PDA

View Full Version : Oni-Con Oni-Parade!

Cherry
10-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Well. We're trying to do things ALL differently at this convention, and really make it a cool experience, so.. The Oni-Con Oni-Parade!

We didn't really have time to schedule in a Oni-Contest so instead? :X We're going to have alittle parade- type thing! In the middle of the hotel. xD Line-Up will be in the Texas-Room, and judging will be in the main convention area on the first floor. xD It's going to be a blast, and take place on Friday, I believe. That's subject to change. So. If you are wearing an Oni of ANY KIND. Come on! xDDD

Oh my goodness. This is either the cutest idea, or the stupidest idea of all time.

kyandi-chan
10-16-2004, 03:08 PM
...*hot glues wings to her back* oh i'll be there. and yes, i will look cool...yet ghetto. *hopefully*...*steals one of ryo-sama's wigs*

Mr. Corus
10-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Sounds cool, but does the person necessarily HAVE to be an ogre daemon? Can I be a hero character from a video game?
(Stupid question, no?)

Malicious
10-17-2004, 04:21 PM
hmm...well.....that ruins my cosplay schedule :/ unless i can throw on shun's costume and put on some horns or something.....

Cherry
10-17-2004, 11:52 PM
hmm...well.....that ruins my cosplay schedule :/ unless i can throw on shun's costume and put on some horns or something.....

:x Normal cosplay still happens.

Malicious
10-19-2004, 07:30 PM
:x Normal cosplay still happens.
hehehe ok!! i want to still try to look like an oni tho