PDA

View Full Version : Yami no Matsuei Gathering

razor_01
10-25-2004, 05:24 AM
As far as I know, there's been scattered discussions on when YnM gathering will be and nothing on the gathering's list. Let me know if everyone will be available on Friday evening for the gathering, around 6PM or earlier.

Eurobeat King
10-25-2004, 10:27 AM
razor: I'll add the YnM gathering to the list if you wish, around 6:00pm, at the Westin Lobby. Also, I talked to one of my friends at the Viko Arts cosplay group, and they plan to have a YnM group on Saturday, but she didn't specify what time they'd be in costume. Last year they just all gathered up and walked around the con, so I'm guessing that's prolly what they'll do this year as well.

SohjiroX
10-25-2004, 03:55 PM
I would like to go to this, but my Muraki, Tatsumi, and Tsuzuki are pretty much destroyed to all accounts. I would try and put together a Tatsumi if I can, it my be my manga version.

ACXchan
10-25-2004, 07:01 PM
A few of us have also agreed on a YamiMatsu gathering at 11am on Sunday at the Westin Lobby with hopes of venturing towards the picnic area and the bridge @D@

razor_01
10-26-2004, 02:49 AM
Sunday works for me just as well. I'll be there a little after 11.

jetspectacular
10-26-2004, 03:01 AM
A few of us have also agreed on a YamiMatsu gathering at 11am on Sunday at the Westin Lobby with hopes of venturing towards the picnic area and the bridge @D@

so you *were* planning to have me outside in this ho'ed-out Hisoka outfit.
oh teh ebil wayz. What about flowers?

and screw black strappy shoes, i'm wearing this chick getup with my HIKING BOOTS to piss you off then.

erm.. Sunday, roight. gogo YamiMatsu, go!

ACXchan
10-26-2004, 05:05 PM
It's not *so* scandalous, at least it's not outside like... in the Castro outside XD;;; Hisoka can borrow Watari's coat if he gets too chilly X3 Oh and I bought you those cala-lillies already Jet so no need to worry about those ^ ^

Glad you'll be able to make it too, razor XD!