PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Cosplay?

AkitoSohma
10-21-2004, 11:06 PM
I know it's last minute, but I was wondering who else would be cosplaying from RE. That way I could look for you guys and pose for pics! ^_^

I'll be Jill Friday (with my boyfriend as Wesker) and Steve Burnside on Saturday (once again with Wesker). (Sunday I will be Heero Yuy from GW.)

In any case, either reply here or PM me if you'll be cosplayin anyone from RE, even zombies (especially zombies!).

Enigmagir
10-24-2004, 10:22 PM
I know it's last minute, but I was wondering who else would be cosplaying from RE. That way I could look for you guys and pose for pics! ^_^

I'll be Jill Friday (with my boyfriend as Wesker) and Steve Burnside on Saturday (once again with Wesker). (Sunday I will be Heero Yuy from GW.)

In any case, either reply here or PM me if you'll be cosplayin anyone from RE, even zombies (especially zombies!).

I was Jill on friday and sunday(only for a photo shoot)
I think i saw you, but i wasnt dressed yet. Did you see me walking around?

AkitoSohma
10-24-2004, 11:13 PM
I was Jill on Friday (I didn't see any other Jills, but we left around five) and I was supposed to be Steve on Saturday, but I was sick and couldn't make it. I didn't make it today (Sunday) either, which was disappointing....Oh well. Another costume for A-Kon!

I don't have any pics taken at the con (our camera was being wonky) but here are the pics from the night before the con when we were putting on the finishing touches:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?userid=16815

(I was just ticked off that I didn't have a chance to get a haircut before the con >_< So I'm not very happy about the pics...To quote a friend..."Ew, Sara, your hair looks poopy!" :blubber: My boyfriend, on the other hand, made a sexy young Wesker :skidude2: )