PDA

View Full Version : General Schedule / See everyone there!

Suiel
10-24-2004, 09:31 PM
I'll be leaving Florida early Tuesday morning (about 3-5am EST).

My costume schedule looks a little like this (pending change in case something breaks or something happens before then):

Friday: Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei) , Enki (Juuni Kokki) , Subaru (X)
Saturday: Agito (Air Gear) , Ken (Weiss Kreuz OVA) , Tsukasa (Juvenile Orion)
Sunday: Hiro (Gravitation), and others...
Halloween Night: Nathaniel (Anita Blake Novels)

I wish I could bring Raenef and Tomato-san, but Tomato-san is wayyy too big to take across the US (Tsukasa's wings are pushing it as it is...) and my hair is no longer blond. Look for me in those costumes on those days.

I can't wait to see everyone there.

ACXchan
10-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Ne ne Suiel... could you and your friend do Tsuzuki and Hisoka again on Sunday morning or afternoon? I think that's when my friends and I will be doing our YamiMatsu costumes and it'd be cool to get some group photos ^ ^ I'd do it on Friday but all three of us have GG and KoF to go to @D@ Can't wait to see you there too XD

Suiel
10-25-2004, 12:43 AM
Ne ne Suiel... could you and your friend do Tsuzuki and Hisoka again on Sunday morning or afternoon? I think that's when my friends and I will be doing our YamiMatsu costumes and it'd be cool to get some group photos ^ ^ I'd do it on Friday but all three of us have GG and KoF to go to @D@ Can't wait to see you there too XD

I talked to my Hisoka and we can be in them Sunday morning before we get dragged into Gravitation stuff. ^^

ACXchan
10-25-2004, 12:47 AM
Sweetness, yay ^ ^ Is 11am too early or too late for you?

Suiel
10-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Sweetness, yay ^ ^ Is 11am too early or too late for you?

That should be fine. Where do you want to meet? The lobby?

ACXchan
10-25-2004, 12:55 AM
The lobby would work, I was hoping to venture out towards Picnic Hill and maybe that path by the bay with the bridge, those would make awesome pictures but we could all vote on that when we're there ^ ^ If you see Murakis and other YamiMatsu cosplayers let'em know about this ne XD?

Suiel
10-25-2004, 01:06 AM
The lobby would work, I was hoping to venture out towards Picnic Hill and maybe that path by the bay with the bridge, those would make awesome pictures but we could all vote on that when we're there ^ ^ If you see Murakis and other YamiMatsu cosplayers let'em know about this ne XD?

Ok. Lobby at 11. Got it.

jetspectacular
10-26-2004, 02:23 AM
Hey Suiel, lets take Air Gear photos on saturday morning like 10am? I am bringing my streat-wear Ikki then, and with my rollerblades I should end up taller than your Agito XD The bridge or somewhere on a curb would seem fine, as long as it somewhere outside. But lets meet in the lobby saturday mornin?

eek, i have to do hair test... need to get my hair more spikey...