PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy group

Pages : [1] 2

Anna
10-10-2004, 07:58 PM
I was wondering if anyone wanted to start an FF group for next A-kon. I know a few people already who are intested, is anyone else?
So far we have a

Summoner Yuna (Bishishoujo Aimee) Saturday
Festival Goer Paine Paine (Dom's gurl) Saturday n' Friday
Festival Goer Yuna (Anna) Saturday n' Friday
Summoner Yuna (Anime Otaku Mel) Friday
Reno (cherry)
SECRET! (Cherry n' Gren )
Amano Rydia (Scortia) ?
FFX Auron (Chibikakashi) ?
Shera (Shera) Saturday
Shiva (TiramisuSH) Saturday
Lenne (Angel Rinoa) Saturday
Squall (Griever) Saturday
AC Tifa (Angel Rinoa) Sunday
Rinoa (Angel Rinoa) Saturday
Rude (Greiver's friend) ?
Aeris (Anime otaku Mel) Saturday
Cid Kramer FF 8 (Paulie 1980) ?
Crystal Chronicles (swordswoman) ?
Lulu (Kagomechan) ?
Vincent (knightfall) Saturday
Irvine (Elvishboi) ?
Freya (Knightfall's friend) ?
Baralai (lionheart-sama) ?
White Mage Yuna (Amariana) Saturday
FF XI Black Mage (Amariana's friend) Saturday

Wer'e meeting up mainly saturday, 2:30 by the big windows.

Bluest Mercury
10-10-2004, 10:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone wanted to start an FF group for next A-kon. I know a few people already who are intested, is anyone else?
So far we have a

Summoner Yuna (Bishishoujo Aimee)
Festival Goer Rikku (Kibo no Hikari)
Festival Goer Yuffie (it's an original design I made for a freind)
Psychicer Paine (Dom's gurl)
Dagger (dom's gurl)
And I think Lady Subaru said she'd join as Rinoa.
oh and my 3 FF costumes are in my siggy (I think I might be the only FF XII cosplayer there :waaaah: )

*squee* I cant wait for akon nextyear!xD Summoner Yuna rock onx3

Scortia
10-11-2004, 10:17 AM
I'll be there as Amano-style Rydia... a photoshoot would be fun.

Anna
10-11-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm seeing about photoshoots right now, I might purchuse one with Kyle. But I'm pretty sure Skypirate will get plenty of pictures of us.

BTW where does everyone think we should meetup? Which day?

ShineJob
10-11-2004, 02:17 PM
I have a quessssstion :D Does Advent Children count?

Anna
10-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Of cousre, and the Anime counts too.

ChibiKakashi
10-13-2004, 10:40 AM
i might be going as Auron one day if I can get a costume done ^^; the sword is stumping me... I know I can get the rest done ^^ since I have a sewing maching (which is my friends...) but I think I might go as him one day? ^^; not sure...? seems like there needs to be more male character cosplay! er... even though I"m female I'll make it work! I"m even planning to tone my arm mucles ^____^ so I can look even more like him... flex my mucles! WOO!! i hope ^^ heh

er OO yeah... can't wait >< I wanna take pictures with lots of yunas... look like I"m pimpin auron... lol x.x or is that just wierd...? lol x.x

take it easy!

chibikakashi

Bluest Mercury
10-14-2004, 02:34 PM
hopefully there will be a tidus*swoons*xD It would be awesome if there was a barretxD Hes so rock on badass

Bluest Mercury
10-14-2004, 02:36 PM
I'm seeing about photoshoots right now, I might purchuse one with Kyle. But I'm pretty sure Skypirate will get plenty of pictures of us.

BTW where does everyone think we should meetup? Which day?

I always considered friday to be register day,so wha about saturday? I will be set and ready for group pics^0^ but thats just my opinion

Anna
10-14-2004, 03:22 PM
Okay I've decided.
the group can get together all three days, but the photoshoot (If Kyle (Admin) is going to be at A-kon again) Will be at (hopefully) Saturday. I'll carry a sign for the group, and pay for the shoot.

spike_the_moomb
10-15-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm gonna do a Seifer Cosplay I dunno if I'll be in america next a-kon though ^_^

Shera
10-16-2004, 02:53 PM
I can go as Shera next year. I'm working on a Quistis SeeD uniform right now, but I'm not sure if it'll be done in time. :D

You might have seen me at Anime Fest, because I sure remember you.

Kibo no Hikari
10-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
More Ff Cosplayers For A-kon!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm So Happy!!!!!!!!
Domo Arigato Minna!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluest Mercury
10-18-2004, 10:27 AM
whoo i finished my Yuna costume today!!xD*ish uber excited* Yuna was one of my dream costumes and I never thought I'd be able to make it. Im so hyped for akon alreadyxD and am looking forward to the group

Anna
10-19-2004, 03:18 PM
I can go as Shera next year. I'm working on a Quistis SeeD uniform right now, but I'm not sure if it'll be done in time. :D

You might have seen me at Anime Fest, because I sure remember you.
Oh another FF SeeD uniform person. YAY! ^_^

Anna
11-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Oh, me forgot to mention. If you want to be in the group tell me which day you're going as that charecter please. It's okay if you haven't decided yet though, there's plenty of time.

Shera
11-01-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm gonna be at the con every day. Just paid for my membership, woooo.

Bluest Mercury
11-02-2004, 10:14 PM
My friend Elizabeth is going to cosplay as Tifa,when the costume is done she'll get a membership for this website^0^

SchizoIori
11-05-2004, 01:09 AM
If I can manage a room then I might wear my Advent children Tifa outfit from this past AnimeFEST on saturday night. During the day though I'm Itachi though. I didn't get pic of you at AFEST!

~Oblivion~
11-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Hey i can be Sephiroth! And my friend i think is going as cloud not sure tho O-o

ChibiKakashi
11-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Although I haven't seen it yet ^^ my friend actually contacted some people who carve (sp..?) wood and they're going to make me an Auron Sword!!! ^__^ now I can concentrait on the rest of the costume instead of worrying about the sword! I'm really excieted now!
I also can't WAIT to see it! I hope someone else making the sword isn't ...cheating OO....? I'm not sure what I should start on first...? His coat or the small things? Anyone have any suggestions? ^^ and sorry to bother anyone! x.x

I still cannot WAIT for A-Kon!

--chibikakashi

Anna
11-17-2004, 04:03 PM
The coat I'd say, it's the biggest part, start there and work yourself down to the little details. Oh I a freind who's little sister is coming as a moogle girl. Only going to be there one day though.

dom's_gurl
11-28-2004, 10:46 PM
Changing my costume Anna!:) to lady luck. dagger stays the same! :square: :dance:

Anna
11-30-2004, 03:31 PM
I'm going to send in the forms for my membership soon, but I'm getting a group rate(alot of my friends from school are coming) and 2 people need to turn their forms in still. So annoying ~_~

Kittehness
12-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Will be bringing Reno/AC Reno.

ooh, SeeD uniforms?! If there's gonna be several SeeD's I'll bring mine! XD

Shera
12-03-2004, 11:33 AM
I guess I'll get to it on Quistis then - or if I'm gonna be lazy I might as well be Xu.

Anna
12-10-2004, 08:59 PM
I had a friend who wanted to go as seed unifrom Quistis, if you decide to make Xu. And I'm trying to think of a place were everyone can meet up at the con. I was thinking the big windows by the dealers rooms round 1 maybe?

SwordsWoman
12-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Well, me and a few friends have F.F. Crystal Cronicals costumes we're going to be doing, but i dout they would be known to most of the con goers...

Shera
12-28-2004, 12:53 PM
You mean inside the dealer's room or outside? I barely remember the place. x_x

Anna
12-31-2004, 08:20 PM
Swordswoman, FF is FF if they don't recongnize it tell them what it is.(I havn't played crystal chronicles (No GC) but I can reconnize the charecters, I'm sure others will)

And Shera, It was by the tables where people could play card games at. I thought it would be godd because it's pretty much out of the way and a very nice place to sit, look at your purchases, and eat.

SwordsWoman
01-02-2005, 12:27 AM
oh, i've known that for a long time, Anna. i said that it would be ill-known since not everyone knows it from on the GC. If they dont know, then they would only serve them right not to know of a great game and only end up beat with my racket. I've never cared if they know who the heck i am or not. I have my fun, they can have their clueless times.
We intend to include the caravan and even the chalice into the making ^_^ If we dont make them in time for a-kon, its off to animefest with it.

ChibiKakashi
01-04-2005, 01:52 AM
gyaaahahaha!!! I got my material for the Auron coat and my friend for my birthday (which was january 3rd) for a present promised to help me make the rest of the costume so OO I think we're going to start it the next time she comes over >< gyah!! I can't WAIT!! I wanna get the coat done ^^ we did a mock up of it (in green ugly LOL) and it had one sleve cause we ran out of mateiral OO; but it's gonna work REALLY GOOD!!!

I had one question though ^^ His shoulder armor... and his chest armor... does anyone know how to go about that? I was thinking since I don't know how to work with anything that is like real armor that leather would work just as good? Something stiff and accurate?

just curious ^^; I'm probably gonna go with leather. I think when I get paid... I'm gonna buy LOTS of beads and make his beads and ... another dumb question x.x what would be the best route to making his gourd? I want it to look as acurate as possible heh ^^

thanks for any cosplay help anyone can give and damn I can't WAIT till a-kon even though my auron cosplay should be done before April 9th heh ^^ I plan to debute him at a crappy con called Mini-Con... woo can't wait for that x.x lol

---chibikakashi

Bluest Mercury
01-04-2005, 12:19 PM
good luck with your auron costume!^^ Im looking so forward to akon this year,tis gonna be a blastxD

bluesummers73
01-04-2005, 06:11 PM
I'd love to make a Rinoa! Or a Lulu, if I had the skill and money :P
Oh yeah...and to whoever said they had a Reno: I love you. You rock.
That'd be cool to have more Turks ^_^

Fallen)x(Angel
01-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Songstress Yuna - definate

Anna
01-05-2005, 04:05 PM
gyaaahahaha!!! I got my material for the Auron coat and my friend for my birthday (which was january 3rd) for a present promised to help me make the rest of the costume so OO I think we're going to start it the next time she comes over >< gyah!! I can't WAIT!! I wanna get the coat done ^^ we did a mock up of it (in green ugly LOL) and it had one sleve cause we ran out of mateiral OO; but it's gonna work REALLY GOOD!!!

I had one question though ^^ His shoulder armor... and his chest armor... does anyone know how to go about that? I was thinking since I don't know how to work with anything that is like real armor that leather would work just as good? Something stiff and accurate?

just curious ^^; I'm probably gonna go with leather. I think when I get paid... I'm gonna buy LOTS of beads and make his beads and ... another dumb question x.x what would be the best route to making his gourd? I want it to look as acurate as possible heh ^^

thanks for any cosplay help anyone can give and damn I can't WAIT till a-kon even though my auron cosplay should be done before April 9th heh ^^ I plan to debute him at a crappy con called Mini-Con... woo can't wait for that x.x lol

---chibikakashi

For the Jug most people paper mach'e similiar jugs. (remeber to put the writing that kinda looks like it says "nog" on it! ) and armor, leather works best, but if you don't have the money you can go the foam route like I'm doing with my Ashe armor which has so far costed me $10 (which after some trial and error isn't that hard though now my room/workshop is a complete mess. I can't wait till I turn my attic into a sewing room ^_^ ) They're lots of turorials lying around for both.

My Ashe costumes turning out nice so far, the armor wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, still gotta paint it though. oh and fallen angel we have
X-2 Yuna Saturday (my festival goer costume) which day where you planning to wear songstress?

Angel_Rinoa
01-05-2005, 04:39 PM
I'd probably go as Rinoa or Matron.

Fallen)x(Angel
01-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Saturday -- But I'm also going to cosplay Kikyo, but I'm doing that before noon, so IO should be in my Songstress by around 2, and I'll be in it for the iron cosplay too.

I need your guys' opinion. For the iron cosplay, should I sing 1000 Words, or Real Emotions? I did Real Emotions at Oni-con 2004, so doing it at A-kon will be my second time doing it.

If there are any Lenne's that want to sing with me, I'd GLADLY do 1000 Words. x_x

Anna
01-05-2005, 07:09 PM
What's iron cosplay?

Fallen)x(Angel
01-05-2005, 08:03 PM
a fancy word for skits and walk ons

Angel_Rinoa
01-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Saturday -- But I'm also going to cosplay Kikyo, but I'm doing that before noon, so IO should be in my Songstress by around 2, and I'll be in it for the iron cosplay too.

I need your guys' opinion. For the iron cosplay, should I sing 1000 Words, or Real Emotions? I did Real Emotions at Oni-con 2004, so doing it at A-kon will be my second time doing it.

If there are any Lenne's that want to sing with me, I'd GLADLY do 1000 Words. x_x

That sound cool, but I'm not very sure singing in a public. I have to be extremly hyper or on a major sugar rush to rid of my shyness. :thumbsup:

Fallen)x(Angel
01-06-2005, 05:31 PM
That sound cool, but I'm not very sure singing in a public. I have to be extremly hyper or on a major sugar rush to rid of my shyness. :thumbsup:

We could always just ask if we can lip synch, and just pretend to use the microphones... But If we do, I think we should do the motions they both do, just so we look like we know what we're doing. x_x

Anna
01-07-2005, 09:22 AM
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=46495
Anybody who is stil working on a costume and needs reference refer to this thread.

Oh so that's what it is. I've never stayed at a con long enough to participate in a masqurade but plan to do a YRP skit with Dom's gurl and Kibo no Hikari.

Angel_Rinoa
01-07-2005, 10:34 PM
We could always just ask if we can lip synch, and just pretend to use the microphones... But If we do, I think we should do the motions they both do, just so we look like we know what we're doing. x_x

Sounds good! Do we use the microphones from the songstress costume or just any kind?

Fallen)x(Angel
01-08-2005, 10:03 PM
Well, from past pictures of the skits at A-kon, the con provides cordless microphones for the skits, but of course they look NOTHING like the ones the songstresses have. I am currently making my own microphone, and I wanted to bring my guitar amplifier, so I could plug my mic into it, but I don't know if the con would let me do that... and feedback is awful, too... x_x

But, also a negative about my mic is that it has a cord, and I might not finish it in time because I am tyring to make Rei's plugsuit from EVA. *sigh* The things I do for cosplay....*sighs again* I almost failed my S.S semester because of all the costumes I'm working on, and all this stuff I'm planning...*sighs for a third time* I'm so hopeles...

*sigh* I need to stop sighing...*sigh* Opps...

If this sounds bad or good to you, let me know by an e-mail, or just reply to this post.

Angel_Rinoa
01-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeah, my grades started to slip WAY bad, when I was worring about my Rinoa costume...that's what got me in a big load of crap. Anywayz, my Lenne costume still needs to be redone and all.

Fallen)x(Angel
01-11-2005, 04:13 PM
That's okay, just hopefully you get it done it time. I'm exicted on possibly doing 1000 Words... lol.

TiraMisuSH
01-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Heyyyy I just got the okay to go to the con for the first time XD I've never been to texas before! I'll be either Shiva FF7 or Siren FF8 I don't know which one im bringing though. Oh wait. ._.; Im taking a plane nvm I guess I gotta take shiva. Siren is a stiff outfit she'll get crushed x_x dont need that. So sign me up as Shiva FF7 I'll be there yay!!!

Fallen)x(Angel
01-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Shiva rules all GFs and Summons except Siren

Cherry
01-17-2005, 11:06 PM
'm goin' as Reno.

Anna
01-18-2005, 08:54 AM
YAY! Cherry and TiramisuSH you guys Rock!
My Minion (Dom's gurl) is changing her costume back to psychicer Paine becuase of financial problems. And posting this because she just forgot to, and unless I remineded her in the first place she wouldn't anyway. I've been working on my armor for Ashe and I'm going to start making a sword soon. (woo-whooo! the fun!) I'm going to start buying fabric next time I get paid. I can't wait till I can get a job at Joann's (my dream job x3 ) and not have to wait weeks at a time for money.

TiraMisuSH
01-18-2005, 01:27 PM
XD Anna I would HATE to work at Joann's X_X main reason :
I would never have any pocket cash on me I'd spend it all there ;-; and I need money for gas and insurance. Yuck. I cant work at places like shoe stores or fabric/crafts because I'll just spend my check lol...

Anna
01-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Well it's dream job when your current job is babysitting for a spoiled brat with a short attention span once every other week. And I'd really buy more art supplies than anything else. Off topic sorry ^_^;

TiraMisuSH
01-18-2005, 08:49 PM
True Hmmm Ive been pondering about my cosplay as Shiva....
I've never been to A-kon before so is it a big con like otakon wirh lots and lots of people or is it a minor con?
Because the answer to this is going t be the deciding factor on what Im gonna wear to this. Its either Shiva or a NEW ff cosplay. But I cant tell. I'm gonna check its site but if there are any veteran a-kon cosplayers that know how big it is and how many people it had last year could tell me it would help alot.

Anna
01-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Over 10,000 people attend is what the planner said for A-kon 15. *sjrugs* It's the biggest con I've been to but I guess that doesn't mean much does it? XD . Cherry, knows how big it is. I'm going to see about doing a photoshoot for the group. Woooo-whoooo! I'm finally almost done with one of the upper-leg peices on my Armor (Which has now officially tooken me 9 hours). Now to make the other leg! *dies* X_X

Fallen)x(Angel
01-19-2005, 04:41 PM
haha. I also have a Tifa cosplay in progress, so if I ever get around to finishing it, I'll bring it there as well, but I'll only wear it if there's not another Tifa cosplayer in the group. ( I just realized that I've promissed to bring like 6 costumes to this con )

Shera
01-19-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't know if I'll get around to finishing Quistis/Xu/whatever, I just finished Fio in time for Ushi. But I know I'll be going as Shera for certain. :\ Poor ol' Shera. XD

Anna
01-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Oh yesh anyone who wants to learn the sending dance I can teach them! I know most of the real emotion Real Emotion too. 1000 words is pretty much just arm movements. We already have a Tifa Fallen)X(Angel . Amii's friend is making her. Don't overwork yourself.

Bluest Mercury
01-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh yesh anyone who wants to learn the sending dance I can teach them! I know most of the real emotion Real Emotion too. 1000 words is pretty much just arm movements. We already have a Tifa Fallen)X(Angel . Amii's friend is making her. Don't overwork yourself.

Id love to learn the sending!^^ Also, my friend has cancelled Tifa for this year, so fallen angel can go as her if she'd like.

Fallen)x(Angel
01-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Id love to learn the sending!^^ Also, my friend has cancelled Tifa for this year, so fallen angel can go as her if she'd like.

I know the sending too, so I might help teaching some people too. I know Real Emotions like the back of my hand (I preofrmed it at Oni-con 2004). I'm preforming 1000 Words with Angel_Rinoa at A-kon for a skit, so I can teach anyone if they want to learn any of these.

What day does this group plan of meeting?

Anna
01-24-2005, 09:26 AM
All 3, but nobody has to come if they don't want to.

Fallen)x(Angel
01-24-2005, 03:53 PM
All 3, but nobody has to come if they don't want to.

Well, I'll only be able to make into it on Saturday afternoon and til the night, because I have an inuyasha group to meet with on Saturday Morning, and 4 of my school friends are planning a EVA group of girls if they all can go. You may see my around on other days as a Rei in her plugsuit with an Asuka plugsuit, Asuka school girl and a Misato. But of course, they haven't really gotten the 'okay' to go yet, but we're kind of planning.

One has gotten the 'we will see' another has gotten 'only if Kathryn(Me) takes you' and a third might tag along with her sister and hang out with us.

x_x life sucks.

I'll ask my brother to drive me to target so I can get two belts for Tifa. Other then that all I need to finish is the armor on the arms. I would buy a wig, but I plan to buy a wig for Kikyo and possibly a Kakashi outfit.

Cherry
01-29-2005, 03:52 AM
Dude. Anna. :X

Me and Gren will actually have another character at the photo shoot. . . that isn't on that list. But I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to say it or not publically yet.

Just rest assured it'll be awesome.

::Practices her drunken Reno slouch:: Mwaha.

Anna
01-29-2005, 01:43 PM
Grrrr..... My grandma's going to get me fired. I don't know if I can afford a photoshoot, if I lose my job. It's hard for 14 year olds to get jobs. I wonder who it'll be? (goes to look at Cherry and Gren's cosplaylab profiles to make wild guesses)

Griever
01-29-2005, 03:16 PM
I may have FF8 Squall for A-Kon.
Also one of my friends wants to cosplay as
one of the Turks. I forgot his name(I never played
FF7 alot).
Uhmmmm...he's bald and has sunglasses on.

Bluest Mercury
01-29-2005, 04:01 PM
ooo mystery cosplays,those are always funx3

Miracle Chiisai
01-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Well...^^
I am going to this A-Kon dressed as FFXII Regular Rikku if that helps?? *Tilts head.*
Hehe. Hey! I'm 14 years old too! RoCk On! :P

Anna
01-29-2005, 09:51 PM
I may have FF8 Squall for A-Kon.
Also one of my friends wants to cosplay as
one of the Turks. I forgot his name(I never played
FF7 alot).
Uhmmmm...he's bald and has sunglasses on.
It's Rude! I guess Cherry will have someone to act drunk with XD. And Miracle Chiisai I think you mean X-2. I mean FF 12, unless you're talking about Panelo who is the Rikku of 12 . Wooohooo! GO 14 year old's! *high fives*

Fallen)x(Angel
01-30-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm 12, I feel so alone and defiled over here!!! WHY CAN'T I FEEL LOVED??!!? (I guess I kind of felt loved at Oni-con, but skits is different then websites x_x )

Oh and uh, Cherry -- Cheeri-O's is your official nickname I'm giving you, which is really random. Not sure why I'm guving you the nickname, but yeah.. x_x

Paulie1980
01-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Ima try my best but I might could pull off a Cid Kramer from VIII. Then I could hang with you guys. :bigtu:

Anna
01-31-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm 12, I feel so alone and defiled over here!!! WHY CAN'T I FEEL LOVED??!!? (I guess I kind of felt loved at Oni-con, but skits is different then websites x_x )

Oh and uh, Cherry -- Cheeri-O's is your official nickname I'm giving you, which is really random. Not sure why I'm guving you the nickname, but yeah.. x_x
Not true! Dom's Gurl (the Paine/Dagger in our group) is 12. Wow, your giving Cherry's nickname a nickname XD .

Fallen)x(Angel
01-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Not true! Dom's Gurl (the Paine/Dagger in our group) is 12. Wow, your giving Cherry's nickname a nickname XD .

yeah I know, but I have to give all the people I meet nicknames. (Anna, your nickname is Anna! (you're name backwards. lol) )

Anime_Otaku_Mel
01-31-2005, 07:39 PM
I am planning on going to A-Kon this year! I've never been to a real con before though, so I am a little nervous. Then again, it's still a maybe, but odds are looking good. :bigtu:

If I do go, I am going to bring my (at this point unfinished) Aeris (FFVII) costume and maybe my Summoner Yuna (after a little tweaking) and I would love to learn the sending... For now I don't know what I would be bringing Sunday.

And I too, am, 14, and very poor. My only means of making money is to sell my stuff. Ok, that's a lie, but I'd have to work my butt off, which may be just what I'll have to do to get to attend A-Kon this year! :thumbsup:

kagomechan
02-01-2005, 03:08 PM
I'll totally wear my Lulu! :3 I've been itching to fix it.

-Kagomechan

Fallen)x(Angel
02-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Whee! A Lulu! I musta see!

Anna
02-01-2005, 03:54 PM
YAY! An Aeris,Cid,and Lulu! Kagomechan I love your Lulu! Your one of the few people who color their lace. ^_^

kagomechan
02-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Whee! A Lulu! I musta see!

It's in my gallery if you want to see it. :3
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=114644

But I need to fix it. ;3 I got a new corset and everything.

-kagomechan

Fallen)x(Angel
02-02-2005, 04:09 PM
It's in my gallery if you want to see it. :3
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=114644

But I need to fix it. ;3 I got a new corset and everything.

-kagomechan

I LOVE IT!! Whee! A wuwu! The sessy in your inu gang looks so familar...x_x

Anna
02-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Does anyone have ideas for a photshoot? I'm going to be too broke to buy one for the group X.X . At least I can get a REAL job in October.

kagomechan
02-02-2005, 06:08 PM
I LOVE IT!! Whee! A wuwu! The sessy in your inu gang looks so familar...x_x

Our Sessy is Daitenshi. :3

Just a suggestion. ^_^ For photoshoots we could have a gathering then take individuals, simular groups, simular classes and maybe some parody/joke pictures.

-Kagomechan

Bluest Mercury
02-02-2005, 07:31 PM
I hav a digital camera,and i'll be bringing it with me. I can take some pictures then save them on my computer. I wont be staying at a hotel,so i can take pictures everyday and upload them each night so i have room for the next day. I dunno if that would work or not for a few pictures

Fallen)x(Angel
02-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Kagome -- Good idea. I have vowed to over use the original songstress yuna pose for A-kon.

Aimee -- First off, I ADORE YOUR MERCURY BOOTS. TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME! Second off, good idea. But you're only going to be able to get pictures of me in songstress yuna around the time of the skits, and on Sunday(just note this). I'll be roaming around as Kikyo and Rei's plugsuit the rest of the time.

Bluest Mercury
02-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Kagome -- Good idea. I have vowed to over use the original songstress yuna pose for A-kon.

Aimee -- First off, I ADORE YOUR MERCURY BOOTS. TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME! Second off, good idea. But you're only going to be able to get pictures of me in songstress yuna around the time of the skits, and on Sunday(just note this). I'll be roaming around as Kikyo and Rei's plugsuit the rest of the time.

I'll be there all three days so i figured when there was the gathering i could take some photos. I have 3 other costumes i'll be wearing including songstress yuna tooxD;;; so i wont be dressed as summoner all three days.

As for my boots, i'll send a pm on how to do it,so i wont be off topic^^;;;

Anna
02-02-2005, 10:49 PM
I have a camera I'm bringing too. It's only 2.5 mega pixels though. I got a the belt,vinyl, and , shoes for Ashe from a thrift store yesterday. WHo knew you could find rain coats at thrift town? I need to get to work on her shoes of d00m >.< .

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-03-2005, 04:51 PM
God bless all thrift stores: I wouldn't be here without them.

kagomechan
02-03-2005, 09:07 PM
YAY! An Aeris,Cid,and Lulu! Kagomechan I love your Lulu! Your one of the few people who color their lace. ^_^

I totally missed this comment. XD But thanks! Yeah for hand dye-ing. I wanted to paint them.. but ran out of time... :3

Can't wait to see everyone's costumes.. oh con season, here you come!

-Kagomechan

Anna
02-04-2005, 09:34 AM
I want to see if I can only spend $40 on Ashe. I've only spent $20 so far, and all I need to buy now is bias tape, belt buckles,tights, and leather for red shoe things and dark blue torso thing. I'm thinking about making a sword. But I guess it alll depends on how much sewing I get done during break. At least I work Sunday, I want to buy some cotton twill to remake my Festival Goer Yuna Yukata. Oh yesh, Does everybody want to meet up somewhere or should I carry a sign and meet up along the way?

Bluest Mercury
02-04-2005, 11:17 AM
people might arrive at different times so i think maybe a sign would help,that or just look for all the final fantasy charactersxD;;

Knightfall
02-04-2005, 02:01 PM
God bless all thrift stores: I wouldn't be here without them.

Amen to that. Thrift stores are a Godsend for me.
Oh, I don't suppose you guys need a Vincent? I've already got the wig...

Anna
02-04-2005, 03:47 PM
We don't have a vincent yet. You're welcome to join us.

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-04-2005, 03:49 PM

Woohoo! More FFVII characters!

Fallen)x(Angel
02-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Amen to that. Thrift stores are a Godsend for me.

Must.....glomp....can't....resist!!!! (Sorry..)

Vincent will be second in command once Yuna rules the world.

Okay..I'm done..

Well...I lied....

Does anyone have any tips on how to make Kanna from Inuyasha? I have the sleeves done, I just need to finish the base of the costume.(BED SHEETS!)

Okay..now I'm done...

Knightfall
02-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Hmm... I guess this means I should get to work on the arm, then. Count me in.

Anna
02-04-2005, 09:14 PM
If you need a tutorial I have a link.
http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking_vincent.html

TiraMisuSH
02-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Does anyone have ideas for a photshoot? I'm going to be too broke to buy one for the group X.X . At least I can get a REAL job in October.

I;m not sayingI can But I will talk to Al (EurobeatKing) and see if hes going and if he is maybe I can convince him to take time out of his schedual to do a shoot for us BUT ITS NOT WRITTEN IN STONE!! XD He might go and might not be able to.

But seriously a photo shoot is where we all gather and people take pictures. not like we all gather and one person takes fancy photos of us XD Because THATS whar costs moula. not a group of us with random people taking pictures.

Anna
02-05-2005, 12:30 PM
I know that but I personally don't think I'm all that great with taking pictures and don't really know anyone who is ^_^; . I've never met yet Eurobeatking before, he's seems nice though.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-05-2005, 02:23 PM
My parents may be able to take a few pictures.

TiraMisuSH
02-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Well once we gather at the con as a group of FF characters people will already be around us going places but They'll stop so they can take pictures of "hey loook its a FF group! Hold on. I wanna get a picture." Thats what I do. more than 60% of people atthe con have cameras. and my bf will take alot I always get lots of pictures XD

Al is awesome and so nice, hes the sexy beast!

Anna
02-06-2005, 03:20 PM
I know, I remeber people where always taking pictures of the FF group that was at A-kon last year. I got out of the line at Anime FEST to take pictures once, BIG MISTAKE X_X . I've started my Ashe shoes. They're turning out great, I actually made them comfier than when I got them. XD

TiraMisuSH
02-06-2005, 04:58 PM
just ask the person infront of you to hod your space and see if they want a picture of it too and when you come back to the line exchange user names so when you get back to your house you can give pictures lol XD Thats what I would do.

Eurobeat King
02-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Anna: I've taken your Yuna pictures before at A-kon, and I think you posted a couple that I took of you last year in your gallery. :) I'll besure to take more photos of you this year, as I will be returning to A-kon 2005 for my 4th year in a row! Can't wait to see your new Yunie staff when you get it completed! ;) Also, Admin is the one who charges $$ for doing private photoshoots, and the pictures come out great!! I do my own photoshoots whenever I see my friends walking around, or cosplayers that stand out, and if c.com members simply ask me. hehe As for the big-FF-group photoshoot, I'll be there to cover it and I usually take a lot of group & pair pictures, so just inform me what day & time (and location) and I'll be there!

Tira: Thanks, K. ;) rawrrrr!

TiraMisuSH
02-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Al - Go Al-pal Sexy Beast man!! =^_^= Thankyou! -Meow-

Anna
02-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Anna: I've taken your Yuna pictures before at A-kon, and I think you posted a couple that I took of you last year in your gallery. :) I'll besure to take more photos of you this year, as I will be returning to A-kon 2005 for my 4th year in a row! Can't wait to see your new Yunie staff when you get it completed! ;) Also, Admin is the one who charges $$ for doing private photoshoots, and the pictures come out great!! I do my own photoshoots whenever I see my friends walking around, or cosplayers that stand out, and if c.com members simply ask me. hehe As for the big-FF-group photoshoot, I'll be there to cover it and I usually take a lot of group & pair pictures, so just inform me what day & time (and location) and I'll be there!

Tira: Thanks, K. ;) rawrrrr!
I already made my staff. I'm going to retire my Summoner Yuna after the next Anime FEST. Worn it too much. You are nice ^_^ . It depends which day is good for everyone else. So than people, which day do you want to do the shoot on?

Shera
02-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Probably Saturday because I'm still settling in and doing a lot of stuff on Friday.

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-07-2005, 12:06 PM
I'd say Satuday. Since this is my first con, Friday may be a little confusing for me. Yeah, so Friday, I'll wear my Summoner Yuna, and Saturday I'll wear my Aeris.

And btw, Happy Aeris Day! It's her birthday! ^.^;;

Anna
02-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday to Aeris! *nods* Saturday will work than!

Cherry
02-07-2005, 02:40 PM
*Back tracks through the threads* . . . . *Double take*

Okay. Someone's going to die for that nick name. Cherry is already almost too cutsie for me but it stuck, so..

Someone will die if they call me that. xD

Happy Birthday, Aeris.

Anna
02-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Does everybody think I my Ashe costume would still look okay without a wig? (can't afford one X_X ) here's a picture of Ashe.
http://www.ff12.us/images/wallpaper/04.jpg

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-07-2005, 03:00 PM
*Back tracks through the threads* . . . . *Double take*

Okay. Someone's going to die for that nick name. Cherry is already almost too cutsie for me but it stuck, so..

Someone will die if they call me that. xD

Don't worry, Cherry, I won't call you/ refer to you as Cheeri-O's. XD

Oh and thank you guys for saying Happy Birthday to Aeris. XP Most people think it's completely nuts to acknowledge a video game character's birthday... Maybe it is. I wouldn't know. XD I guess I've been celebrating video game character birthdays since I was eight years old. You should have seen me celebrate Sonic the Hedgehog's birthday back then... -_-;; Egads, I'm starting to ramble...

And Anna, I think you're Ashe costume would look fine without the wig. Ashe's is close to Yuna's hair, so I think it would be fine. That's only my opinion, though. I hope it helped. ^^

Toodles for now!

Bluest Mercury
02-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Does everybody think I my Ashe costume would still look okay without a wig? (can't afford one X_X ) here's a picture of Ashe.
http://www.ff12.us/images/wallpaper/04.jpg

her hair looks sort of dark in the picture,so personally i think it would look fine with some styling^^

Fallen)x(Angel
02-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Saturday. I won't even be in Songstress on Friday.

Ex nay on Tifa. I've been overpressured with other costumes that I'm DYING to do, so I'm holding it off until I feel like completing it.

Anna
02-08-2005, 10:56 AM
her hair looks sort of dark in the picture,so personally i think it would look fine with some styling^^
Her hair is platinum blond ^^;; .

Bluest Mercury
02-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Her hair is platinum blond ^^;; .

O.o;; oopsxD Im proboblly going color blind from looking at the computer screen so muchxD;;;;

AoKoneko
02-08-2005, 02:09 PM
ehhh yes there is going to be a squall XD. Signe me up for Rinoa Heartly YAAA XD
I am going as Rinoa....but I am a little worried about the wig I bought....http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6740244210&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
haha this would be like over donw showgirl Riona XD. But I might just go threw with it. I love the wig!XD
I'll even have 4 foot long white angel wings with my Rinoa cosplay & a chocobo
AOAI

Bluest Mercury
02-08-2005, 02:35 PM
ehhh yes there is going to be a squall XD. Signe me up for Rinoa Heartly YAAA XD
I am going as Rinoa....but I am a little worried about the wig I bought....http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6740244210&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
haha this would be like over donw showgirl Riona XD. But I might just go threw with it. I love the wig!XD
I'll even have 4 foot long white angel wings with my Rinoa cosplay & a chocobo
AOAI

Im sure you could style the wig so it wouldt be so poofy,and to make it straighter.

AoKoneko
02-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Im sure you could style the wig so it wouldt be so poofy,and to make it straighter.
Aww but u c i like it this way. It's going to be like an stage show live action style riona. U know how in live action stage shows the hair is always over done.
AOAI

Fallen)x(Angel
02-08-2005, 05:37 PM
O.o Intresting wig. I'd go with the idea of straightening it out just a little. It looks just a TAD bit poofy for Rinoa.

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-08-2005, 06:32 PM
That's a gorgeous wig. I think you should keep it the way it is since you are putting a twist on Rinoa's costume anyway. But, if you were just normal Rinoa, I would suggest straightening it.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-08-2005, 07:24 PM
(Re! Drec ec yh yjydyn!)

Oac...fa lyh ymm caa dryd. Ryja oui ajan dneat du taluta Ymprat po ryht? Ryja oui dneat maynhehk ruf du cbayg ed eh ahkmecr? E uhmo ghuf ruf du cyo 'dyga ouin deh lyh yht cruja ed' eh ymprat. mum!

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-08-2005, 07:57 PM
I love my avatar... I actually had someone PM me and tell me that it was kind of irritating to find out what it said, since it is so painfully obvious when you finally translate it. XD

I actually did speak Al Bhed to a kid on my bus last year. It was rather annoying to translate Al Bhed by hand when I first was getting used to the language. ^^ I love that 'dyga ouin deh lyh yht cruja ed.' My problem was that the first time I heard that in game, I only understood 'dyga ouin... ... yht cruja ed,' so I was very curious as to what all she said (y'know, since Rikku said "Watch your language!")... XD

Dryhg oui vun hudelehk so yjydyn! Cehla dryd ec uhmo dra caluht desa cusauha cyet cusadrehk ypuid so yje, E cdemm kad y gelg uid uv ed! Pid syopa E cruimt ica cusa geht uv udran kuuvo cahdahla vun ed, syopa fedr cusauha amca cyoehk cusadrehk. XD

Anna
02-09-2005, 12:59 PM
I put a valentine up for everybody in my LJ. (link in siggy)

People keep on forgetting to put this down with their post, but which day is everyone going to wear which costume?

Fallen)x(Angel
02-09-2005, 04:39 PM
dryd fuimt pa kuut. Ed EC geht uv yhhuoehk du ryht taluta ed, cu E's kuehk du pa y ycc yht ica y talutan. XD

Bluest Mercury
02-09-2005, 05:11 PM

People keep on forgetting to put this down with their post, but which day is everyone going to wear which costume?

Friday I'll be going as Super Sailor Mercury, Saturday for the photoshoot I'm wearing Summoner Yuna, and then later I'll wear songstress yuna, and Sunday I'll be sporting lilithxD

Fallen)x(Angel
02-09-2005, 07:54 PM

Saturday Afternoon I'll be in Songstress. I may be in Tifa if I finish it, and I may be in Songstress Sunday, but I highly doubt that. I want to wear my rei plugsuit sometime too, so I'll be in that Friday, a part of saturday and sunday.

Griever
02-09-2005, 09:48 PM
I think Friday I'll be wearing my Gackt costume, given that a certain someone has their Yu~Ki finished.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!
Anyway, I guess I'll wear Squall on Saturday.

Scortia
02-09-2005, 09:55 PM
I think Friday I'll be wearing my Gackt costume, given that a certain someone has their Yu~Ki finished.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

*coughs and looks in other direction* ^o^ May shall be... a very busy month. ~_~

Griever
02-09-2005, 10:00 PM
*coughs and looks in other direction* ^o^ May shall be... a very busy month. ~_~

I WILL EAT YOU!!
...I mean...don't over do it. Take your time.

ElvishBoi
02-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Umm.. don't mean to be a party-crasher... but is it ok to join up? I could bring Irvine maybe... or possibly Kuja, but probably Irvine??

Thanks for your input :)

Angel_Rinoa
02-10-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm not sure if I'm going on Friday and Sunday, but if I do I'll be Rinoa on Friday and Tifa AC on Sunday and Lenne will still be on for Saturday.

Knightfall
02-10-2005, 04:21 PM
It looks as though i'll be doing Vincent on Saturday, but only up to a point, since I have something else planned for the cosplay show Saturday night...

Bluest Mercury
02-10-2005, 04:57 PM

yay, i saw teh valentine^^ so cute^^

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-10-2005, 07:03 PM
If my plans go right, I shall be wearing Summoner Yuna on Friday, Aeris on Saturday, and... maybe Rikku on Sunday. I may change my mind on Rikku. Going Final Fantasy all A-Kon long seems like no fun.

Uhmeha dnyhcmydunc yna cu silr aycean du ica dryh ryht-dnyhcmydehk Al Bhed... Ryht dnyhcmydehk cilgc. E icat du tu ed y mud. *shiver*

And by the way: Adorable valentines, Anna. ^^

Shera
02-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I'll most likely be in Fio all of Friday, then Shera for the shoot on Saturday, then back to Fio.

Anna
02-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Umm.. don't mean to be a party-crasher... but is it ok to join up? I could bring Irvine maybe... or possibly Kuja, but probably Irvine??

Thanks for your input :)
It's fine with me.

Minion (dom's gurl) Has changed her Paine costume to Festival Goer Paine. Woo-hooo! A complete Festival Goer group! Festival Goer is the official royal Pain in the behind for finding reference for >.< . But they're the easiest dresspheres to make so who's complaing? ^_^

TiraMisuSH
02-10-2005, 11:55 PM
Weee! Haven't poped in for a couple of pages lol...
I'll be...
Shiva saturday
friday or sunday I'll be either Bride Eva from Pet Shop Of Horrors or Tina Armstrong
its whatever I wear Friday I wear the other on Sunday.

I may also bring IF I can because Im gonna see if I can find a cheap suit case, Siren. Because I <3 AoKoneko and she reallys wants to see it in person so I'm gonna go see if I can go shopping tomorrow and find a hard suit case that I can fit Siren in. because she'll break other wise.

Its gonna go like this probably
Siren - Friday
Shiva - Saturday
Tina - Sunday
Eva Bride - when the skit/ shoot is (too hot to wear all day ;_; )

Cherry
02-11-2005, 10:36 AM
It looks as though i'll be doing Vincnt on Saturday, but only up to a point, since I have something else planned for the cosplay show Saturday night...

We shall be makin' the yaoi lovin'

Knightfall
02-11-2005, 10:53 AM

Just tell me when and where...

Cherry
02-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Just tell me when and where...

Vincent x Reno! w00t. You should bring a suit and do TURK!Vincent too at some point.

Bluest Mercury
02-11-2005, 11:36 AM

*gets all fangirlish*yaoiii-ness^0^

Knightfall
02-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Vincent x Reno! w00t. You should bring a suit and do TURK!Vincent too at some point.

Hmm. I'd have to do some research first. But you never know. There's always the posibility...

ElvishBoi
02-11-2005, 06:29 PM
You're gonna be a summon? XD
I'm so gonna junction you @ Akon ;)

Weee! Haven't poped in for a couple of pages lol...
I'll be...
Shiva saturday
friday or sunday I'll be either Bride Eva from Pet Shop Of Horrors or Tina Armstrong
its whatever I wear Friday I wear the other on Sunday.

I may also bring IF I can because Im gonna see if I can find a cheap suit case, Siren. Because I <3 AoKoneko and she reallys wants to see it in person so I'm gonna go see if I can go shopping tomorrow and find a hard suit case that I can fit Siren in. because she'll break other wise.

Its gonna go like this probably
Siren - Friday
Shiva - Saturday
Tina - Sunday
Eva Bride - when the skit/ shoot is (too hot to wear all day ;_; )

AoKoneko
02-11-2005, 10:53 PM
ehehe ;_; I feel so bad now over the Siren cosplay. v,vSweetie you really dont have to bring it. ^_^ I was just hoping you would It's the best one Iv seen I I live Siren and Shiva! ^^ I even was working on an Siren cosplay in 2002.
I am so excited about this. XD ya ha. O.O but has the spot already been taken from Rinoa? I would really like to be the groups Rinoa.
Also just to make sure from what Iv heard the shoot is going to be on Sat correct?
Thank you ever so much ^_^ cya every1 @ A-kon Bai te bais
AOAI
AoKoneko

Anna
02-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Maybe, just for one day. The list of charecters taken is on the first page of the thread . And the day that coslayer is coming as that charecter. Yes th eshoot is on Saturday. And Cherry I'm sooooooo going to take pictures! ^_^

Fallen)x(Angel
02-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Saturday Afternoon? Or Morning?

AoKoneko
02-14-2005, 04:01 AM
I hope it is going to be around the Morning hours. Cause if it's later on in the day this could effect the Cosplay on Sat.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-14-2005, 01:24 PM
I hope it is going to be around the Morning hours. Cause if it's later on in the day this could effect the Cosplay on Sat.

Well, if its just a hall cosplay group, then can't the skit people just leave to go do their skit? And the rest of the group go watch and support them?

Anna
02-15-2005, 03:29 PM
It's proly going to be morning. Due to the fact I will be pooped by the time the cosplay event comes around and I'm sure I won't be the only person who will need to restyle and reattach things. It's just a hall cosplay group.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-15-2005, 07:37 PM
It's proly going to be morning. Due to the fact I will be pooped by the time the cosplay event comes around and I'm sure I won't be the only person who will need to restyle and reattach things. It's just a hall cosplay group.

Well, I kind of promised to wear another costume Saturday Morning, so if it IS a morning thing, then you may have to count me out. But if the costume isn't finished in time, then I'll be sure to be in the group!

Ling-Ling
02-15-2005, 08:46 PM
if you guys still need a warrior Paine, i can do that!

Anna
02-16-2005, 08:56 AM
We have a Paine Saturday (Dom's Gurl) so if it's any other day than Saturday sure.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-16-2005, 08:51 PM
am I the only songstress in the group or am I alone in that field?

Uhm...I have a slight problem. (Well, benefit too.)

I have some conflict with the costumes I'm planning to wear, and my time to wear them may be changed a bit.

Friday: Songstress
Saturday:Songstress:Kikyo:Rei Plugsuit
Sunday:whatever the hell I feel like wearing

Saturday is going to be rough on me, because I promised to be an Inuyasha'a gang's Kikyo Saturday morning, and I can't do my FFX-2 idea for the skits so the song is going to be done in the kareoke, and I have an EVA skit that I might plan, so I'll be wearing that around 4 p.m or whenever the skits are.(PM me if you want to comment on it! And please do!)

I'll more likely be in my plugsuit on Sunday.

Oh, and for those of you who are going to KamiKaze Con, I might see ya there!

Anna
02-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Your the only songtress. The Rikku and Paine in our group are both making the Festival Goer AKA Omatsurishi dresspheres (only found in the FF X-2 international+last mission, which was realeased in Japan only) Kibo no Hikari is going to sing a FF X-2 song for kareoke too. It's from the Rikku vocal collection, the one where she raps . I'm buying her pocky if she doesn't mess up XD .

Oh yesh. I have decided to delay my Ashe costume until I get a REAL job in October. Due to lack of funds, I'm just bringing Selphie and Festival Goer now. Besides, both require a butt-load of detailed painting I want to put as much time and effort into as possible. And so far Ashe has been very time consuming. Maybe I'll try to go to Oni-con and wear it there. (I'd say A-FEST but me and Kibo no Hikari are doing a Tomoyo and Sakura, and I want to wear Summoner one last time.)

AoKoneko
02-17-2005, 10:57 AM
ehehe ya angel I know how you feel. v,v I have don't know what days to wear my cosplays really though. I want to be apart of the FF group as Rinoa.
But with it being on Sat...that's will mess things up. I had planed on also doing my Eva cosplay from PSOH. & the airbrushing is going to take more then an hour to get done.
If the skateing thing is going to be on Sun thats good cause then I can wear my Utana cosplay.

Hay didn't you say you were going to wear your FFX-2 cosplay for the skate thing on Sunday? there you go you have a cosplay for sunday sweetie ^_^.

Still worried though about the FF thing on Sat. Cause also my friend whom is going as Shiva is also having her body airbrushed as well- I'm just worried about the cosplay later on in the day.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-17-2005, 08:16 PM
ehehe ya angel I know how you feel. v,v I have don't know what days to wear my cosplays really though. I want to be apart of the FF group as Rinoa.
But with it being on Sat...that's will mess things up. I had planed on also doing my Eva cosplay from PSOH. & the airbrushing is going to take more then an hour to get done.
If the skateing thing is going to be on Sun thats good cause then I can wear my Utana cosplay.

Hay didn't you say you were going to wear your FFX-2 cosplay for the skate thing on Sunday? there you go you have a cosplay for sunday sweetie ^_^.

Still worried though about the FF thing on Sat. Cause also my friend whom is going as Shiva is also having her body airbrushed as well- I'm just worried about the cosplay later on in the day.

Yeah, I am going to wear my Songstress all three days, just not all that much. Saturday is only going to be for Kareoke.

As for my EVA skit, I was thinking of an EVA Yatta parody. yay or Nay?

(But with it being on Sat...that's will mess things up. I had planed on also doing my Eva cosplay from PSOH -- Which one are you doing?)

Anna
02-18-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm doing YRP skit but Rikku has not read the script yet because I gave it to minion (dom's gurl) and minion put it in her back pack and that makes me mad >.< .And for anybody who wants to know, I'm in Selphie on Friday, Festival Goer Saturday, and it depends on the weather and how well that costume was recieved Sunday. Fallenangel you've got yoruself in a hole and are just digging deeper and deeper. Oh and the kareoke was on Friday last year. I don't go to the A-kon forums but they seem to stay consistant with things like that.

Angel_Rinoa
02-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Kareoke on Friday.....hmm... I guess fallenangel and I can have our songstress costumes about that time. Hey angel, what version are we going to sing? Japanese or English?

Fallen)x(Angel
02-19-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm doing YRP skit but Rikku has not read the script yet because I gave it to minion (dom's gurl) and minion put it in her back pack and that makes me mad >.< .And for anybody who wants to know, I'm in Selphie on Friday, Festival Goer Saturday, and it depends on the weather and how well that costume was recieved Sunday. Fallenangel you've got yoruself in a hole and are just digging deeper and deeper. Oh and the kareoke was on Friday last year. I don't go to the A-kon forums but they seem to stay consistant with things like that.

Its not my fault people are dragging me into this crap. (oh the horrible things people think I'll do for my obsession of cosplay) And I've never been to A-kon, so I honestly don't know when the kareoke is.

Rinoa - Depends on what we feel like singing it in. I have them both on a CD though, so we can decide later. Which would you rather do?

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-19-2005, 07:15 PM
I am still planning on being Aeris for the photoshoot Saturday (morning, right?).

I am having a hard time choosing which costume I should wear Friday though. Should I wear Songstress or Summoner Yuna on Friday?

Anna
02-19-2005, 07:51 PM
I'd say summoner. I LOVE your summoner. (As I love most summoners who pay attention to details) Hehe, I have a friend who's singing hadashi no Kiseki (Bare foot wagon tracks) from Rikku's vocal colletion. It's going to be hilarious becuase she raps XD .

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-19-2005, 08:45 PM
I'd say summoner. I LOVE your summoner. (As I love most summoners who pay attention to details)

Aww, thank you so much! The small details that are incorrect on my Summoner are getting fixed for A-Kon. I'll go with Summoner then, so now I know what to work on now.

And, my sister, Megan Leonhart, may want to join the group as either Rinoa or Quistis.

Anna
02-19-2005, 08:53 PM
We have a Rinoa, but I don't think the Quistis will finish her costume in time. (she's slacking more than I am! )

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh, ok. That's good... in a way... My sister makes a really good Quistis. She's gonna have to raise the money to pay for her admission, but Okie dokie.

Bluest Mercury
02-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Anime_otaku_mel i love your summoner as well^0^ *wanted to say it earlier but had to get off* I'd love to get some pics taken with you^^

Angel_Rinoa
02-21-2005, 04:06 PM
I think the English version will be good, how long is the track?

Fallen)x(Angel
02-21-2005, 04:13 PM
the english song is 3 minutes and 57 seconds long.

Anna
02-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Do you have the full English version by Jade? because it's 6 minutes on the mark.

Angel_Rinoa
02-21-2005, 04:31 PM
That's cool, I think we should do that one.

Anna
02-21-2005, 04:51 PM
OR you could use the instrumental version which is just the backround music.

Fallen)x(Angel
02-21-2005, 07:15 PM
I hate the longer version of it. I like it better in Japanese.

Okay, english Jade it is!

Anna
02-23-2005, 09:04 PM
How does around 11 Am or 12 Pm sound for the shoot?

Bluest Mercury
02-23-2005, 09:06 PM

sounds good to me^^ where are we meeting for it though? either I missed it or it didnt get said

Anna
02-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Not sure yet ^^; .

Knightfall
02-23-2005, 10:00 PM
That sounds fine by me...

Fallen)x(Angel
02-24-2005, 03:52 PM
uhmm....ouch. Okay...I'm gunna need a reminder to change into it at that time. [12 works better for me]

Anna
02-24-2005, 04:23 PM
Okay it's 12 then. I'll have to round up the troops (my anime club) to eat lunch around 11:00. We were going to eat by the BIG windows to left of the dealer room, so I guess we should all meet up there (It's hard to miss, and we'll make minion dance, so if you see a dancing crazy girl, by the BIG windows to the left of the dealers room, go there.)

Fallen)x(Angel
02-24-2005, 07:39 PM
But I get scared of crazy dancers! And when I'm scared I have a tendency to back away!

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Around noon sounds great. Noon Saturday, right? Sorry, I just want to keep track of this.

I love Hadashi no Kiseki ((sorry I'm a bit late on that subject)). Me and a friend sung it and did a little dance to it at a mini con. I love the rap part... Would anyone want to sing any other FFX-2 vocal collection songs with me? I know all of them... ^^;;

And I'd love to take some pictures with you, Bishoujo Aimee. ^^

I'll make sure to look for a dancing crazy girl near the BIG windows (which I've never actually seen) at around 11 ish.

Anna
02-25-2005, 09:01 AM
Around noon sounds great. Noon Saturday, right? Sorry, I just want to keep track of this.

I love Hadashi no Kiseki ((sorry I'm a bit late on that subject)). Me and a friend sung it and did a little dance to it at a mini con. I love the rap part... Would anyone want to sing any other FFX-2 vocal collection songs with me? I know all of them... ^^;;

And I'd love to take some pictures with you, Bishoujo Aimee. ^^

I'll make sure to look for a dancing crazy girl near the BIG windows (which I've never actually seen) at around 11 ish.
Want to sing Kimi He with me? Yesh we will make the minion dance in her Festival Goer Paine costume. (picture in case you havn't seen it.)
http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kairi_li/rikpaikimono.jpg . She'll be singing off tune as well.
p.s. OAC DRYD EC YH YJYDYN!

Ling-Ling
02-25-2005, 11:56 AM
We have a Paine Saturday (Dom's Gurl) so if it's any other day than Saturday sure.

but isn't she listed as Paine in another dressphere?
i'm going as Warrior Paine...

Anna
02-25-2005, 11:57 AM
but isn't she listed as Paine in another dressphere?
i'm going as Warrior Paine...
It's the same charecter from the same game.

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Want to sing Kimi He with me? Yesh we will make the minion dance in her Festival Goer Paine costume. (picture in case you havn't seen it.)
http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kairi_li/rikpaikimono.jpg . She'll be singing off tune as well.
p.s. OAC DRYD EC YH YJYDYN!

Sure, I love Kimi He. ^^ I can't wait to see the Omatsurishi costumes! ^^
P.S. Hu fyo! E ymfyoc druikrd dryd dra meddma puq fedr Rikku'c rayt eh ed fyc mega... y duycdan un cusadrehk! XDDD Rao, Dryd kejac sa y haf etay vun yh yjydyn...

Anna
02-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Sure, I love Kimi He. ^^ I can't wait to see the Omatsurishi costumes! ^^
P.S. Hu fyo! E ymfyoc druikrd dryd dra meddma puq fedr Rikku'c rayt eh ed fyc mega... y duycdan un cusadrehk! XDDD Rao, Dryd kejac sa y haf etay vun yh yjydyn...
Wimdufec Kyihm yw t00l! HUGGO DYEMD!

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-25-2005, 02:16 PM
XDDDDD SICD FUNG UH NEGGI DUYCD YJYDYN!! Paddan oad, y Vacdejym Kuan Neggi Duycd yjydyn!!

Anna
02-25-2005, 02:28 PM
XDDDDD SICD FUNG UH NEGGI DUYCD YJYDYN!! Paddan oad, y Vacdejym Kuan Neggi Duycd yjydyn!!
Muugc mega duycd dycda mega pmuhta vecr!

Anime_Otaku_Mel
02-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Muugc mega duycd dycda mega pmuhta vecr!

XDDD
Ur oayr, pmuhta vecr. Dryd cuihtc naym oisso!

Knightfall
03-01-2005, 01:39 PM
It seems one of my friends is doing Freya from FF9. She's agreed that if there isn't anything conflicting around noon, she'll be there.

Anna
03-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Okie dookie. Just a reminder to everyone, all information is on the first page. If I have made any mistakes just tell me and they will be fixed as soon as possible.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-01-2005, 04:40 PM
This may be a little big for my standerds. I may have to drop out tdue to being uncomfortable being crammed together.

Cherry
03-01-2005, 09:30 PM
This may be a little big for my standerds. I may have to drop out tdue to being uncomfortable being crammed together.

No offense, but that's sort of silly.

No, in fact. That's -really- silly. Have you ever been to a group shoot? Usually they saunter off into little groups. It's not as if we're going to huddle in a corner. ::Chuckle::

Scortia
03-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Is it still noon Saturday like the first page says? Was soooo long ago, so just making sure. ;p Geh, I may be having conflicts... *sorts through her costume rotation*

Anna
03-02-2005, 09:41 AM
? Were not going to be crammed together at all. And Minion ,and Erinu-chan (Paine and Rikku of our group) would love to pose with you. That reminds me, I need to go nag at Erinu-chan till she starts on her Rikku! (SLACKER!) Chow!
Yes it is Noon Saturday.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-02-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm clausterphobic when in big groups, so I may be like spazzing out and crying and that that shiznit.

Anime_Otaku_Mel
03-02-2005, 05:06 PM
No offense, but if you are indeed claustrophobic in large groups, wouldn't you not want to go to a convention: since there are so many people there? I am just asking.

My mom is starting to seem a little negative on my going to A-Kon all of a sudden... She's not having a good day... mostly because of my stupid sister (who will not be in the group). I hope to see you all at noon on Saturday of A-Kon!

Fallen)x(Angel
03-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Its hard to explain, but cons are all around the hotel, when in a group you travel together. Its more of an optical illusion where my mind thinks I'm being crammed when I'm not. I'm not really sure what word ot use, so I've just used clausterphobic to summize the feeling.

Cherry
03-02-2005, 06:04 PM
Its hard to explain, but cons are all around the hotel, when in a group you travel together. Its more of an optical illusion where my mind thinks I'm being crammed when I'm not. I'm not really sure what word ot use, so I've just used clausterphobic to summize the feeling.

. . . I don't intend to be traveling with anyone. A costume gathering just means that people of a similar series meet in a group. In a general area. It does not mean we will be traveling together, or moving around together.

Honestly, I would seriously re-evaluate attending A-Kon if this is a large problem for you. There will be many cosplay groups probably everywhere you go, and A-Kon is all about crowding and people touching you, bumping you, and lines. Throngs of people.

I speak for everyone, I'm sure, when I say we do not want to see you crying and freaking out.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Crying and freaking out is something I would do for cosplay. [Unless I am being a makeup whore and don't have enough to do any more fixing.] But I think I'll be okay. I wasn't all to racked up at Oni, and hopefully KamiKaze will "prepare" me for A-kon.

I don't freak out all the time, and since its something I can live with, I may just want to take breaks in my hotel room every now and then.

Anime_Otaku_Mel
03-02-2005, 08:07 PM
See, I am used to huge crowds anyway, and am very good at navigating through them; I get practice at my overly overcrowded school.

As the Final Fantasy group, I didn't think we were going to travel together in a pack, but more like hang out for a bit and take pictures together. I don't think you really have anything to freak out about anyway, even if you have a slight case of claustrophobia. The group isn't too freakishly huge anyway.

Bluest Mercury
03-03-2005, 11:03 AM
There are lots of people at the convention,but there place you can go to if it gets bit too crowded,like maybe duck into one of the video rooms if theyre not too crowded. I know i wont be with the group the whole time beause I have a friend who isnt doing a FF cosplay. Like everyone else said before,people will be breaking off into small groups or hangin by themselves^^

Fallen)x(Angel
03-03-2005, 04:09 PM
If there are small rooms then I should be okay. I pray this is not gunna be one of those times.

Catwings
03-05-2005, 11:14 PM
If there are small rooms then I should be okay. I pray this is not gunna be one of those times.

I don't mean to be rude but this is *not* a small convention, it's in a very large hotel with large rooms and large amounts of people. If you think you're going to panic or something like that, don't go.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Well, if I don't flip out at KamiKAze, then I'll be going to A-kon.

Anna
03-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Oh yesh if anyone is going to cosplay at the Fort Worth art Fest maybe we should get together and take pictures . *snicker* I'm just doing it to freak out the normal people though X3 . But there are BEUTIFUL fountains and such that would be wonderful for pictures! ^_^ *puts batteries in her 2 mega pixel zoom* myessss.

talena
03-07-2005, 02:46 PM
I am attempting to design a Bahamut (FFX) costume for this year, but I'm not sure wether or not I will be able to complete it in time. I'm really excited about it though and I am going to try as hard as I can to make it.

Lionheart-sama
03-08-2005, 08:54 PM
I will be bringing my Baralai costume to A-kon again and would love to join the group. Here (http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=53979) is a pic of it. There's still a few things I need to fix. I threw away the crappy staff I brought to Oni-con, but might make another one.

Anna
03-09-2005, 08:52 AM
I will be bringing my Baralai costume to A-kon again and would love to join the group. Here (http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=53979) is a pic of it. There's still a few things I need to fix. I threw away the crappy staff I brought to Oni-con, but might make another one.
Oh! I saw you at A-kon 15! I thought your Baralai was awesome!

Fallen)x(Angel
03-10-2005, 06:17 PM
WHEE!!! I saw you~~~~! *points to self* little one who danced on stage [if you watched the skits]

Lionheart-sama
03-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks, Anna :)

I saw you too, Fallen Angel. Awesome job with the Real Emotion dance.

Fallen)x(Angel
03-13-2005, 04:27 PM
x_x Oh great...thanks...

PinkSugarFarie
03-21-2005, 02:20 AM
I know im really late in this but im going to rinoa and will have a squall with me if you need anyone ya know? i will also be cosplaying as songstress yuna or lenne (haven't decided) i would love to do the karaoke thing with someone, since i was planning to do it anyway but only in japanese u.u;; i dun't like the english versions to the songs, but if not then that's cool. n.n;;

Anna
03-21-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm sorry, we already have a Squall, Rinoa, and songstress Yuna and Lenne.

Cherry
03-21-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm sorry, we already have a Squall, Rinoa, and songstress Yuna and Lenne.

::Punch:: There can be doubles. Lol. It's not a formal group. We're not competeing.

Anna
03-22-2005, 08:53 AM
Oh okay. You're welcome to join us then ^_^. Oh yeah I'm making candy's for eveyone. Anna tis' a good cook, you can ask Minion.

Edward and Ein
04-11-2005, 04:53 PM
So far we have a

Summoner Yuna (Bishishoujo Aimee) Saturday
Festival Goer Rikku (Kibo no Hikari) Saturday
Festival Goer Yuffie (it's an original design I made for a freind) All 3
Festival Goer Paine Paine (Dom's gurl) Saturday
Summoner Yuna (Anime Otaku Mel) Friday
Dagger (dom's gurl) Sunday
Amano Rydia (Scortia)
FFX Auron (Chibikakashi)
Psychicer Rikku (Kibo no Hikari) Sunday
Shera (Shera) Saturday
Sephiroth maybe(~Oblivion)
Shiva (TiramisuSH) Saturday
Lenne (Angel Rinoa) Saturday
Songstress Yuna (fallen)X(angel) Saturday
Reno (Cherry)
Seed Quistis (Kibo no Hikari) Friday
Squall (Griever) Saturday
AC Tifa (Angel Rinoa) Sunday
Rinoa (Angel Rinoa) Saturday
Rude (Greiver's friend)
Aeris (Anime otaku Mel) Saturday
Cid Kramer FF 8 (Paulie 1980)
Crystal Chronicles (swordswoman)
Lulu (Kagomechan)
Vincent (knightfall) Saturday
Irvine (Elvishboi)
Showgirl Rinoa (AoKoNeko)
Secret costumes! (Cherry and Gren)
Siren maybe (TiramisuSH) Friday
Freya (Knightfall's friend)
Baralai (lionheart-sama)
oh and my 2 FF costumes are in my siggy.

We'll have a photoshoot Noon Saturday. Everyone will meet up by the big windows to the left of the dealers room.

Ed's going as Berserker Yunie and Berserker Rikku if Ed finishs berserker Rikku in time Ed will be Gambler Rikku also. I can lend my white mage Yuna to someone also! Ed is taking wig commissions! Ed has an already made Rikku wig for sale if you all wanna see! :thumbsup:
-Ed and Ein

Anna
04-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Okaysies, you'll be added to the list once I stop being lazy.

Edward and Ein
04-12-2005, 12:37 PM
YAY LIST! :rofl:

Fallen)x(Angel
04-12-2005, 06:00 PM
My father doesn't want me to wear the same costume all weekend, so I'll be in Songstress for a little while on Saturday morning. Sorry, but sicne my plugsuit is being finished, its going to compete in a walk on, and it'll be worn pretty much all of saturday.

Anna
04-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Okay. I'm having trouble with the shoes I made for my Festival Goer costume. One of the sraps keeep on poping out no matter what I do . I can wear them for pictures and everything but they can't take more than twenty feet of walking before they need mending again. Do you think people would get upset with me if I walked around barefoot? I know I did last year for about an hour or so ( my Yuna boots were to small, and my feet felt they had just gone threw a mulcher) and all I got were a couple of looks from a Chi cosplayer. But I seriously don't know if it's againt the rules or not. Advice?

Fallen)x(Angel
04-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Well, you could just wear another flip flop around and when someone wants your photo, you can just switch shoes. Works for me.

Anna
04-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Good god I'm going to be caring so much stuff already .

Oh yeah, for anyone intrested (though it's not really related to the thread) they're going to have "Dear friend's" (The Final Fantasy concert they had in Disney Land rember?) At the Bass hall in July. I'm buying my tickets later this sfternoon. *exited beyond belief ^_^*

Bluest Mercury
04-25-2005, 02:00 PM
Good god I'm going to be caring so much stuff already .

Oh yeah, for anyone intrested (though it's not really related to the thread) they're going to have "Dear friend's" (The Final Fantasy concert they had in Disney Land rember?) At the Bass hall in July. I'm buying my tickets later this sfternoon. *exited beyond belief ^_^*

oo wow thats awesome,id love to go to that

Fallen)x(Angel
04-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Well, my Kairi and Dizzy shoes will probable be incorrect, but I guess if you have the same colors in the shoe, it'll be just as fine.

Anna
04-26-2005, 01:07 PM
oo wow thats awesome,id love to go to that
http://www.fwsymphony.org/fwso0304/pages/c_0405finalfantasy.asp
You can get tickets here.

I think I'll just pay my MInion to carry my stuff. I'd get Erin to do but last time I let her carry my stuff around I left my camera in the bag, and it took an hour to find her because she ran off by herself grrrrrrrrrr.

Fallen)x(Angel
04-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Sorry guys, but I have to leave the group. My Father is taking me to this con, and he doesn't want me to wear the same thing I wore for Kami Kaze, so unfortunatly my songstress yuna will NOT make it to this convention, and I'm debating on retiring it.

Sorry, hope it works out for you.

Kiniro Hoshi
05-01-2005, 10:05 PM
My friends and I are going as the Fruits Basket cast so I'm gonna be Uo for most of the con but would it be cool with you guys if I changed into my Quistis costume (the pink one) just for the photo shoot? I went as Quistis last year with a really big group in case any of ya'll saw me but I promise to do a better job on my hair this year ^.^

Anna
05-02-2005, 07:48 AM
My friends and I are going as the Fruits Basket cast so I'm gonna be Uo for most of the con but would it be cool with you guys if I changed into my Quistis costume (the pink one) just for the photo shoot? I went as Quistis last year with a really big group in case any of ya'll saw me but I promise to do a better job on my hair this year ^.^
I remeber you! I loved your Quistis costume. It's fine with me.

Kiniro Hoshi
05-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I remeber you! I loved your Quistis costume. It's fine with me.

Oh thank you! Well I'll try to see if I can, has the date been set for Saturday? Sorry, but sometimes I get lost as far as what's been determined already ^.^' . My group and I were going to go as different characters on Friday (some of us as FF again, some as Sailor Senshi, etc.) so I know I could do it then, but if it has to be Saturday that's cool. Talk to you guys later!

Anna
05-05-2005, 08:34 AM
The photoshoot is set for Saturday. All information for the group is on the first page of the thread.

Fallen)x(Angel
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
I can't wear my Songstress, sorry. My dad isn't letting me wear it. T_T

Cherry
05-05-2005, 09:21 PM

..Why???

Fallen)x(Angel
05-06-2005, 06:29 PM
..Why???

Because I wore it to KamiKaze and he won't let me wear it again.

Anna
05-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Because I wore it to KamiKaze and he won't let me wear it again.
That's a wee bit silly.

Fallen)x(Angel
05-07-2005, 10:05 AM
That's a wee bit silly.

I didn't make the rule! XD

Catwings
05-07-2005, 10:33 AM
...So lemme get this straight. Your dad won't let you wear a costume that you made to a convention because you already wore it?

Sounds like somebody's getting cold feet and is looking for an excuse to get out. You know, I'm sure nobody here would be offended if you just said you'd rather not go with their group after all.

Cherry
05-07-2005, 10:35 AM
I agreee with catwings.

Fallen)x(Angel
05-08-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't care if you think I don't want to be in the group. I originally planned on being nothing but Yuna all weekend for this group, until my dad told me I couldn't wear it. I honestly and frankly don't care.

Cherry
05-08-2005, 05:22 PM
I don't care if you think I don't want to be in the group. I originally planned on being nothing but Yuna all weekend for this group, until my dad told me I couldn't wear it. I honestly and frankly don't care.

It's not that we don't believe you. It just seems -freakish- to me that a parent would deny their child wearing a costume for that reason.

And we want ya there.

Catwings
05-08-2005, 08:34 PM
It really has nothing to do with what I think, so please don't try to tell me off unless you want to get me laughing. However, I just can't logically see the idea of being told you can't wear a costume 'because you already wore it.' By the way, 'I don't care' can be construed as an indication that I hit the nail on the head.

It's not like they don't want you there. Sneak it in a bag, if that's what it takes!

Fatal Framed
05-08-2005, 11:44 PM
well .. I'll be going as Tidus. i dont think i'll have my blade, just the blitz ball

Anna
05-09-2005, 07:59 AM
Okay let's NOT start an Argument over this. She can't wear the costume, she can't wear the costume. If I still talked to my Dad, he'd probably do something similiar.

TIDUS!!!!!!! =D

Anna
05-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Okay everyone, what time do we want to have the photoshoot with Eurobeatking? We have to choose an availible timeslot. I know I won't be able to make it to the con on Friday till like 1:00 (summer school -_-; ) Here's the thread.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=59094&page=1

Fatal Framed
05-09-2005, 06:57 PM
oh yea..,., um....... i was going to be tidus on saturday... if you need me to, i can be him on friday

Bluest Mercury
05-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Okay everyone, what time do we want to have the photoshoot with Eurobeatking? We have to choose an availible timeslot. I know I won't be able to make it to the con on Friday till like 1:00 (summer school -_-; ) Here's the thread.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=59094&page=1

any day/ time is okay for me,cept for like early friday morning, I dont know how early/late i'll be getting to the hotel.

Anna
05-09-2005, 07:25 PM
(well I meant Friday wasen't good for me )
How about the Saturday 12:00 PM slot?

Fatal Framed
05-09-2005, 09:29 PM

This works alot better for me b^.-)d

Bluest Mercury
05-09-2005, 09:35 PM
me toox3

Angel_Rinoa
05-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Awww. That sucks, I guess I need to find another Songstress Yunnie. T_T

Cherry
05-10-2005, 03:27 PM

The Naruto gathering is at 11:00 on Saturday, and I believe we're doing a big scavenger hunt. So if it's at 12:00, I can't make it. Nor can Gren. And probably a few other people at that rate.

Anna
05-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Grrrrr, well I already got the 12:00 slot. I would ask for 9:30 instead, but I'm the president of the Anime club at my Middle school. Most of the people in the club are coming, and I'm the only person who knows the train routes, which way we have to walk, rules at A-kon, time trains are coming and leaving, where to get food, and I'm doubting we'd all get there that early. I'd tell it all to my Minion, but people listen to me more because I have a loud voice and, I'm taller than most of them. Plus I have to make sure nobody trys to bring signs with them. I'm sorry, you all could just do one without me if you wanted too.

Fatal Framed
05-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Grrrrr, well I already got the 12:00 slot. I would ask for 9:30 instead, but I'm the president of the Anime club at my Middle school. Most of the people in the club are coming, and I'm the only person who knows the train routes, which way we have to walk, rules at A-kon, time trains are coming and leaving, where to get food, and I'm doubting we'd all get there that early. I'd tell it all to my Minion, but people listen to me more because I have a loud voice and, I'm taller than most of them. Plus I have to make sure nobody trys to bring signs with them. I'm sorry, you all could just do one without me if you wanted too.

i went to a-kon.com's forums and in the cosplay topic, there's some one doing professional photo's (i think). Maybe you could ask them for better times?

Knightfall
05-10-2005, 07:48 PM
The Naruto gathering is at 11:00 on Saturday, and I believe we're doing a big scavenger hunt. So if it's at 12:00, I can't make it. Nor can Gren. And probably a few other people at that rate.

This seems to be quite the quandary. From the looks of it, it would seem that some people in both groups have a decision in front of them. Speaking for myself, I don't plan doing one costume over the other. And as it stands, the scavenger hunt is an ongoing event, with only two judgement times on Saturday; one at 11, right when the Naruto group is set to start meeting, and later on at 4. So based on these facts, I will wear my Neji costume around 11, then change into Vincent around noon. I would advise any others in this situation to cosider the aforementioned before coming to a decision as well.