PDA

View Full Version : looking for naruto supplies

anjinabe
10-10-2004, 05:14 PM
hey,

I was just wondering if anyone know where to get pacthes for naruto character kakahashi sensei. I have the vest done and the gloves I made from professional motorcyle gloves. The leaf village headband I can get on ebay but the pacthes I can't find anywhere. Please help.

ohhgeezitshey
10-16-2004, 01:08 AM
hm..i recently browsed around ebay and saw some patches you are looking for on bid. if not, try buying a couple of red felt fabric and black paint in the little dispenser bottles and try making 2 small ones and 1 huge patch. hope that helps some :thumbsup:

janmurphy
10-16-2004, 09:04 PM
For his shirt, if your a real accuracy freak, dont go for patches at all. Look at some pictures, the 'patch' part of the shirt folds and wrinkles right along with the blue shirt material. Patches dont do that, they're too stiff. Thus I suggest iron ons.
Ive got a printable Image here http://www.bakachan.com/cosplay/coshelp/prints/printsna3.htm
Some people flip the image so that the swirl goes the opposite direction on the opposite sleeve, but I've never seen that in any of the character pics, and the figurines I have all have the swirl going clockwise on both arms.
For good patches if you still want that look, I would suggest ****.com they do good stuff.

EDIT: OK apparently I wouldnt sugest ANY website. Just do a google search if you want to them I guess.