PDA

View Full Version : Its Gravitation

Psychotic Jei
10-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Okay.

Since, I'm dragging my Ryuichi costume up to Y-con. There's gotta be a Gravi gathering. Yes? Good?
Sometime on Saturday before 4pm would be the awesome.

zell_dincht
10-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Saturday seems good. I'll go ahead and ditch the Final Fantasy Gathering I TRIED to ORGANIZE BECAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO WANT IT ON SATURDAY.

I'll be there as Shuuichi, since I'm gonna be Shuuichi at the gathering.

sharasun
10-17-2004, 05:45 PM
I have a Hiro concert version, the blue shirt, black pants and guitar, I could bring for the gathering. I need to fix the pants first but thats gonna be easy. :)

Psychotic Jei
10-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Okie. I have a fathering at 4pm. And then Masq. So...

Is Saturday at 1pm good for everyone?

sharasun
10-18-2004, 01:19 AM
I think that works for me, though it'd be better if the y*con schedule was out yet so I could check when certain things were.

Psychotic Jei
10-22-2004, 12:16 PM
I think that works for me, though it'd be better if the y*con schedule was out yet so I could check when certain things were.

Okay. I have a Yugioh panel I want to go to dressed in my Kaiba costume. Gonna move that gathering to probably before at 11 probably.

Um...Got PoT stuff at 1ish.

Erm...Masq stuff.

:: thinks :: So....maybe a Gravi gathering would be good at about 3pm?

Talking about Sat

sharasun
10-22-2004, 12:45 PM
:: thinks :: So....maybe a Gravi gathering would be good at about 3pm?

Talking about Sat

i'll try to make it, although i'm not sure what i'll be doing at that time. I'm volunteering so i may be working then, if i'm not though, i'll deffinitely come

Psychotic Jei
10-22-2004, 12:52 PM
I know I cant have it at 4pm,. Gotta be there for masq checkin. Uh....

so either 3, or 5:30

Miaka No Baka
10-22-2004, 02:10 PM
I know I cant have it at 4pm,. Gotta be there for masq checkin. Uh....

so either 3, or 5:30

I won't be cosplaying as anything from Gravi but Jei I still have Nagi's fabric if you still see her (I'm sure she'll most likely be there too) so I'll bring it to the gathering or if I see ya earlier ^_^ it was for her nagi coat that I never made but I have the buttons fabric and pattern for her and if she still is interested I can still sew it for her for a future con and I could also mail it to her.

Miaka no Baka

sharasun
10-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I have to be at the masq stuff too, so um... I'm not actually sure. I think 5.30 would work better for me, but who knows how stuff might go, right? :)

Psychotic Jei
10-24-2004, 09:57 PM
We'll go with 5 oclock. Since masq line up is at 6pm. And I'll have to change costumes inbetween. the check in and the gathering and the gathering and the masq.

^_^

ACXchan
10-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Damn that's about the time I think we'll be changing into Schwarz otherwise I would show up to this as Ma-kun XD I was gonna ask you if you wanted to be our Farf too, Jei @D@! AH well X3

Psychotic Jei
10-25-2004, 01:19 AM
Damn that's about the time I think we'll be changing into Schwarz otherwise I would show up to this as Ma-kun XD I was gonna ask you if you wanted to be our Farf too, Jei @D@! AH well X3

No more Farf for Jei. @_@; I am all Farfed out.

SilverFox
10-25-2004, 02:45 AM
I'll be bringing 2 of my Ryuichi outfits with me - the poet shirt concert outfit and the yellow sweater outfit. Hopefully, I can make the Gravitation gathering. o^^o

Hopefully, I can figure out what shoes he wears. >_o;;;

razor_01
10-25-2004, 05:16 AM
I'll be there as Ryuichi as well. 5:30 is better for me.

Jei: You should request gravitation gathering to be updated on the cosplay gathering's list.

Where do we want to meet?

Psychotic Jei
10-26-2004, 01:41 PM
I'll be bringing 2 of my Ryuichi outfits with me - the poet shirt concert outfit and the yellow sweater outfit. Hopefully, I can make the Gravitation gathering. o^^o

Hopefully, I can figure out what shoes he wears. >_o;;;

The yellow shit he's wearing tennis shoes.
The concert shirt. (which I am bringing myself) he wears two toned shoes. black/brown. I cant remember what they're called. I jsut wear my boots myself. So.

Psychotic Jei
10-26-2004, 01:45 PM
I'll be there as Ryuichi as well. 5:30 is better for me.

Jei: You should request gravitation gathering to be updated on the cosplay gathering's list.

Where do we want to meet?

5:30 would be too late for the people who have to get to the Masq lineup at 6pm. =D

BSaphire
11-26-2004, 04:15 PM
:dance:
If you have been looking for your pics I took then go to Satudays folder.
Thanx
BS

Scarlett
02-02-2005, 06:08 PM
If I do dress up for the gathering, I'll be Shuichi in his orange "Wedding" dress, I believe. I have yet to see that costume, so I think he'd be fun. And I'll be able to wear make-up and be girly. ^^ Haha.

But, this is a big "maybe".

Musuko42
02-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I wish I could afford the trip to get to these cons.

Where I live there are very few Gravitation fans around...and the few that do exist are only fans because I've made them (nothing like forcing people to watch the anime to create converts). It'd be nice to get together with a whole bunch of Gravitation cosplayers!

I'd probably want to go as Tohma...such interesting outfits. I'd probably wreck my sewing machine attempting to make one.

Perhaps if I keep supplying Kumagoros to Ryuichi's I'll be able to afford it one year! ^_^

Benja.

Silver_Maiden
02-10-2005, 06:32 PM
I wish I could afford the trip to get to these cons.

Where I live there are very few Gravitation fans around...and the few that do exist are only fans because I've made them (nothing like forcing people to watch the anime to create converts). It'd be nice to get together with a whole bunch of Gravitation cosplayers!

I'd probably want to go as Tohma...such interesting outfits. I'd probably wreck my sewing machine attempting to make one.

Perhaps if I keep supplying Kumagoros to Ryuichi's I'll be able to afford it one year! ^_^

Benja.

Oooh. I think Gravi fans are just hard to come by anywhere. Although, it is growing in popularity~

Cosplaying Tohma is fun. ^^; I'm sure you'll like it. Although, I'll tell you first hand, it does take a lot of work to fully complete a costume. <---you really wouldn't think so.

Best of luck! I'm sure you can do it!

Musuko42
02-10-2005, 09:27 PM
I'd hate for the con to be somewhere hot...and be wearing one of Tohma's fur-lined jackets. >.<

Benja.

Silver_Maiden
02-11-2005, 01:02 PM
I'd hate for the con to be somewhere hot...and be wearing one of Tohma's fur-lined jackets. >.<

Benja.

lol. Well-- ^^; I live in Chicago, so those costumes never really pose a problem for me. And if by chance it does... I've only go five others to chose from. >_>;

I'm sure it'll look great. As long as you have the hair and the right hat, you're pretty much instantly recognizeable.

icedragon622
02-23-2005, 04:57 PM
i wish that i could cosplay gravitaton but i do not know that many man that are into cosplay

Silver_Maiden
02-23-2005, 06:06 PM
i wish that i could cosplay gravitaton but i do not know that many man that are into cosplay

That shouldn't ever stop you. There are a lot of male cosplayers.

icedragon622
02-25-2005, 11:23 PM

But i have problems with people i do not know
thanks for trying :chatah:

icedragon622
02-25-2005, 11:24 PM

Do you have any good pics of good gravitation cosplays
if yes can i see them for same work I will try to make one

Silver_Maiden
02-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Do you have any good pics of good gravitation cosplays
if yes can i see them for same work I will try to make one

I have a gravitation cosplay website, on there there are some exceptional costumes. I highly reccomend looking at the especially well done Hiro and well done Eiri. On cosplay.com, the user Reiko is the best Noriko probably in the history of all Noriko cosplayers; and not to be conceited, but I'm fond of my Concert!Tohma cosplay myself.

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/gravitationcosplay

I also have a lot of photos uploaded to my cosplay.com account of all the photoshoots and Gravi cosplayers I've managed to snap pictures of at conventions.

I hope it helps you! If you have any other questions, I'll try to help the best I can.

rayn
02-27-2005, 09:24 AM
Well I wasn't planning on it but I may just bring my Yuki costume if there is gonna be a gathering. It sorta sounds like fun ^_^

icedragon622
03-01-2005, 12:52 PM
I am cosplaying with a friend Ikasucon. if any of you are going we could try to meet on saturday. i will try to do a yuiki cosplay. SO if we not meet at Ikasucon we can meet at the ohayocon 2006.

icedragon622
03-08-2005, 06:12 AM
I have a gravitation cosplay website, on there there are some exceptional costumes. I highly reccomend looking at the especially well done Hiro and well done Eiri. On cosplay.com, the user Reiko is the best Noriko probably in the history of all Noriko cosplayers; and not to be conceited, but I'm fond of my Concert!Tohma cosplay myself.

Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/gravitationcosplay

I also have a lot of photos uploaded to my cosplay.com account of all the photoshoots and Gravi cosplayers I've managed to snap pictures of at conventions.

I hope it helps you! If you have any other questions, I'll try to help the best I can.

i think that we should all cosplay together at the next ohayocon 6.

Silver_Maiden
03-08-2005, 08:24 PM
i think that we should all cosplay together at the next ohayocon 6.

Definately, if I can make it.

icedragon622
03-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Definately, if I can make it.
It sounds really fun to cosplay with you guys. SO do you have a eiri yuki. and you know the two guys who cosplay yuki and shuichi from ohayocon 2005 sorry