PDA

View Full Version : Xianghua Soul calibur 2

Mage11
10-08-2004, 01:03 PM
I'm making a xianghua costume (like the one in my sig) but I'm having a hard time finding good pics of her clothes, help, someone :crylaugh:

Michi
10-08-2004, 01:27 PM
If you're doing the basic one in your sig... The art you used FOR your sig is one of the best references you'll find. If you have the game, the art gallery has a few more references as well which I think have been uploaded to the internet somewhere. I found art galleries from the original Soul Calibur online so I'm sure they exist for II. I could even try to look, as I'm planning SCII cosplay for next year or so... haha that I've been planning since LAST year, oh well.

kerochan
10-08-2004, 04:02 PM
http://gallery.felixmcli.org/gallery/sc2-costumes?page=4
Have you checked out the Soul Calibur thread in this forum? I know that Xianghua's 1st player outfit is discussed in there(just search the thread for Xianghua cause I know the SCII costume thread is like 100+ pages long...)I know that there are a lot of people who have made this costume and probably can help you out more than I can. I have the artbook and maybe I can scan what pictures I have.
Good luck on your Xianghua costume ^_^!