PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean Cosplay

Adella
05-10-2002, 05:18 PM
WELL! It seems my favorite anime has arisen tons of cosplayers on this board I'm so happy! Celine and I are bringing our new Celine costumes and we need people to join up with for a photo op. Could all the Clauds, Renas, Celines, Ashtons, Leons, Diases, Precises, Bowmans, Operas, Ernests, Noels, and Chisatos please stand up? please stand up? please stand up? This is your role call! I wanna know who all's going ^_^

Nietsche
05-11-2002, 07:40 AM
*stands up in Claude C Kenni's garishly bright green jacket from his anime appearance*

Celine
05-12-2002, 02:36 AM
mwhahaha... who can resist TWO Celines?!! Do Star Ocean cosplay with us! You know you want to! :heart:

I think my sister will probably do Star Ocean. She has a Rena costume, but she will most likely try to put together Chisato or Noel. Yay!

ClutZGurl
05-12-2002, 05:48 PM
If I have the time I'll do Claude =P

Kuja
05-12-2002, 06:29 PM
I have the wig, shoes and skirt for Rena but I don't know when I'll ever get to making that costume.

Adella
05-12-2002, 08:10 PM
if ANYONE does Dias they will have to deal with me hanging all over them and telling them how great they are over and over again.

:D

ClutZgurl is doing Claude cuz I said ;)

ClutZGurl
05-13-2002, 02:34 AM
*laughs*

I got suckered into doing Claude twice! If only I could get ice cream at AX now ^___^

Rosiel
05-13-2002, 10:22 AM
> if ANYONE does Dias they will have to deal with me hanging all over them and telling them how great they are over and over again.

Don't tempt me like that or I might just end up doing it! ;)

Adella
05-13-2002, 10:54 PM
/me hangs all over Rosiel

Please Please Please Please Please *insert lots of anime emoticons here*

Nemui Yume
05-15-2002, 03:32 AM
oiiiisu

i shall be Rena Landford :D :D i was at fanime might as well try the costume for AX as well i would want to join in up with Adella too *o* i can't wait for your Celine costume

~Stella~

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 01:30 PM
^^; man.. now I wanna do a Star Ocean cosplay.. ^^;; * reading through the topics* ^^; but I doubt I'd fit for any of the characters... well.. except for those Robots that Precis makes ^^;; * * ahs neer done a oversized cosplay before*

Eurobeat King
05-18-2002, 05:01 AM
I'll be going as Doctor Jean Bowman ;) I've got the labcoat and will get the other clothes in time. I don't think I'll have those armguards he has in the game, but we'll see. Can't wait for the gathering at AX, and hopefully we'll have a large group.

"Listen To Eurobeat"

Adella
05-18-2002, 10:01 PM
you'll get glomped definately. I loved Dias too Rosiel! Ieven made a site that is no where to be found for him.

http://diasu.homestead.com/dias_no_miko.html

lol!

Lilli
05-27-2002, 09:05 PM
Saaa ._. I'm trying my best to finish off my Precis costume. It just dosn't seem to want to get finished. And I'll see what I can do about talking Dias into bringing her costume. The sword may be a little bit of a problem, though.

So many Claudes to glomp! Poor little Precis-chan will have her work cut out for her! *-*