PDA

View Full Version : Making Chobits costume

Hentai_god
10-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Hi i whant to make my gf a chobits costume can you help me plz

Coatri
10-24-2004, 05:55 PM
well I guess it depends on what kind of Chobits costume you want to make, since there is a wide variety of Chobits costumes. What exactly did you have in mind?

MemoriesofYuna
10-24-2004, 06:25 PM
aw that's adorable! *glares at your screen name angrily* well there are many costumes from chobit's. i think you may be refering to chii from chobits. in this case she also has many costumes so i would recomend posting a picture of the one that you intend on making. -Aseret Yuna

Hentai_god
10-24-2004, 06:43 PM
wellit a little surprise the 1 think i really want to know to make it the ear cause i am making her a ball dress for my gf so it a surprise

Hentai_god
10-25-2004, 03:24 PM
wil you help me plz cause i need to make the ear tell me how

MemoriesofYuna
10-25-2004, 05:01 PM
ears are difficult de[ending on what medium they are made. i personally am having my commissioned by a sisterly figure of a cosplayer. they are made out of soft sheet metal, have a hinge and wires inside. they are able to open up and haeva a wire that comes out on a cable. with two tugs of the wire they retract. ^^ they are very expensive. well there are other ways. the most comon is useing craft foam. you cut it into a shape and bend it that way after glueing. then simply attatch them to a hair band and voila. i still don't know which dress your talking aboiut simply because she has so many and balldress isn't in my data base. if you would post a picture i think i would be able to help. -Aseret Yuna

Hentai_god
10-25-2004, 06:10 PM
thank you very mutch well i will ask her and do to the ear sorry i speak french and i dont remeber what is foam so....can you like show my in a picture r something plz i am so thank full to you if you ever see me on a cosplay(in canada) i will give you a big HUG ^^

Hentai_god
10-25-2004, 06:52 PM
so i talk to her and she like those 2

MemoriesofYuna
10-25-2004, 07:27 PM
CANADIAN PRIDE! im in french class! ^^ im pasing with a D! well lets see. the first one isn't chii. it's freya also known as Dark chii. i am a personal fan of the second aka "garden chii" it's seemingly simple. it would require either fabri like that or fabric and some pretty detailed fabric painting. otherwise it's really just a simple summer dress! it's a basic dress that has 2 puffy shoulders is a bit tight under the bust and then widens out as it heads to the botom. it has a ribbon on it so it looks like it's tied tight and also has a somewhat veil hanging from it. it should be pretty easy. all that is needed is the right amount of fabric, paint and paitence! i don't have a picture of foam as of now but i will find one. -Aseret Yuna

Hentai_god
10-25-2004, 09:39 PM
ty very mutch you made a girl happy and i like freya to now i am sad cause i just read the manga any wait sorry bad in english lol so i just use a normal summer dress hum ok i dont really know what model and all (sorry i am a total newb)