PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Tennis gathering

Eurobeat King
10-21-2004, 03:31 AM
Hey everyone,

I know there's a bunch of cosplayers who usually cosplay as the Prince of Tennis characters at BayArea and CA cons like Fanime, AX, Animagic, and Yaoi-con, so I wanted to make this thread to see if anyone else would be interested in joining the gathering. :) There's supposed to be a POT panel sometime on Saturday, but the time for that has yet TBD, as well as the cosplay gathering.

My friend Alma recently lent me volumes 1-5 of Prince of Tennis, and I've been on a mad-marathon of watching as many eps. as I can until Yaoicon arrives, plus my friend has asked me to cosplay as Inui-sempai, so I thought I might join in this time and have some fun. ;) I'll be wearing just the school uniform, no jacket though (I want to get a Seigaku jacket!!) but I'll have Inui's trademark glasses, somewhat spikey hair, and a racket. I might also have his special "green vegetable drink" he has.. heehee :devil: Anybody want to give it a try? BWHAHAHAHA

Ahem.. Since the gathering has yet to be decided, I thought I might suggest having it on Saturday at 1:00pm at the Picnic Hill so let me know if this is OK with everyone who is planning on cosplaying from POT. Also, if anyone else has heard about the gathering (not on c.com) please let me know if there's been a confirmed time, and I'll change it on the cosplay gatherings list. See you all next weekend!

Eveil
10-21-2004, 03:55 AM
I'm good with it! Thanks again for participating~! :D
As for some non c.com people going, I know of a couple from my college anime club probably going to be there as PoT.

Psychotic Jei
10-22-2004, 01:30 PM
Theres that Anime Anon game about PoT at 1:30-3 on Saturday. Do you think it would be cool to move it slightly forward or back? Ugh...but not too much..because theres a yugioh panel that I wish to go to that ends at 12:30 x_x

I lied. 1 is good. >.>
Just have to have the Yugioh gathering before the panel.

Eveil
10-22-2004, 02:27 PM
blarg.
Panel is on Sunday at 11:30am and the Anime Anon game is at 1:30-3pm on Saturday. I would like to keep it on Saturday though.

lol Jei ;x Unsure of the attendance outcome and whatnot, how about moving it up to either 12:30 or 12:45am.

Eurobeat King
10-23-2004, 07:37 PM
OK, I moved the Prince of Tennis gathering to 12:30pm on Saturday, so hopefully it won't conflict with anything else. (I had to move the Gundam gathering up to 11:00am.) HildeC, please tell your friends who are the "regular members" of the POT cosplay gathering about the time-change. If they still plan to cosplay on Sunday for/after the panel, I might still cosplay as Inui-sempai on Sunday and not cosplay as Jason-Shinji.. But we'll see.. :)

zell_dincht
10-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Speaking of Prince of Tennis, I was wondering if I can get 4 more people to cosplay players from Seigaku because there is going to be an Otaku Feud. I'm working closely with the director of Yaoi Con (Susan) and she has a Prince Of Tennis team.

Anyone up for this? I will be doing Taka-san. ^_^

Eveil
10-26-2004, 08:25 PM
Speaking of Prince of Tennis, I was wondering if I can get 4 more people to cosplay players from Seigaku because there is going to be an Otaku Feud. I'm working closely with the director of Yaoi Con (Susan) and she has a Prince Of Tennis team.

Anyone up for this? I will be doing Taka-san. ^_^

I emailed Susan while ago saying I'll have Kaidoh if she needs one :3

Psychotic Jei
10-27-2004, 12:26 AM
I emailed Susan while ago saying I'll have Kaidoh if she needs one :3

I would. But I'm borrowing Yamabuki jersey to be Akutsu. >D

Eveil
10-27-2004, 12:28 AM
I would. But I'm borrowing Yamabuki jersey to be Akutsu. >D

yeah, Zellie, where's the rival love? ;/

BSaphire
11-26-2004, 05:20 PM
Yaoi Con POT pics are up! Look in Saturdays folder! Thanxs bunches everyone for letting me grab some really great pics!
Happy Holidays!
BS :dance:

Eveil
11-26-2004, 10:51 PM
BSaphire: They all look great! x3 thanks~

BSaphire
11-28-2004, 11:57 AM
BSaphire: They all look great! x3 thanks~

Thank you Hildechan *sniffle.. wipes tear from eye..* I love photographing POT.. they just are so much fun....
Thanxs POT Cosplayers... Hope to see you again and start some new camera magic
BS :jjacks: