PDA

View Full Version : Yaoi-con off-hotel Food Establishments

Eurobeat King
10-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Hey everyone,

During my travels to the Westin Hotel today, I drove around the area to see if there were any food places within the area. I didn't check out the area on the other side of I-101, but mainly the area closest to the hotel. As it turns out, there aren't any fast-food places nearby, and the restaurants located on Old Bayshore Highway require you to DRIVE to, since the closest restaurant if you walk is about 10 minutes. But here's a list of the restaurants that I spotted when you exit the Westin and make a RIGHT:

Gulliver's Prime Rib
a small Tacqueria/Deli (more like a mini-market)
El Torito
Elephant Bar
Fandoria
Benihana

I'm sure come the con the schedule should have a map detailing the food locations around the area, but I thought I'd give you a heads-up on the restaurants I saw within the area on the same loooong, street. ;)

If I wanted to have a good meal, the Prime Rib rest., El Torito, or Benihana sound yummm.

Psychotic Jei
10-17-2004, 01:47 PM
I did a yahoo yellow pages search. And most of the fast food is about a mile away. Most of them are located on El Camino Real. The Taco bell is the coest at just over half a mile away.

Sixshot
10-19-2004, 11:27 PM
Damn, I didn't think food was that far, that makes thins a bit difficult, remidns me of the first year I went when we were in a pretty bad part of San Fransisco. Man will I miss being located in downtown SF.