i am taking a jewelry and metal work class right now at school andmy teacher is letting me make her necklace and belt as extra credit! yay! I figure ill make the dress for the new movie next year, even tho my friends are making fun of me for cosplaying to "such an abomination" (i feel tho it is my duty as a star wars fan to at least cosplay to one showing of at least one movie! and since i missed my chance at all the others... im taking advantage of this one!) I cant wait to make my dress! I <3 Leia so much, i wish i was her....

anyways, here is a great reference site for the Leia Costume im making:
http://www.jedi-academy.com/leia_ceremonial_tips.html
i think it has info on her other costumes too.

I also totally love the new dvds... they are my babies... besides, my two other video copies had been so over watched that even the re-release copies from '97 are getting to be hard to watch ><.

oh man... i love star wars so much...

Quantum9
10-07-2004, 11:41 PM
My friends and I are probably all going to make random Jedi costumes for when we see Episode III in LA in May - It's awesome how it's coming out the same week as E3 ^_^

Jaina Solo
10-08-2004, 01:41 AM
Oh dear God... Don't even get me started on my Star Wars obsession... Cause I'll run with it and NEVER STOP!!!

Anywho, I hope to have a Jaina Solo cosplay for next year's ComiCon (I know, not OT, but still Star Wars)... But I think my dream costume would be Leia's Metal Bikini. I've seen one really good one--I'd only do it if it were REALLY accurate (and if I lost about 20 lbs...).

Garuda_Aiacos
10-08-2004, 02:01 AM
I started out with SW Costuming :rockon: and tho' now it's on a little suspension mode due to LOTR, I will be going back to finish all the costumes I need for next year ROTS Premiere.

If from OT, I have the Imperial Royal Guard Garb and had tried doing a Ghetto ANH Leia & ROTJ Luke before. For next year, gonna complete my ANH Manga Leia & ROTJ Luke (proper Blonde Wig, Vest and Cloak this time, tho' the undersuit still remain as the Mock-Turtleneck T-Shirt & Black Pants). Add to that a new Imperial Outfit (still deciding tho' the Biker Scout seems very tempting), my long-expected Sabe-Royal Decoy Gown, my Singapore Jedi Garbs, a proper and more accurate Padme Amidala AOTC Battlesuit, Padawan Garb, Maul Sith Training (just the suit tho' as I have difficulities keeping makeup on my sweaty skin), TPM Padme Naberries......

Okay, the list is extremely long so I better stop. :waaaah:

Forget to say, check out TFN Costuming Board for some tips on creating some of those SW Costumes/Armor/Props:
http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10019

The FAQ page (http://www.theforce.net/costumes/forumfaq.shtml), Tutorial List Page (http://boards.theforce.net/Costuming_and_Props/b10019/14827344/?0) and Link page (http://www.theforce.net/costumes/links.shtml)also have create links to sites that can offer even more tutorials/tips.

dheth
10-08-2004, 03:01 AM
Heres mine, I'm a stormtrooper:

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.cfm?userID=4005&costumeID=1
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=45666

Jaina Solo
10-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Yay! It's the 501st! Huzzah!

Kairi G
10-08-2004, 02:24 PM
my bf is a stormtrooper in the 501st too! he was too lazy tho to make his costume, or even use a kit... his armor actually was made by a friend of his, who was actually able to do fiberglass cast armor.

1wingedangel
10-08-2004, 05:12 PM
any one here from 501st sc Garrison???

daguru
10-08-2004, 06:12 PM
I havn't joined 501..... yet. My Biker Scout armor is currently under heavy maintenance. I'm replacing several parts, making new ones, and changing from snaps to velcro. I'm also working on a new Imperial Sniper Rifle. When all this is complete, then I'll join.

dheth
10-08-2004, 07:28 PM
I havn't joined 501..... yet. My Biker Scout armor is currently under heavy maintenance. I'm replacing several parts, making new ones, and changing from snaps to velcro. I'm also working on a new Imperial Sniper Rifle. When all this is complete, then I'll join.

I've been thinking about going from velcro to snaps, I'd like to know why you want to change from snaps.

kelldar
10-08-2004, 07:52 PM
I'm 501st southern outpost :D *waves*
I'm going to start working on stormtrooper armour next year... my best friend and I are going to try to do them at the same time so we can work on things together. :)

1wingedangel
10-08-2004, 08:38 PM
I'm going to start working on stormtrooper armour next year... my best friend and I are going to try to do them at the same time so we can work on things together. :)

HELLO KELL!!! yeah you have to come down to our events we have some thing every month. This month we are going bowling in armor to raise money for kids as for Halloween we dont know yet. Most of the time we dress as other things for Halloween i might do Van Helsing again just got the new coat made and the cross bow is done.

1wingedangel
10-08-2004, 08:43 PM
HOLY GOD KELL!!!! you got like a million and one costumes i like Lulu and Anna the best hot stuff!!

Garuda_Aiacos
10-08-2004, 09:45 PM
I'll try to join 501st again later after I get my armor/next Imperial Suit tho' I'll not affiliate myself with the local Garrison (personal indifference feelings with the Rep :untrust: ). Hope they had stop screwing up with membership; I, the one who had been corresponding with the Membership Officer and had submitted my "temporary" photos didn't get officially approved 2 years ago but 2 costume/armorless (and now STILL costume/armorless) people get theirs.

Kairi G
10-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Kell, i adore all of your Star wars costumes, they are so impressive. Have you ever made Leia's ceremonial gown... im trying to find others who have made it so i can bug people for tips on making it and such.

I am planning on making my necklace in my metal work class sometime this fall probably. oh man, i really need to reevaluate my con/cosplay schedule... oh sigh...

oh and here is an idea for Storm troopers... tonite at JoAnns (i work there) i had a customer come in with stuff to make chewbacca, and well that got us talking. She was making it for her nephew who has done star wars costumes for the last few years for halloween.. Last year he was a storm trooper, and since they didnt really have the experience with styrene sheeting or fiber glass, she built the costume out of Upholstery White Vinyl, and reinforced the parts that needed to be more solid with thin cardboard and interfacings... she said it worked out really nicely and has lasted a while too. Its a good idea for people who dont feel confident enough to work with something like styrene or fiberglass.

Rainblossom
10-09-2004, 09:15 AM
Omg, I can't even describe how cool all of you are. I wish I was as completely AWESOME as anyone with a Star Wars costume. Maybe someday I'll finally get to make one of my own, as I think my little femme Han Solo will be put on hold past Halloween...maybe for Otakon. Just maybe.

~Rai

daguru
10-09-2004, 10:54 AM
I've been thinking about going from velcro to snaps, I'd like to know why you want to change from snaps.

Either snaps suck, or I just suck at making them. Several of mine have come apart, and I'm too lazy to keep replacing them :crylaugh:

dheth
10-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Either snaps suck, or I just suck at making them. Several of mine have come apart, and I'm too lazy to keep replacing them :crylaugh:

The problem I have with velcro is that snags my diveskin and I have to Adjust the armor everytime I put it on as where snaps would be in fixed positions. Are you hammering your snaps or using the snap rivet gun? JoAnns has high snaps that are .89cents a piece I'm thinking of trying.

Kairi G
10-09-2004, 04:53 PM
i would suggest getting one of snap rivet guns, they are lovely and so much easier than hammering them! Same goes for eyelets!

Hey what sorts of fabric would people suggest for Leia's Ceremonial gown?

http://www.jedi-academy.com/props/leia_ceremonial_publicity.jpg

i want something that is a light weight, and flows nicely, but with a matte finish. Ive been keeping my eyes open at work... but i am not seeing anything yet that i like, so if anyone has suggestions i could maybe look online.

Garuda_Aiacos
10-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Hmmm....the fabric that comes to my mind, other than Satin with less Sheen is Micro Crepe.

How about checking out what those who had done it have to say?

Leias second dress in ANH Emergency
http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6320954

hippyboy111
10-10-2004, 02:23 PM
hmmm....i am currently working on finnishing up my vader Costume, ive got an emporer palpitine costume, stormtrooper, sandtrooper, workin on Jango Fett, working on clone trooper. planning on snow trooper and ARC trooper. o..i also have a random generic jedi.

ChibiRydia
10-10-2004, 05:02 PM
I did some Star Wars costumes...

1wingedangel
10-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Right now im working on Grivius the new bad guy. i had to buy stilts to make my self 7 feet tall. im working right now on sculpting all the armor and helmet. i hope to have it done for EP3 and comic con. ill be posting pictures as it comes along.

dheth
10-10-2004, 08:56 PM
General Grievous is pretty tough since his arms and legs are skeletal 0_0
But if you do the full body cloak version I guess all you'd have to do is the Head and neck, and maybe the hands.

SpikeSpiegel
10-10-2004, 09:54 PM

I had no idea you were in the 501st. Thats pretty sweet. I am as well. Currently I'm in the New England Garrison but will be moving south sometime next year.

I plan on doing a Han Solo ESB outfit, the one with the jacket and joining the Rebel Legion soon as well.

1wingedangel
10-10-2004, 10:25 PM
for legs and arms ill be in a black diver suit and build all the parts on to.

General Grievous is pretty tough since his arms and legs are skeletal 0_0
But if you do the full body cloak version I guess all you'd have to do is the Head and neck, and maybe the hands.

procrastinator
10-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Are there any blonde females in the original trilogy?

Sarcasm-hime
10-11-2004, 12:26 AM
There are hardly any females, period, in the original trilogy. Leia, Mon Mothma, Aunt Beru, Oola, random Rebel communications officer......that's about it.

Garuda_Aiacos
10-11-2004, 03:10 AM
Are there any blonde females in the original trilogy?

Blonde, hard to say. Unless your blonde is the darker shade, you may be able to get away with doing Leia. I have a costuming friend who is (Yellowish) Blonde and she easily get away as Leia BUT her costumes are great and accurate (and she an established & active member in the circle) so that became her credit.

Well, the best of course it to be a random character like Pilot or Officer or Civilian.

procrastinator
10-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Well, the best of course it to be a random character like Pilot or Officer or Civilian.
True. Ah, oh well then!

Scruffy Rebel
10-12-2004, 11:44 AM
I'm part of Rebel Legion in the so cal area. I met up with a few of the 501st so cal garrison for the Best Buy DVD event last month....it's hard to resist a stormtrooper, lol.
I only have the main ANH costume for Leia, but it wasn't made by me. It was rather a random side adventure because I've been working on doing a few Jaina Solo costumes for CIII and Comic Con next year. I've gotten a friend to do Kyp Durron and right now we're entertaining thoughts of doing a fanfilm.
Another friend is working on her Slave Leia costume for CIII...she is going to be SUCH a hit.
the RL forums are definitely a nice place to check out for help on the OT costumes, everyone is always very nice and helpful. All the other links posted are great too, I visit them all frequently. Padawansguide.com is a great place too. It specializes in the Prequel costumes, but has some sections for the OT costumes.

~Oracle

AlphaNinn
10-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Well, I once did Leia's normal outfit, though it barely counts since I was young and the costume was bought.

I did make a random jedi costume once though. Extremely simple. Lotsa black clothing, a cloak and a makeshift lightsaber. It actually looked good, and everything that went into the costume was stuff that I already owned.

Garuda_Aiacos
10-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Another friend is working on her Slave Leia costume for CIII...she is going to be SUCH a hit.

Since when Slave Leia is not a hit? :razz: Well, unless the wear is "too full size" :eeek: but thankfully, I hasn't seen that kind of Leia yet.

1wingedangel
10-13-2004, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=Oracle]I'm part of Rebel Legion in the so cal area. I met up with a few of the 501st so cal garrison for the Best Buy DVD event last month....it's hard to resist a stormtrooper, lol.

What Best buy where you at? i was in the westwood best buy as boba fett.

podo_saisana
10-14-2004, 04:31 PM
Hey, another 501st southern outpost member here!
I've got a little bit of a large sw in-progress list, but thankfully the most important one, my Imperial Guard, is pretty much complete. I've also completed a twi'lek, but I've gotta redo the lekku before I wear it again... stuffed panty hose without any coating or thicker material can be messy (and end up getting fuzzy).
As for original trilogy and my future costumes, I'm planning on an Imperial Officer, and the Leia Endor dress. Two pretty simple costumes, since most of the rest are slightly more complicated prequel trilogy costumes... but that's another story.

daguru
10-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Im working on my new Imperial sniper rifle. It'll be done on Fri or Sat.

now, BACK TO DRILLING HOLES!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Darth Takeo
10-14-2004, 08:03 PM
Damn, the 501st is friggin' awesome!

Kairi G
10-14-2004, 10:34 PM
is the 501st based in the south.... there seem to be many more people who are members in the south... my bf always went to dragon*con with them. There have been some damn impressive groups of stormtroopers and such at Dragon*con... i wish i could have gone! I <3 my stormtrooper bf (even tho he is a bit short for a stormtrooper! HAHAHAHHA!)

SpikeSpiegel
10-15-2004, 12:04 PM
The 501st is world wide. I hope this isn't considered spam since it's very on topic but here is the groups official site.

www.501st.com

The 501st Legion, 2500+ costumed members spanning 21 countries worldwide and growing.....

Kairi G
10-15-2004, 10:28 PM
yea i know... hmm maybe i just always run into the ones from the south :P hmmm.... maybe commentary on their culture down there... all these imperials... HAHAHA just kidding... i just enjoy making fun of the south since my bf lives there now. :P

Claireon
10-16-2004, 12:37 AM
I'm looking tentatively at Celebration III. It would be awesome if I could go. I'd say I'm planning to go, but 2005 is starting to look pretty heavy. If I do go, I'm thinking of doing either Speederbike Leia (so it's relatively simple and unglamorous. . . . I think it's adorable!) from ROTJ or young Beru from AOTC. I guess that'd be if I had someone to be Owen. :)

Maybe I will be taking on some work this winter, to support all these cons. x_X

1wingedangel
10-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Well im part of the 501st but in so cal. whats good about being here is Lucas Film always has us doing cool events.

Rainblossom
10-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Wow. Everyone here is so dedicated and awesome...I just watched the special edition version of it (the whole orignial trilogy in a row) on a day I was sick and fell in love with it. It just pulled at me, you know? My brother was an extreme Star Wars fan, so it's kind of usual I'm into it, but now I feel ashamed for starting this thread. Everyone here is so talented and in clubs and dedicated and awesome, and I'm just a newbie to being in love with the trilogy. I feel bad, like a poser or something. I mean, I've never even seen the non-edited versions. I feel really...embarassed. And ashamed. :walkoff:

I'm sorry I'm not as dedicated as you guys.

You deserve all the credit for this thread. I'm going to go be ashamed now. *blushes*

~Little Inexperienced-Star-Wars-Fan Rai-Rai

1wingedangel
10-17-2004, 02:35 AM
HEY hey hey!!!! dont even think that way a star wars fan is a star wars fan im my book. any one that likes star wars is cool to me, i dont care if its your first time watching star wars as long as you got the love for the film thats all good to me. so dont even feel ashamed for starting this thread it just brings us star wars fans closer together.

love
boba fett

hippyboy111
10-17-2004, 07:45 PM
ey...i figured this would be a good place to post this. im looking for a leather 3 piece vader undersuit. any ideas o nwhere to get one? all ican find are the creppy pleather 2 piece or the leather 2 piece.

dheth
10-17-2004, 09:53 PM
ey...i figured this would be a good place to post this. im looking for a leather 3 piece vader undersuit. any ideas o nwhere to get one? all ican find are the creppy pleather 2 piece or the leather 2 piece.

I've only seen them in 2 pieces, The pants and chest. What is the third piece?

Anyways This guy Sells overpriced Italian Leather Vader 2 piece suits:
http://costumejunkie.com/replica1.html

hippyboy111
10-20-2004, 10:37 PM
the 3 piecs has arms...vest...and pants..having the extra openings makes it cooler..plus only the visible areas are leather...the rest is a lightweight cotton/polyester (sp?) fabric. they're nice

dheth
10-20-2004, 10:52 PM
That does sound a lot nicer, I know those poor Vaders and Biker scouts must be hotter than I am. My dive skin breathes very nice on my stormtrooper armor . Vader is all black it must be doubley worse in the sun !

daguru
10-21-2004, 02:58 PM
some pics of my new sniper rifle are up.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=220049
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=219962
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=220053
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=220051
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=220050

1wingedangel
10-21-2004, 05:27 PM
cool stuff man i like it alot all you need on that bad boy is a tri-pod.

Kairi G
10-21-2004, 07:25 PM
that is awesome... and just out of curiosity.. how was your helmet made... in fact how are all stormtrooper helmets made! Its something that has baffled me for some time now.

Annie-Mei
10-21-2004, 09:58 PM
http://www.studiocreations.com/howto/index.html

hippyboy111
10-21-2004, 11:12 PM
ya...vader is hot...especialy if you use the wool robes, like me, lol.

Kairi G
10-23-2004, 11:06 AM
ah thanks... man thats so much work... I bow to you all! *bow* maybe someday me and mark will get around to making some...

dheth
10-24-2004, 02:32 AM
ah thanks... man thats so much work... I bow to you all! *bow* maybe someday me and mark will get around to making some...

No need to bow!
99% of the Troopers have armor from kits.
Still lots of work but nearly as much as making the molds and vaccuforming it yourself. Plus its a lot better because they use heated aluminum molds and can use much thicker plastic than homeade.
http://www.gotarmor.com
http://www.richiesarmor.com/

Kairi G
10-24-2004, 10:28 PM
ah...... i see....

well maybe that is more do-able... I have just always been curious about that... cuz i always see such awesome stormtroopers!

hippyboy111
10-25-2004, 06:55 AM
dheth....dont forget to add www.vaderpainter.com to that list. great place for armor.

Kairi G
10-27-2004, 09:15 PM
yay lots of good resources! you guys are awesome. Its great that there are so many resources for star wars costumes online!

1wingedangel
10-28-2004, 04:57 PM
i always like to go to www.tk409.com i use his site for every thing.

hippyboy111
10-28-2004, 05:42 PM
oh yea...i forgot about that one. *hits self*

dheth
10-28-2004, 10:00 PM
i always like to go to www.tk409.com i use his site for every thing.

I got my neckseals from him! Higher price then the rest but definately worth it, very high quality workmanship and materials.

1wingedangel
10-29-2004, 07:56 PM
I got my neckseals from him! Higher price then the rest but definately worth it, very high quality workmanship and materials.

Yeah his stuff does cost alittle more but its well worth the money when you get it. His wife made my vest and its the best i have seen out there.

Reiko
10-31-2004, 07:38 PM
I'v done the ceremonial dress. it was okay maybe not my best work... but I have progess pics. I have to re make the neckless cus its too big.. > > but anyway I love how the hair turned out.. and love running around with it on..

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=11246&userid=1886

dheth
10-31-2004, 11:18 PM
I'v done the ceremonial dress. it was okay maybe not my best work... but I have progess pics. I have to re make the neckless cus its too big.. > > but anyway I love how the hair turned out.. and love running around with it on..

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=11246&userid=1886

I like the big necklace, but then I'm a fan of oversized props that can be seen from a distance and show up good in Photographs. I've seen some really good earrings, pendants, rings ect but they are so small you can see them in photos. I think you should do some of Amidalas Costumes, You look like Natalie Portman ^_^

Kairi G
11-01-2004, 02:35 PM
that looks like just about the right size to me for the necklace. Ive been studying that costume over and over because it is like the costume ive wanted to make since i was like 5 years old and now i have the skills both with sewing and metal work to do so. YAY!

Reiko
11-01-2004, 07:22 PM
I like the big necklace, but then I'm a fan of oversized props that can be seen from a distance and show up good in Photographs. I've seen some really good earrings, pendants, rings ect but they are so small you can see them in photos. I think you should do some of Amidalas Costumes, You look like Natalie Portman ^_^

lol Thank you... I really want to make one of those costumes but I dont know which one I would like to do... : / any suggestions?

kairi I guess it looks okay but I would still like to do it just a little better..I think

Kairi G
11-01-2004, 07:36 PM
did you use metal? i cant really see in those pics.... i know ive seen tutorials online for making them from wood or sculpy... Cuz if you did in metal you may only have to trim and fold over a little more on each piece of the necklace. also... if you did it in metal.. do you know what gauge of metal you used. im trying to decide the best to use, and i dont want to buy something that ends up not working the way i want it too.

Reiko
11-01-2004, 07:40 PM
it was sculpy. metal tends to give me scratches, even if sanded. but its heavy and thats why it doesnt go all the way around, cus it broke.. and half are missing. I think imh going to have a friend that is experenced in metal working show me so tips

Kairi G
11-01-2004, 08:05 PM
ah.... Im taking a jewelry class right now that focuses on metal work, and ive learned some good tricks for sanding and shaping so thats how i plan to do mine. the sculpy seemed like it would work, but yea i bet it would be very heavy.

Reiko
11-01-2004, 08:10 PM
I also have certain reactions to metal so to save time and itching I just went with sculpy

Kairi G
11-01-2004, 08:17 PM
ah, thats too bad. one other thing you could try is layers of leather, painted silver. that would be lighter.

Reiko
11-01-2004, 08:24 PM
leather wouldnt look right, atleast thats what I think...so I'll stick with sculpy for the time being

yayahan
11-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Check out http://www.bountyhardware.com, Brian Boling's costume portfolio including Boba Fett, and an upcoming Boushh.
There are good reference pictures, and two Star Wars fan films that Brian's Boba has been a part of! ^o^

Kairi G
11-02-2004, 06:30 PM
ah yea thats a great resource. and his work is amazing!

1wingedangel
11-02-2004, 08:13 PM
WOW angelicstar you got some great costumes!! www.tk409.com has some great boba pictures right from the Film.

Lady Morwen
06-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Help help! For making the helmets/armor of Bobba Fett or the Tie Bomber pilots, what would I use and how would I create them? Thanks very much!

Kairi G
06-06-2005, 02:07 PM
forgot to mention here, I finished my ceremonial Leia costume, there is a link to a pic! let me know what you think!
http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers/kairi/leia-1.jpg

Also, I have a question, I am making a Han Solo costume for my bf, and he really wants to have a leather holster. Has anyone got any tips for me on how to go about making it, or do you know of someplace that will make them? I found one website that used to sell them, but doesnt any more, and the only tutorial page I found on it... basically just said to get a leather worker to do it... ugh... any help would be greatly appriciated, and if anyone knows of a website that has at least the pattern for it, that would be great!

Sakara
06-06-2005, 04:05 PM
dheth....dont forget to add www.vaderpainter.com to that list. great place for armor.

Oh that guy is awesome...really great work. and a great guy to deal with.

Lady Morwen
06-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Ok, I've revised my question by deciding to make the tie bomber pilot. Does anyone have reference pictures for the costume? I can't seem to find any. Also, does anyone know how I would construct the helmet? Thanks very much!