PDA

View Full Version : Tales cosplayers??

Philia Philis
05-10-2002, 10:50 PM
It may be kinda early to ask this, but I was just wondering, how many Tales of Destiny/Phantasia/Eternia cosplayers are coming to AX, and what days are you wearing your costumes? I know I've heard that a few ToE people will be there...

Nietsche
05-11-2002, 07:38 AM
Yes MEEEE!!!

I won't tell ya who since i've already said it somewhere else in another post!
Mwahahahaha!

For some reason i feel strangely upbeat!

Celine
05-11-2002, 12:48 PM
Someday I'll do Rutee... ^_^ But I'll be sure to find the Tales group at AX, you better believe it!!

Nietsche
05-13-2002, 07:45 PM
Once i make the deck we can all play WHIS, the fun card game!
Then if I get Meredy, Farah and Keele together we can start saying dumb things that the characters say when they have to pick up cards (Keele-"Th-that's not fair!") or are losing badly (Farah-"Oh! I can't win..") or on their last card (Meredy- "...Maybee..!") or won (Reid-"Alraaaight!..I win ^^..")...

Nietsche
05-13-2002, 09:10 PM
Well then i shall post the Suboshi icon on the fanart board when it goes up! It'll be a bigger size!

Philia Philis
05-13-2002, 10:02 PM
*cries at the depressing lack of Tales cosplayers* Hmm.... *grabs Rosiel* You should do a Tales costuuume! No one ever does them! It's very sad! *wonders if she can get any of iPLAY to wear their Tales of Phantasia costumes for the group*
I still haven't even played Tales of Eternia. x_X I've had the darn thing for ages. I'll have to make sure to play it before AX. ^^
But yeah- someone has to at least cosplay Keel, dagnabbit!

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 02:18 AM
Aww... Stahn IS dumb, but he's cute, too! XD Ooh, you could be Lion! Hmm... or..... Chelsea? Rutee? Mary?
I would annoy you to be Miktran, but the only picture I have of him is one of his face. ^^;;;;

OOH! Idea!
You could sooooo be Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia! He's purdy and has long blonde hair! Isn't that convenient? ^o^ Want me to scan my picture of him for you?

Rosiel
05-14-2002, 09:48 AM
> You could sooooo be Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia! He's purdy and has long blonde hair! Isn't that convenient? ^o^ Want me to scan my picture of him for you?

No wig? *_______*
Please scan a picture! It he a villain? (I really like villains *lol*)

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 12:39 PM
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that! Dhaos is not only A villain, he's THE villain. XD If you like the way he looks, I have another picture I could scan for you that shows his cape clasp. ^^

Okies, lessee.... *attempts to post attachment*

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 03:10 PM
Muahaha! Yes! :D
Hmm.... I'm currently good for any day except Friday. How about you guys?

Oh, and here's the other Dhaos....

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 05:24 PM
*cries* Oh well. Yeah, I'm always up for taking Philia to another con! ^^

Ali-kun
05-14-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Philia Philis
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that! Dhaos is not only A villain, he's THE villain.

(random stuff unrelated to topic)
Dood! I was wondering where the hell Ryan got the SN "Dhaos" from...but he is a hyooge Tales fan, and so it MUST be from that o.o
(end of random stuff)

Nietsche
05-16-2002, 01:16 PM
Sneak preview! (http://www.cosplay.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album12&id=aaw&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php)

IT is not yet complete!! Still need to make gloves boots bumbag arm guards and a few touches!

Philia Philis
05-16-2002, 01:36 PM
WAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! *dies*

TOO COOL! ^_____^