PDA

View Full Version : watch out for me and princess mononke

Reiko
12-19-2002, 03:49 PM
hehe I'm going in Feb as Yuna from FFX-2!! watch for me palin around with princess mononke!!

sailor-moon
12-19-2002, 08:26 PM
ill look out for you guys!!!!im gonna be dressed as all of sailor moon forms!! and ill be with senshi/tux/seiya/starfighter

Reiko
12-20-2002, 01:18 PM
YEAH!! THATS SOO COOL remember my name as Reiko!! and I'll be Yuna from FFX-2!! ^-^ Cant wait!!

dizzylizzy
01-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Reiko
hehe I'm going in Feb as Yuna from FFX-2!! !!

note to self: do not bring yuna-2 cosplay with me to katsu. ::wink:: j/k! the more, the better!!!!!! if i end up waering mine, i'll ahve to grab ya for a "twin" pic! lol other than that, i'm definately bringing my other yuna costume.... and get a pic with ya. ::nudge, nudge:::

do ya have pix of your yuna-2 costume yet?

Silly_Kitsune
01-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Neato! TWO FFX-2 Yuna's at Katsu!!! I'll be going as FFX-2 Rikku, so I'll look for you guys, and get pics!!!

Reiko
01-05-2003, 01:51 PM
lol nope pic yet ..its in the prosess..the skirt is the prob! YOU SO HAVE TO FIND ME!!! BOTH OF YOU!! I dont think my hair will be as short as hers but if the Yuna costume doesnt make it in time I'll be dressed as Rinoa from the ball seen. :( I want to be yuna though. The material from the shirt hasnt come in...( I ordered it special!) all my pics are still in my camera..:( hey AIM me some time LOL