PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil

sandruu
10-17-2004, 01:50 AM
LOL! It's been about a year(or more) but I came back. Took me a while to get a costume together. On to the post...

I just finished all the main parts of my costume. I am doing Chris from the remake of Resident Evil on the Gamecube. I have a nice REAL fragmentation vest, white shirt, patch, pants, and boots. I am still gonna look in to a belt, gloves, and holster(minus gun... evil rules!). I am wondering if anyone else is doing Resident Evil? I was also thinking about getting a stuffed dog plush to carry around with a few zombie mods done to it.

Does anyone have an extra S.T.A.R.S. patch. I have what I need but I can get one more person if I can get another patch. Of course I'll pay for it. I also got a SWAT outfit I'll talk about in my next post. If I can a gas mask(should be easy to get), and umbrella patch(anyone have an extra one?) I can do a SWAT style guy from RE2.
-Justin ^_^'

sandruu
10-30-2004, 05:30 PM
I got pics!!!!!!!!!!! Go new digital camera!!!!!
http://photobucket.com/albums/v465/sandruu/Cosplay/
-Justin ^_^'

digikoomi
10-31-2004, 05:56 PM
just wish i can also see the zombies there..

Initial Diesal
11-08-2004, 09:48 AM
The Resident Evil Group Was Masterful, simply amazing you guys. *Applauds*

sandruu
11-08-2004, 11:32 PM
I was totally shocked on the amount of people and I have tons of pics including the RP we did in the hotel. Should be up soon on pics topic.
-Justin ^_^'

The Resident Evil Group Was Masterful, simply amazing you guys. *Applauds*