PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Gathering?

kagomechan
10-11-2004, 04:04 AM
Hey hey,

I was wondering if people wanted to get together for a Naruto gathering?! *I'm amazed it wasn't posted eariler*

We just need to figure out a time and date for the meeting. Does Saturday @ 1PM sound okay..? Not to early so people can sleep in. but no so late that anyone who has evening plans can flee?

Common, I know this is one of the most popular anime/manga series now-a-days.. there has to be plenty of Naruto costumers out there!! Throw in your idea for times and while your at it tell us what character you are going to be. (so we have an idea of what the group will be like.) ^___^

17 more days till Yaoi-con. Erkk i gotta go make me a costume.

Kagome-chan <-- making Haku.

Psychotic Jei
10-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Well. I'm planning on wearing my Zabuza costume on Sunday. So....
Though I wont have the sword. No room in the car and all.. =/

KaraokeKate
10-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Well. I'm planning on wearing my Zabuza costume on Sunday. So....
Though I wont have the sword. No room in the car and all.. =/

Cool ^_^
Well, darn!! Too bad my Haku got put on hold... i messed up on the undershirt and don't have $$ for fabric. Ah the life of a cosplayer.

But i hope to see everyone's awesome costumes there!

Kags <-- who is logged into to Katie's account. OOPS!! ::runs away::

Psychotic Jei
10-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Cool ^_^
Well, darn!! Too bad my Haku got put on hold... i messed up on the undershirt and don't have $$ for fabric. Ah the life of a cosplayer.

But i hope to see everyone's awesome costumes there!

Kags <-- who is logged into to Katie's account. OOPS!! ::runs away::

I can't remember what the undershirt is. But could you modify like a regular tshirt.

sharasun
10-25-2004, 06:47 PM
I have a Gaara costume, though i'm not sure what day/time i'm wearing it (i'm coordinating with a sasuke and naruto from out of state and i cant remember what they said) but if i happen to be wearing it sat @ 1 and free, i'll try to make a naruto shoot (bringing my sasuke and naruto with me, of coursee :)

Eveil
10-28-2004, 01:32 PM
oh crap, didn't see this till now XDD;; so sorry~
I was able to move my Naruto panel to 2:30pm on Sunday, so I had thought it best to gather before it started, would that be ok with you guys here? (or maybe just do both?) I'll be Yashamaru ^^

sharasun
10-28-2004, 02:00 PM
oh crap, didn't see this till now XDD;; so sorry~
I was able to move my Naruto panel to 2:30pm on Sunday, so I had thought it best to gather before it started, would that be ok with you guys here? (or maybe just do both?) I'll be Yashamaru ^^

that works much better for me, i'm volunteering, so i cant make the saturday one, but i can make the sunday one fine :) Sunday at 2 is a much better time

Eveil
10-28-2004, 02:37 PM
sharasun: oh yay ^^ I hope I'm not imposing on anyone else's plans. I put location with the time here: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=42154

sharasun
10-28-2004, 03:13 PM
awesome!! I can't wait!

BSaphire
01-24-2005, 01:06 PM
Been really swamped! But the good news is I finally have all of the Sunday Naruto Gathering Pics up! :jjacks:
If you see your character, please comment as to who your character is. Also, if you would like to use any of the photos of you please site BSaphire/Youko_Kurama as the photographer. :)

Thanxs everyone for the pics! They are awesome! Just sorry I couldn't be there!

sharasun
01-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Been really swamped! But the good news is I finally have all of the Sunday Naruto Gathering Pics up! :jjacks:
If you see your character, please comment as to who your character is. Also, if you would like to use any of the photos of you please site BSaphire/Youko_Kurama as the photographer. :)

Thanxs everyone for the pics! They are awesome! Just sorry I couldn't be there!

totally awesome!!!!!! i found me!!!!!!!!!! yay!!! thank you!!! =^.^=