PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Uuuuunnnnoooo!!!!!

Fallen_Magician
10-12-2004, 05:17 PM
ATTENTION COSPLAYERS OF COSPLAY.COM......FALLEN_MAGICIAN IS THROWING DOWN THE GAUNTLET.....WHO WILL JOIN ME IN A GAME OF UNO?!! You think it's just regular Uno? No.....You're Wrong...It is: EXTREME UUUUUNNNOOOO!!! So...If you are interested in joining me, post on this thread. I know Fanime is a long ways away, but hey, it's always fun to Announce it here and now, don't you think?

And this time...I'll bring 3 Decks!!! Triple the Insanity!! :hafha: HAHAHA!!!

P.S: Sorry for being a little to extreme....Please Oh mighty Moderators of the Boards...Do not Erase this...~begs for mercy~

KittenJay
10-12-2004, 06:25 PM
I, KittenJay! On behalf of the fallen ninja kitties everywhere, accept your challenge...

Now my question is... Is clothing optional?

Matsuki
10-12-2004, 06:55 PM
hey if its okay, can i play? =D
sorry i sound a little dull.. and not quite extreme enough.. ^^';

-matsu
aka shima

Fallen_Magician
10-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Kitten: Clothing is Optional, HAHAHAHA!

Matsuki: It's ok, I'll let you play, I invite everyone to play, Both the Extreme, and the Non-Extreme People.

Protodoll
10-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Wow! Extreme UNO?! (listen closely and you'll hear the monster truck echoes "EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME...")
I'm not going, but it sounds exciting! (and extreme! :thumbsup: )
Could you explain it to me?

DayDreamerNessa
10-12-2004, 11:58 PM
haha i remember before i left metreon on sunday i saw you guys playing uno =P

hmm if i pass by you guys at fanime i'll be sure to join if i have the time ^^

SelphieTilmitt
10-13-2004, 02:16 AM
You know I'll be there. Uno rox0rs. Hell, I could probley bring a deck so it'll be flippin HUGE! :X Booyaka.

KittenJay
10-13-2004, 10:01 AM
CLOTHING OPTIONAL!!! HELL YEA!!! RAWQ!!!

*Ahem* Yea... Okay... So, who wants to go clothing optional with me?

Fallen_Magician
10-13-2004, 07:56 PM
Protodoll: Let's see.....How to explain this correctly...It's Uno...But ETREME!!! By that I mean, This isn't your family's game of Uno, oh no. This is a no-holds down, Grudge match of Uno! Sometimes Friends/Couples are turned against eachother, and Excessive Swearing and Betraying is involved. It's also extreme because...well...What else are you going to do at an Anime Convention after you've played all the games, checked all of the panals, and watched all the Anime and AMVs?!!! LOL Also, we don't just use 1 Uno deck, we usually use 3 to 4 Decks, cause the Game will Exceed the Normal amount of Players(I'm planning on having a 20 player Game! HAHAHAHA!!!). Umm....That's about all I can say about it...I might even throw in prizes..Who knows? But..if you want prizes, you'll have to pay to participate, or....We can just have fun and have no prizes..To tell the truth, I was just gonna give Pocky to all the Participants(If I can buy that many @_@).

alostblackcat
10-13-2004, 08:20 PM
mwahahhaha

awesome

count me in!!

zell_dincht
10-13-2004, 11:38 PM
Pshaw!!!

You KNOW Zellie's in!!!!

YuffieK
10-14-2004, 12:42 AM
oooo!! more uno!! me2 me2! =DD. mwahaha...xtreme uno.... and this time, i wont be mean to you zellie =p. ^_^'; whoa...3 or 4 decks...thats as extreme as extreme cereal if cereal was extreme! XD ya. count me in =)

KittenJay
10-14-2004, 11:05 AM
I would still like to know if there is going to be someone else aside from me who is going to be clothing optional... Feedback, anyone?

Protodoll
10-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Protodoll: Let's see.....How to explain this correctly...It's Uno...But ETREME!!! By that I mean, This isn't your family's game of Uno, oh no. This is a no-holds down, Grudge match of Uno! Sometimes Friends/Couples are turned against eachother, and Excessive Swearing and Betraying is involved. It's also extreme because...well...What else are you going to do at an Anime Convention after you've played all the games, checked all of the panals, and watched all the Anime and AMVs?!!! LOL Also, we don't just use 1 Uno deck, we usually use 3 to 4 Decks, cause the Game will Exceed the Normal amount of Players(I'm planning on having a 20 player Game! HAHAHAHA!!!). Umm....That's about all I can say about it...I might even throw in prizes..Who knows? But..if you want prizes, you'll have to pay to participate, or....We can just have fun and have no prizes..To tell the truth, I was just gonna give Pocky to all the Participants(If I can buy that many @_@).

SWEET. That sounds v. cool. XD Too bad I can't go to fanime. :waaaah: I hope you guys have fun!

SelphieTilmitt
10-14-2004, 12:30 PM
and Excessive Swearing
I think that line was directed to me :(.

"Uno!"
Me: F%*@!!!
"Red!"
Me: *Draws like 800 cards* F*#@!!! S*1#!

>< Oopppssiiiieee ^^

zell_dincht
10-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Hehe yeah Yuffie! Don't be so mean to me anymore! And I dun wanna sit next to Fallen Magician! ^_^ He's soooo evil!

Dude! Selphie! That's directed at me, too!

Fallen_Magician
10-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Zell: What? Me? Evil? Hahahahaha! That's funny ~changes to Orochi"Demon" Fallen_Magician~Hehehehe...Killl!!! Suffer!!!~Changes back~ .....That didn't just happen...And besides...I'm just gonna be sitting near Yuffie all the time, but I do feel bad for the one's that are sitting on the "other" side.

Yana_Neko
10-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Count me in, buddy!

Kelly
10-24-2004, 01:44 PM
UUUUUUNNNNNNOOOOOO! we played that in my english class last year and my teacher almost threw us out because we were yellling and screaming and throwing things XD. UNO B*TCH!!! <--- me ;P

I'm in! Lets play extreme Strip Uno!

I'll start! " If you dont open that present in 5 seconds I'll strip... and the tie goes last!!"-My friend Moku about opening presents too long

count me in!

DayDreamerNessa
10-24-2004, 05:36 PM
extreme strip uno?

...interesting...

Fallen_Magician
10-24-2004, 11:13 PM
Hmm....~thinks and paces around~ I'll allow it! :bigtu: Just as long as we don't get kicked out of the con. But who cares?! HAHAHAHAHA!

neonpigg
10-25-2004, 03:48 AM
I am the Uno champion! I shall take you all out with my evil Uno skills!

...I've actually forgotten how to play Uno, but I'll re-learn and watch you all writhe in agony as I beat you all at Fanime!

Brief overview of the post: Sure I'll play

SelphieTilmitt
10-25-2004, 04:38 AM
No problem NeonPigg! We can teach you. We had someone who didn't know how to play, play with us at the Metreon Anime Festival and he ended up winning. >< He placed down a draw two card and said, "I dunno whta this does." lol. So we can teach you. :D!

KittenJay
10-25-2004, 08:33 AM
I'm in! Lets play extreme Strip Uno!

I :heart: you.... :heart:

Kelly
10-25-2004, 10:02 AM
If we could do it at my school (english class ^^ :bigtu: ) then we should be ok at Fanime ^^

As you can *or cannot* see I'm not that modest :jjacks:

DayDreamerNessa
10-25-2004, 07:31 PM
w00t for us girls with little modesty ^_~

haha we couldn't get away with that in class though at our school >_>;

KittenJay
10-25-2004, 11:56 PM
w00t for us girls with little modesty ^_~

This is going to be the Greatest FANIME EVER!!!!
^.~

SelphieTilmitt
10-26-2004, 02:18 AM
I dunno if I wanna participate in the strip uno, but normal uno or uno involving not taking off of clothing will be fine with me. xD!

Fallen_Magician
10-26-2004, 07:06 PM
I was just wondering....How does me giving Pocky to everyone that Participate sound? And How bout we play for a prize too? Of Course, I'll be supplying both...Anyone like that? I'll do it.

zell_dincht
10-26-2004, 08:18 PM
extreme strip uno?

...interesting...

I'm IN!!!!!!

KittenJay
10-27-2004, 10:32 AM
I was just wondering....How does me giving Pocky to everyone that Participate sound? And How bout we play for a prize too? Of Course, I'll be supplying both...Anyone like that? I'll do it.

Wow... Free food at a con, and a chance to win a prize... How can you go wrong?

Kelly
10-27-2004, 01:07 PM
I think that is an awsom Idea Ja!

~being off topic~ my friend and I are being reigndeer(sp?) for halloween!
I'm slappy the raindeer ^^; and my friend is toothie (she constantly chews on toothpicks) its so funny! we are the "rejected reigndeer" lol i'm taking pics for all to see!

DayDreamerNessa
10-28-2004, 01:32 AM
=3 this'll be awesome!!!

OT:

hey some of you are going to yaoi-con right? maybe we should play there too XDD i'll be there saturday

Saiyan Princess
10-28-2004, 01:46 AM
Lol. Extreme uno almost sounds like what me and my friends call "Cut Throat Uno". Lets just say it also involves a lot of cursing, forming alliances, best friends stabbing each other in the back all just to win. And sometimes its the game that never ends. We might just have to join in

SelphieTilmitt
10-28-2004, 03:19 AM
Lol. Extreme uno almost sounds like what me and my friends call "Cut Throat Uno". Lets just say it also involves a lot of cursing, forming alliances, best friends stabbing each other in the back all just to win. And sometimes its the game that never ends. We might just have to join in
lol!! Yes, there is lots of cursing from my mouth. xD it's so fun though.. it really does seem that it'll never end.

DayDreamerNessa: I'm going to Yaoi-con! If I find some Uno cards I'll bring them and we can play there too. Woot!

Kelly
10-28-2004, 10:05 AM
I'll be going to Yaoi con too! I'm in!(and we'll brobably be able to strip better there ^~)

KittenJay
10-28-2004, 10:51 AM
I'll be going to Yaoi con too! I'm in!(and we'll brobably be able to strip better there ^~)

*Suddenly wishes He was going to Yaoi-Con, then shrugs*
Oh well...

Anyway... This thread is starting to remind me of this game of Jenga me and a couple of my friends played once. We called it Uber-Distraction Jenga.

The rules were, you could do ANYTHING to distract ONLY THE PERSON ON YOUR LEFT, and try to make them knock the tower over, however, you cannot make any sort of Physical contact and you can change places with anyone only once in the game. This is a game where it not only takes an Iron Will, but an Gut of Steel as well... Seeing as how I have had some friends do some pretty gross stuff... (Still remembers the Cheeze Whiz Incident of '98) *Shudder*

madame morte
11-07-2004, 10:45 PM
Is it going to be held in someone's room?
It sounds fun, but I don't really know how to play Uno.

Fallen_Magician
11-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Madame Morte: No...It's gonna be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CON ITSELF! I'm too lazy, and broke to set it up in a room. And don't worry, we or me, can teach you how to play.

KittenJay
11-08-2004, 10:01 AM
I'm too lazy, and broke to set it up in a room.

I will be getting a room, so.... If people would like to hold a Special Edition Late Night Extreme U(uuuuuuuuuuuuu)n(nnnnnnnnnnn)o(oooooooooooooooo) game. I would be more than happy to share my room for the sake of one of the more insane games ever created.

So this is just a bit of a thought, if you are all brave enough to venture forth to my room, just let me know, so that way I can get some pants on... Unless the pants don't matter...

madame morte
11-08-2004, 04:53 PM
I will be getting a room, so.... If people would like to hold a Special Edition Late Night Extreme U(uuuuuuuuuuuuu)n(nnnnnnnnnnn)o(oooooooooooooooo) game. I would be more than happy to share my room for the sake of one of the more insane games ever created.

So this is just a bit of a thought, if you are all brave enough to venture forth to my room, just let me know, so that way I can get some pants on... Unless the pants don't matter...

I would volunteer my room, but there will be 4 other people sharing the room and they can be bitchy x.x

1nf3c73dxh4ck3r
11-15-2004, 11:19 PM
*Flies in* Unooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *Flies away*

Oh, by the way, hi FALLEN_MAGICIAN! Long time no see! Can't wait to see you at Fanime this year!

KittenJay... 'Nough said.

^-^

Fallen_Magician
11-16-2004, 12:25 AM
1nf3c73dxh4ck3r: You...I remember you....My god..wow, it has been a while. ^_^

AOneWingedAngel
11-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Extreme is MY middle name. Sephiroth.......um......never mind.*blushes*

But i'm TOTALLY IN! *squee*

ash_chan
11-24-2004, 10:45 PM
O.O Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuno...O.O so cool ^^

KittenJay: Cheeze Whiz Incident? I had one of those about a week ago...stupid Lower Lake High...

KittenJay
11-29-2004, 11:59 AM
KittenJay: Cheeze Whiz Incident? I had one of those about a week ago...stupid Lower Lake High...

Actually... This was pretty gross...

In an attempt to freak someone out during a game of Uber-Distraction Jenga, a friend of mine started consuming an entire jar of Cheez-Whiz.. :drink:

It didn't take him very long before the (mostly artificial) cheez started getting to him and he eventually knocked the tower over using a rather disgusting display of projectile excretion of partially digested Cheez-Whiz matter... The sad part was... It wasn't even his turn... *Shrug* Oh well...

ash_chan
12-06-2004, 03:31 PM
...wow...sounds like somethin i would...*cough cough* nevermind...<<;;...anywho...my cheez-whiz incident was before 1st period, and involved Cheez-Whiz, an artifically flavored chocolate muffin that was ripped apart, me and my my group of extremely misfitted gothic friends, and several pairs of bondage pants...yeah...way too long to tell the story...but yeah...^^;;;

KittenJay
12-09-2004, 10:11 PM
...wow...sounds like somethin i would...*cough cough* nevermind...<<;;...anywho...my cheez-whiz incident was before 1st period, and involved Cheez-Whiz, an artifically flavored chocolate muffin that was ripped apart, me and my my group of extremely misfitted gothic friends, and several pairs of bondage pants...yeah...way too long to tell the story...but yeah...^^;;;

Wow... I doubt you have pictures of that...