PDA

View Full Version : A bit of an introduction

Sin Girl
06-29-2002, 12:53 PM
Hey,
I am Sin Girl. A bit of a punkling/gothling/rockbilly. Not much of an anime or a Jrock fan, but I make costumes, and most of them are for cosplayers and stuff, so i figured I should be keeping up to date, you know. I like this smile :dance: because he dances worse than me (which is a rarity I might add.) WEll, I just thought I should introduce myself.
Sin Girl

Ukayoru no Chou
06-29-2002, 01:08 PM
lol- I never thought of that smile..he does dance worse than me...too!!! ^_^ Well, welcome to the boards...
so you make costumes for people?..Hmm cool ^^ how many peeps you made some for so far?

Ichigo_Chan
06-29-2002, 02:21 PM
WOO HOO The Random Candy Girl had returned! And now she has 2 count em 2 missions. 1) To make all the people's and animals' candy dreams come true. 2) To make everyone love her like a sister. The second one probally won't come true but atleast she can make your candy dream come true. So here you go Sin Girl may your dreams come true! *The fairy candy girl hands you a chocolate bar* May you have a good eve *curtsies*

Ranma Saotome
06-29-2002, 03:09 PM
Hey, welcome to the boards! Enjoy your time here. ^^ And with your costuming abilities, you'll be greatly needed here. ;)

astronema
06-29-2002, 04:14 PM
But, I like his jig.

Scoti
06-29-2002, 05:37 PM
hi! *gives out another sewing machine*

Ayaka
06-30-2002, 01:21 AM
Welcome to the forums, have some Pocky ^^ Yep, I'm sure you're going to get many questions and some comissions too.

Legato/Machan
06-30-2002, 05:55 AM
Hi and Welcome to the board Sin Girl!!!
Sin Girl? Tell me why did you choose this nick?

Sin Girl
06-30-2002, 02:36 PM
Ahhh. Sin girl. My fiancee calls me Sin ( after a girl in the first book he ever read to me, says I remind him of her ) and my costume label is sindustries. also, I am a girl. Sin just seemed too short of a name
Sin Girl