PDA

View Full Version : Puffy Concert! Oh what to wear?

Medellia
06-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Puffy is coming to Seattle! I'm so excited! I'm not even that big a fan, but who wouldn't support a Japanese pop band touring the US?

Anyway, I was looking around the web for ideas on what to wear. Unfortunately, I've discovered 1) a sad lack of Puffy pics on either Jp or English website, and 2) in the pics I could find, they didn't have many distinctive costumes that I could replicate >_<
So my dilemma is, should I keep looking for Puffy 'costumes' or should I instead dress in trendy Jp fashion?

Oh, and does anyone know where I can find lots of Puffy pics? Thankies!

Tenshisama
06-30-2002, 03:23 PM
KYAAAAAA!!!!!!
I'm a huge Puffy fan and they are coming to Portland! And what's more... the tickets are only $12!!! Can you believe it?

WOO HOO!!! ^_^

and here i was all bummed that I'd miss them since I'm not going to AX...

Ukayoru no Chou
06-30-2002, 04:19 PM
I wanna know who your talking abouutt :: jumps in the middle:: got any links and such ? ^_^

Ranma Saotome
06-30-2002, 06:12 PM
Puffy Ami Yumi? IF they come to NY, I'll decline... I'm waiting for YUKI. :)

Tenshisama
06-30-2002, 08:17 PM
Their website is http://www.puffyamiyumi.com
It has information on their US/Canada tour ^_^ Including dates and places and all that.
They released a CD in North America (similar to how L'arc released one) which you can buy at places like Amazon... or Tower Records I think.

As for costumes... I can't think of any distinctive ones off the top of my head. But they have cute little pictures for the covers of their singles ^_____^

Medellia
07-01-2002, 02:06 PM
I don't discriminate, I will support any JPop band that comes to town, regardless of how much I like them. It's the only way to show record lables and bands that you're interested!

Ukayoru no Chou
07-01-2002, 02:16 PM
I agree with Medellia! :D weee~ anyways, o.o;; Shankyuu for the liiinkkkkk >_<!!!

chibi_kitty
07-01-2002, 02:22 PM
*wants to go* I really do... but I don't know if any of my friends will go with me... sadness! I can't go alone my parents won't let me... *cries*

Ranma Saotome
07-01-2002, 03:15 PM
Hmm, I do know that The Pillows are coming to Columbia, SC.

Lovelyangel_81
07-04-2002, 10:11 AM
Who are THe Pillows? and when are they coming?

Lovelyangel_81
07-04-2002, 05:24 PM
Nevermind. I just remember who they are. Ranma, do you know when they are coming to Columbia, SC?