PDA

View Full Version : I'm in need of original ideas...

Ushi
10-14-2004, 09:43 PM
For Anime Boston 2005 I'm going to try out original cosplay and I want it to be centered around the lonely bunny hat on the genki gang site. It can't be anything too elaborate because I really don't have much money but I want it to be cutesey. Any ideas? Acutally I'm not even sure if this is the right forum. Sorry if it's not.

Rainblossom
10-16-2004, 10:25 PM
I think you should be sweet lolita version of a PlayBoy bunny. Like.. choose the color you want and work around it. And wear fleece paw gloves and scrunchy white fleece legwarmers, or scrunchy socks. I hope you know what I mean by scrunchy...

But anyway, the costume would be:
-The hat. Duh.
-A sweet lolita dress, with poofy sleeves and poofy petticoat. The dress should be short, and have a peter pan collar.
-An apron, with pockets with little carrot decals sewn on them
-Fleece paw gloves
-Scrunchy socks
-High-heeled mary-janes

This is assuming you are female....I don't know what you would do for a guy.

Ushi
10-16-2004, 10:51 PM
I think you should be sweet lolita version of a PlayBoy bunny. Like.. choose the color you want and work around it. And wear fleece paw gloves and scrunchy white fleece legwarmers, or scrunchy socks. I hope you know what I mean by scrunchy...

But anyway, the costume would be:
-The hat. Duh.
-A sweet lolita dress, with poofy sleeves and poofy petticoat. The dress should be short, and have a peter pan collar.
-An apron, with pockets with little carrot decals sewn on them
-Fleece paw gloves
-Scrunchy socks
-High-heeled mary-janes

This is assuming you are female....I don't know what you would do for a guy.That sounds so cute! I already thought of an idea but if it doesn't work out I'll try this one. I do know what you mean by scrunchy by the way and I am female. Thank you so much for the suggestion!