PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Cosplayers

zekitty
10-08-2004, 09:32 AM
How many of em do we have out there?! :3

Ayla_Inoue
10-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Tons, I imagine ^^ Who isn't a FF cosplayer? I'm wearing my Summoner Yuna costume to nekocon this year...it was my first cosplay and I haven't even gotten a chance to wear it yet!

zekitty
10-10-2004, 06:17 AM
Summoner Yuna's outfit's t3h awesomeness. I've seen many threads about other characters, but it seems no one really posts much of anything about Final Fantasy characters. I'm just itching to find some kinspeople, I gues... :thumbsup:

Rei2Rei
10-10-2004, 09:34 AM
There are going to be tons of FF7 cosplayers this year. ;) There's a whole thread about the group gathering somewhere around here.

I'll be wearing my Rufus Shinra costume at Nekocon, and maybe Tifa (Advent Children) if I get it done in time.

Lyn
10-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Heh, there is always a lot of FF cosplayers at every con. I have yet attended a con where there weren't any....that would be kinda weird if that ever happened.

But yeah, there's going to be a FF7 group, er at least hopefully it'll still happen. I'm going as Advent Children Cloud and rather excited as I'm almost done with the costume now.

dizzylizzy
10-10-2004, 08:10 PM
:::waves::: ainslye and i are bringing our trainers and wearing them saturday. we'll be in the artist alley. ^^

Giant Alucard
10-11-2004, 10:28 AM
I'll be there with my auron costume, lol.

zekitty
10-11-2004, 05:36 PM
AURIN!!!!! *glomp glomp glomp*

raiga
10-12-2004, 09:09 PM
final fantasy cosplays are always awesome. The costumes are always very well done. ill be crossplaying as lulu.

dizzylizzy
10-12-2004, 10:27 PM
final fantasy cosplays are always awesome. The costumes are always very well done. ill be crossplaying as lulu.

::jumps!:: HELLLLLLLLLLO!!! i didn't know you were coming to neko! awesome!! i'll see you there!

visulstimultion
10-13-2004, 08:33 PM
I'm deffinetly bringing my Reno costume with me. And my Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora as well. ^-^

raiga
10-15-2004, 04:54 PM
::jumps!:: HELLLLLLLLLLO!!! i didn't know you were coming to neko! awesome!! i'll see you there!

ACK! *is glomped* lol! sounds awesome! we should get our crews together for a photo op.

Reiko
10-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Thief Yuna XD for me!!

ainslye
10-17-2004, 04:24 AM
Yah, Like Lizzy said, we're bringing our trainers. I might also bring Tifa-- still deciding, though. ^_^

dizzylizzy
10-18-2004, 09:23 PM
would you guys like to get together for a photo shoot on saturday around 1pm?

Lyn
10-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Welp, the FF7 photoshoot is at like 10am so that would work out really nicely, I think.

visulstimultion
10-18-2004, 10:21 PM
i'm gonna be in my Sora costume by then *pout*

dizzylizzy
10-19-2004, 12:05 AM
i'm gonna be in my Sora costume by then *pout*

girl! come anyhow!!! we can include KH!!!! come come come. : )

lemme consult the convention diagram and figure out a place, if that's okay with everyone.

visulstimultion
10-19-2004, 07:29 AM
yaaaaay ^-^

Giant Alucard
10-19-2004, 10:26 AM
I'm up for that, lol.

dizzylizzy
10-19-2004, 07:37 PM
http://www.chesapeakeconference.com/room-dimensions-big.html

EDITS:

FF and KH shoot on saturday AFTER the c.com shoot at the SAME PLACE. (that way there's no confusion) Al confirmed the c.com shoot to be "outside". so, wherever HE decides, is where our's will be. the c.com shoot is at 1pm. our's is at 1:30pm.

dizzylizzy
11-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Alright guys! In just a couple days we'll be at nekocon! I can't wait to see everyone's costumes!

zekitty
11-02-2004, 06:32 PM
You said it! This's my first Con and I can't wait to see how much fun it is! :3

dizzylizzy
11-03-2004, 03:09 PM
You said it! This's my first Con and I can't wait to see how much fun it is! :3

what FF costume are you wearing to the shoot?

zekitty
11-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Rikku from FFX-2. Next on my list of FF girls is Tifa. :3

ravenmist
11-03-2004, 09:56 PM
My friend made a Yuna costume for me...and it still isn't here. =(
If it gets here on time I'd *like* to go in my Songstress Yuna costume this weekend, but it's doubtful it'll get here on time. So I'm gonna be Miaka Yuki one night and Akane the next.
Next year I'm gonna try and make a Summoner Yuna costume. It's my favorite one, that and her Gunner costume (yeah, like my husband would let me wear that! lol).
Maybe next year...*sigh*
-Anna

taryn
11-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Gunner Yuna will definetly be done for neko! So I can't wait to wear it. Hopefully the pants aren't too short >.<

dizzylizzy
11-03-2004, 10:43 PM
zekitty- sweetness! i can't wait to see it!

ravenmist- EEK! i hope the costume arrives in time!!! songstress is a nice costume. if it does arrive, be sure to stop by the photo shoot on saturday!!

taryn- ::giggles:: short pants. ^^ i hope they're not too short either. just think of all those fanboys staring at your bottom! O.o gyah!

zekitty
11-04-2004, 07:13 AM
There should be this huge parade of FFX-2 girls. Ahh... We would enslave the bishounen of Nekocon. *cracks her whip*

ravenmist: I'm having the same problem. I had part of my Rikku costume commissioned, and when it got here the skirt was WAAYYYY too short (we're talking past undecent!). So I sent it back on express mail, and it's supposed to get here today. I also had my Mamimi skirt commissioned. It's not necessary for the first day of the Con, so it doesn't really matter to me if I don't get it today or tomorrow.

Imagine a whole bunch of Yunas posting in one shot. X.X!

ravenmist
11-04-2004, 08:47 AM
Repying to two in one...

<<<ravenmist- EEK! i hope the costume arrives in time!!! songstress is a nice costume. if it does arrive, be sure to stop by the photo shoot on saturday!!>>>

Wel my husband and I decided to do the Miaka/Tamahome thing on Saturday. I'm not factoring my Yuna costume into the deal since it is still not here. I had it over-nighted...LAST THURSDAY!! And I've been trying to contact the girl who made it, but I can't get ahold of her. Then again, our postal service here sucks. =(

<<<ravenmist: I'm having the same problem. I had part of my Rikku costume commissioned, and when it got here the skirt was WAAYYYY too short (we're talking past undecent!). So I sent it back on express mail, and it's supposed to get here today. I also had my Mamimi skirt commissioned. It's not necessary for the first day of the Con, so it doesn't really matter to me if I don't get it today or tomorrow.>>>

Yikes!! I hope yours gets there soon, too. I so wanted to be Yuna for the Con, but that's ok. My husband said he wanted to do a pair or nothing at all. If we go to the one in Arlington then maybe I'll find something for him to be and I can finally wear my Yuna costume. Next year I'm gonna try and be Summoner Yuna, if only I could figure out how. lol.

Good luck everyone and have fun. I can't wait to see all the Yuna's running around!! Be sure to stop me and say HI!! =)
-Anna

Giant Alucard
11-04-2004, 12:51 PM
woot, I am ready. My friend is making me a auron wig and I just recieve my new bracers in the mail, so now all is well.