PDA

View Full Version : Need costumes?

Sin Girl
06-29-2002, 01:12 PM
Yeah, You do!

I am new to these boards but I have tons of photos of stuff that I have made, and tons of great references. I have been making fetish gear, costumes, bridal, and evening wear for over 12 years. I cater particularly to drag queens, transexuals, and plus size alternative girls in my area, but I am open to anything.

I have much experience with metal working, wing and armor making, wig styling, sewing, shaping garments (girdles, bustles, cage skirts, and corsets), latex, vinyl, leather, and foam building etc....

I have made many cosplay costumes and I will work to help you fit the costume you want into a reasonable price range. I never take shortcuts with my work, my seams are always straight and finished in my sewing, and I accept rush orders.

Let me make your dreams.

SIN GIRL

SINDUSTRIALGIRL@YAHOO.COM

AngelYuki
06-29-2002, 02:02 PM
Do you have a website??

Ranma Saotome
06-29-2002, 03:10 PM
Hmm, I could use a J-Rock Ranma Saotome...

Sin Girl
06-29-2002, 06:42 PM
I am working on a website, but if you want to see pictures of some of the stuff I have done, drop me a line.
Sin Girl

Babbit_Chan
06-30-2002, 06:02 PM
I wonder, Ranma, how that J-rock costume would look? Whenever you get the website finished, Sin Girl, PM or email me so I can check it out ^_~

Ranma Saotome
06-30-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
I wonder, Ranma, how that J-rock costume would look? Whenever you get the website finished, Sin Girl, PM or email me so I can check it out ^_~

Hmm... So far to add sunglasses, trench coat, and boots... I'd prolly get a short sleeved red tunic...

I already made an urban Ranma cosplay. Baggly black pants, boots... hehehehe

Babbit_Chan
07-01-2002, 06:26 AM
Sounds interesting - can't wait to see it =D

Ranma Saotome
07-01-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
Sounds interesting - can't wait to see it =D

Basically, you'll see Urban Ranma first. ^^

Sakura_blossom
07-25-2002, 08:00 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!! *interested* I wanna see pictures of some costumes you've made! *directed at person who started thread* ^____^ hehe

Sin Girl
07-26-2002, 11:21 AM
I will send you pictures in email but I don't know how. Email me at sindustrialgirl@yahoo.com

Sin Girl

Nyoko
08-15-2002, 02:44 AM
WOW! you do so much I cant...