PDA

View Full Version : Final fantasy group!~for cc 2005!~

Reno_kun
10-25-2004, 09:21 PM
any final fantasy is welcome from the first to the newset advent children! looking to geta huge group together!

Chibi Plush Toy
11-27-2004, 04:12 PM
It's crunch time now, and whatever happens...happens.

I'm listing everybody here. Since I'm online more often I'll take questions and comments and so will starlet_flower. But I have a question myself: Does Comic Con have a gathering list? If not then we're gonna have to move this place to yes, one of the convention hallways.

Date: Saturday, July 16th 2005
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Registration area, for sure!!

FF6
Celes - adachi_momo's friend
Terra - Tokyo_Kitty (?)

FF7 (includes ALL affiliated with VII)
Cloud - OokamiTsuki
Tifa AC - Akato, Tokyo_Kitty (?), BloodRayne, Angel
Yuffie - Reaver
Reno - Kusai, SohjiroX

FFTactics/Advanced
Ritz - Akato (?)
Meliadoul - Tokyo_Kitty (?)
Flowergirl - CPTs friend (I'm letting her borrow it)

FF8
FemSeifer (that's copyright too XP) - Chibi Plush Toy
FemSquall (hey it's copyright :P) - starlet_flower
Edea - Reaver (?)
Rinoa (KH/Dion Rogers version) - adachi_momos friend, Devi Dark Wolf (?)
Squall (Leon/KH version) - Anna_Chan's friend
Squall - Devi Dark Wolf's friend (?)
Seifer - adachi_momo's friend (?)
Fujin - charmednwicked

FF9
Garnet - Reaver (?)
Aldo - L to the 3rd (?)

FF10/10-2
Lulu - adachi_momo's friend
Songstress Yuna - MidoriChan
Gun Mage Yuna - MidoriChan
Zanarkand Abes (female) - MidoriChan's group
Warrior Rikku - Scarlett
Warrior Paine - ssjbulma_tb1's mom
Thief Yuna - Rei Ayanami
Samurai Yuna - Yuna Summoner
Yuna (unconfirmed type) - Reaver (?)
Summoner Yuna - adachi_momo, xmissxhellx

Others (common and original characters)
Original Black Mage - Reaver
Moogles - adachi_momo's friends, KorosuAkurei
Dauragon (The Bouncer) - adachi_momo's friend

Too many Question Marks!!

GBT
12-04-2004, 04:04 PM
I might wanna go as Lulu since I'm going with Chibi...

MIGHT

Scarlett
12-05-2004, 06:04 PM
If my costumes work out, I might make it. But, it's a seeeecret. :P

Akato
12-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Yeah!! Iím thinking of going like Tifa Lockhart from FF Advent children.. or maybe like Ritz from FF tactics advance (love her pink hair)Ö Still donít know.. but sure Iíll be there!!

Eurobeat King
12-12-2004, 08:23 PM
Kusai: Why does your sig link to your picture in my gallery? Why not just post the pic in your gallery?? :thumbsup:

Yeah, the FinalFantasy gathering at SDCC2004 was quite good, and we had a pretty good group for a video-game gathering at a comic-book/sci-fi convention.. Check out this picture:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=173584

Recognize anyone in the picture? :) Hopefully we'll do it again next year, but we'll have to pic a better spot. My friend who worked at the TokyoPop booth said they thought it was strange that we were having a photoshoot in their booth, but they didn't complain or get upset at us.. (i think) Who chose that spot, anyway? hehe A better place would've been at that one booth that was playing the FF: Advent Children trailer, since it would've looked appropriate and it was also next to a wall.. But still, I'm happy with the turn-out and look forward to seeing everyone again for a bigger FF-gathering!

MidoriChan
12-19-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm planning to go as Songstress Yuna. Also me and my friends are doing a group cosplay of the Zanarkand Abes from FFX.

Scarlett
12-21-2004, 05:18 AM
Pfft, mine isn't a secret anymore since I've deicded I'm not going to do it. I can't pull of Wedding!Yuna, although it'd my favorite scene.

Instead, I'm leaning towards Rikku. I'm hoping to have my Songstress and Alchemist costumes done for AX05. I might even consider a third Rikku, but at this point, I'm not sure. She's expensive.

Rei Ayanami
12-27-2004, 07:41 PM
Who chose that spot, anyway? !

That would be me, heh >>.

Put me down as thief Yuna :D ^^.

-V-

Yuna Summoner
12-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Oh, I would love to do that again! That was a lot of fun, even though NO ONE had any idea who I was. (I had to keep telling people that yes, I am a Final Fantasy character!)
I think I'll be Samurai Yuna or Tifa. Looking forward to it guys!

Rei Ayanami
12-29-2004, 07:01 PM
Yuna Summoner: I'd love to see your Samurai Yuna! :D

Chibi Plush Toy
12-29-2004, 10:17 PM
Shoot, there's gonna be a big turnout (obviously) for next year

Reaver
12-30-2004, 01:43 AM
Ill bring my yufie kisaragi (FFVII version), noone does really good versions of her nemore. Then again, I might do my origional black amge, my edea, my garnet, or my yuna. Ill have to pick the best one once they are all done XD

Yuna Summoner
12-30-2004, 10:12 AM
Yuna Summoner: I'd love to see your Samurai Yuna! :D

Thank you! It's proving to be quite a challenge for me; I'll be scouting the forums for sure.

Hope to see you there!

Scarlett
01-03-2005, 01:28 AM
Alright. As much as I've been changing my mind, I have a solid costume. Finally. At ComicCon, I will be Warrior!Rikku. I know that much.

Which day are we leaning for?

adachi_momo
01-08-2005, 01:35 PM
I'm new ( XD ), but how'a'bout Saturday? A ton of people usually turn out on Saturday.

By the ways - I will be going as Summoner Yuna and I have a few friends going as Celes Chere, two moogles, and either Lulu or Rinoa from Kingdom Hearts (or just reg. Rinoa).... Well, and a friend going as Dauragon from the Bouncer, but....not exactly Final Fantasy, is it? XD Oh well.

It'll be a blast! Hope to see ya'll there!!! ^^ ( Where is the meeting -place-? It's too big - we could all get lost and scattered..... It's happened more than once to our group alone. XD )

Rei Ayanami
01-08-2005, 01:45 PM
I think Saturday's a pretty good day ^^.

-Ayanami-

adachi_momo
01-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Awesome, but even it it's not on Sat, where are y'all meeting? =/ Outside, in the hall, by a certian booth, on a certain floor?

Rei Ayanami
01-08-2005, 06:22 PM
I think somewhere outdoors would be best. Last year I organized one, and for the sake of meeting in a popular spot I chose the Tokyopop booth as a meeting place, and thought we'd leave somewhere else to take pictures, but we ended up staying there and taking all the pictures there... and clogging the hallway in with people with cameras in the process XD! But yeah, I say we chose a spot with a nice background so the pictures come out even prettier :)

-Ayanami-

Chibi Plush Toy
01-09-2005, 01:32 AM
I agree. Too bad about the Tokyopop booth (no offense) but yeah it should be somewhere outside where there's more room for the gathering + an audience.

adachi_momo
01-09-2005, 02:43 AM
Outside the doors then. ^^ Since there's letters above each part of the convention center, we can just choose one and it'll be easy. Like - "Let's meet below F" =D woot.

Natchan
01-24-2005, 02:14 AM
Hello every one, I am doing a FF character this year, I just don't know who yet. But I'm gonna be there with another group but maybe I can sneek away for a while I'm sure, I'll be there all weekend. :) I'm sooooo Excited! Yay!

Tokyo Kitty
01-26-2005, 06:00 AM
Hmmm...Friday might be better for me, but I don't know yet ^_^;;; I have a couple of other gatherings.

I'll either bring Terra (FF6), Tifa (FF7 AC), or Meliadoul (FFT)

Chibi Plush Toy
01-31-2005, 08:04 PM
How about Saturday cuz a lot of people are free that day usually...

Rei Ayanami
02-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Saturday's fine and dandy for me!

-Ayanami-

adachi_momo
02-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Saturday sounds good to me too, actually ^^

MidoriChan
02-02-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm planning to go all four days.. I have 3 costumes I'm working on, Songstress, Gun Mage, and Zanarkand Abe Yuna. Me and some of my friends are going as the female Zanarkand Abes and we might do a skit at the con.

adachi_momo
02-02-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm going all the days as well - anyone else going to preview night? =D

SohjiroX
02-02-2005, 06:44 PM
If I make it which is assured this time, I'll be bringing my Reno outfit and plus a other one for fun.

Chibi Plush Toy
02-02-2005, 07:30 PM
I wish I could go to Preview Night...we're allowed to cosplay that night?!

adachi_momo
02-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Not a lot of people do it, but I've seen a few who cosplay that night. ^^

Scarlett
02-06-2005, 07:02 PM
I'll be going all four days; full membership. For the gathering, and possibly another day, I'll be Warrior!Rikku. It depends on how many costumes I have by then and if I'm inspired to wear any of them, other than Warrior!Rikku. Heh.

Chibi Plush Toy
02-06-2005, 09:11 PM
If I ever create Warrior Rikku I'll be sure to hang out with you Scarlett ^__^

starlet_flower
02-06-2005, 09:40 PM
i might be going. i'd probably wear my Carbuncle costume if i finish it by then. if not, then maybe my Lady Leonhart costume or Ellone.

Scarlett
02-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Aw, Chibi. <3 That'd be a neat Photo Op.

Chibi Plush Toy
02-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Ha, you know it, Scarlett!!

Angel Tifa
02-11-2005, 08:51 PM
I'll go to it in my Tifa Advent Children costume. Either that, or my Wallmarket Tifa.

chickenofthesea
02-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Wallmarket Tifa?! Oooh then Claire should go as Wallmarket Aeris and then y'all can find a Wallmarket Cloud and I wanna take a lot of picture of this FF gathering (I'm probably going with my brother this year) and I might just go as Yuffie

Angel Tifa
02-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Wallmarket Tifa?! Oooh then Claire should go as Wallmarket Aeris and then y'all can find a Wallmarket Cloud and I wanna take a lot of picture of this FF gathering (I'm probably going with my brother this year) and I might just go as Yuffie

That would be great! I'll get the costume in-progress tommorow and will have it done way before then. So put me up as Wallmarket Tifa. I'm already going to AX as Advent Children Tifa.

Chibi Plush Toy
02-15-2005, 09:17 PM
Cool! If I successfully portray Quistis at AX then I'll wear Wallmarket to Comic-Con ^_____^ with a few minor adjustments but nothing too bad

Angel Tifa
02-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Cool! If I successfully portray Quistis at AX then I'll wear Wallmarket to Comic-Con ^_____^ with a few minor adjustments but nothing too bad

Cool! I have an AC gathering at AX, so I'll be the Advent Children Tifa. I'd like to get a picture of us as Wallmarket Tifa and Aerith.

Chibi Plush Toy
02-24-2005, 01:34 AM
Hahaha sure then, Wallmarket it is! Now...we need a Cloud...but unless the guy I like is my boyfriend (who looks like an asian AC Cloud for realz) we don't have one :P Plus I don't think he wants to dress up in a dress. Hehehe...oh the planning ^_~ I WANT WALLMARKET!!

KorosuAkurei
03-03-2005, 10:27 PM
I'll be going as a moogle. :3 and if you're gonna have the gathering on saturday that'd be awesome XD the day before my barfday! whee X3

Chibi Plush Toy
03-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Craaaaaaap now I don't know whether to go as Quistis, Wallmarket Aeris, or Tactics Flowergirl Aeris (gonna try finish that one soon)

Angel Tifa
03-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Craaaaaaap now I don't know whether to go as Quistis, Wallmarket Aeris, or Tactics Flowergirl Aeris (gonna try finish that one soon)

If you go as Flowergirl Aerith, then I'll probably go as Childhood Tifa. I don't know about Quistis though. I'll probably go as Wallmarket Tifa if you go as Quistis just to get a made costume debuted before making another one.

I'm still going as Wallmarket Tifa.

I see a day hasn't been decide yet from the front page. Can we make it the Saturday?

EDIT:If you do go as Quistis, maybee I'll shoot for FFVIII Shiva! But still like I said above, I want to go as Wallmarket Tifa. I'd like to get some Wallmarket shots too.

Chibi Plush Toy
03-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Can we like change to different costumes then, Dot?? Cuz I'd like pics of my Wallmarket dress too :\
BTW Shiva and Quistis would be great ^_^ but that's your decision.
Flowergirl Aeris and Childhood Tifa would be cute too!

but i've been working on that green Flowergirl outfit since August of last year. Haven't touched it since then.

Angel Tifa
03-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Can we like change to different costumes then, Dot?? Cuz I'd like pics of my Wallmarket dress too :\
BTW Shiva and Quistis would be great ^_^ but that's your decision.
Flowergirl Aeris and Childhood Tifa would be cute too!

but i've been working on that green Flowergirl outfit since August of last year. Haven't touched it since then.

We can ;).

But I'll probably wear my Tifa costume first because if I change from Shiva to Tifa, it would probably be a pain gettting to body paint off before changing into Tifa.

Plus, I would think some of the blue body paint would still remain, lol.

A Quistis summoning Shive pic would look good.

Chibi Plush Toy
03-11-2005, 06:47 PM
*nodnod* use a bodysuit and find a makeup paint that looks like the same color

And where's Kusai?!

Angel Tifa
03-11-2005, 11:14 PM
*nodnod* use a bodysuit and find a makeup paint that looks like the same color

And where's Kusai?!

Exact plans Claire ;). I wonder where I can find blue make up paint now because they only sell that during Halloween :lost: .

Where's Kusai? I don't know. Is he gonna do Reno again?

But I wonder where Rei Ayanami and Eurobeat King are. I wonder if he's going to be our photographer.

Chibi Plush Toy
03-12-2005, 02:41 AM
I think Kusai's gonna retire Reno. Dunno, I've been trying to GET HIM TO POST OVER HERE BUT HE WON'T LISTEN! Lol uhmm...hmm where to find blue make up paint...

this one store called Sephora? (not SEPHIROTH) Somewhere in UTC or North County Fair...

Angel Tifa
03-12-2005, 12:16 PM
I think Kusai's gonna retire Reno. Dunno, I've been trying to GET HIM TO POST OVER HERE BUT HE WON'T LISTEN! Lol uhmm...hmm where to find blue make up paint...

this one store called Sephora? (not SEPHIROTH) Somewhere in UTC or North County Fair...

North County Fair will work for me. Thanks Chibi. Sephora huh? Hmmm....I don't remember seeing that in North County fair, but I'll see if I could find it.

Chibi Plush Toy
03-12-2005, 03:32 PM
I may be wrong though...but there's a billion stores that sell makeup there.

Devi Dark Wolf
03-14-2005, 11:29 PM
I'll definetly be there at Comic-con, but I don't know what costumes I'll bring... but if I do, I hope to be there in my Rinoa and bringing my Squall. ^^

Devi

Angel Tifa
03-15-2005, 12:33 AM
So far so good my childhood Tifa costume's coming out nice. I suppose I'll definatley be bringing those three costumes.

Chibi Plush Toy
03-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Ok I'm going to help Kusai with this and list everybody in the gathering so far. The list will be posted in the front page when I get done with it...which is why it helps to be the second to post in the thread lol.

We need more variety though...ehehe...*slaps forehead*

Angel Tifa
03-15-2005, 11:31 PM
I've finally gotten my childhood Tifa costume finished! Now all I need to do is buy my Shiva costume supplies and I'll be all set. To think I've finished childhood Tifa in two days, I'd never thought I'd do that. So I'll be bringing three costumes it looks like.

Chibi Plush Toy
03-16-2005, 12:06 AM
Dang girl, you're more motivated on your costumes than I am!

adachi_momo
03-16-2005, 04:59 PM
XD Looking at the front now, I realize - wow. I have a crap load of people coming with me! I'm sorry if I'm taking up so much typing stuff and space, lmao.

--Momo

Chibi Plush Toy
03-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Naah it's ok. I think I'm typing up the most...ehehe...

Either way someone's gotta organize the list!

Reno_kun
04-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Yes, some one call me? *Goes back to sleep*

Angel Tifa
04-01-2005, 02:10 AM
Yes, some one call me? *Goes back to sleep*

Yeah Chibi's been wondering where you were since you haven't been on this thread in awhile, if that's what you mean.

Chibi Plush Toy
04-01-2005, 11:29 PM
S'all right, I've contacted him anyway :P he's one of my best friends.

Yuna Summoner
04-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Okay:

I have a question. Would you prefer me to come as Samurai Yuna or Tifa?? Samurai Yuna would probably be fun for variety....

shagrath
04-14-2005, 03:29 PM
i was planning to go as FFVII Aeris for a while, but my firend going as Cloud well, cancelled on me (right after i bought the fabric and supplies for both of our costumes x.x;; nya...) and so i have the fabric, but i feel kinda bad not having my Cloud with me... (i need someone to glomp at all times and it would be weird to do that to someone who wasn't expecting it) hopefully i'll finish my Aeris and the 8 other things i'm working on right now... including my prom dress... so i can go to the gathering

Chibi Plush Toy
04-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Yuna Summoner - I have yet to see a Samurai so go for it.

shagrath - Go anyway *nod* Sorry bout the Cloud though.

Angel Tifa
04-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Okay:

I have a question. Would you prefer me to come as Samurai Yuna or Tifa?? Samurai Yuna would probably be fun for variety....

Go as Samurai Yuna! I've never seen that done and they'll be too many of us Tifas I'm sure. But cosplay whatever you want. But seeing Samurai Yuna would be cool!

Chibi-have you touched your FlowerGirl Aerith yet again? If so, how is it coming along?

Chibi Plush Toy
04-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Naah not yet I needa go fabric shopping. Don't worry it'll be there...

Angel Tifa
04-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Naah not yet I needa go fabric shopping. Don't worry it'll be there...

Oh no I'm not ;). It was just out of pure curiosity.

DivineSage
04-15-2005, 01:24 AM
Hmmm... since you seem to be rather Cloud deprived, might I volunteer? That is, if you don't mind crossplay... Oh, and could someone please clear something up for me? What exactly is "wallmarket" Though I feel incredibly stupid asking... Thanks ^_^

Angel Tifa
04-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Hmmm... since you seem to be rather Cloud deprived, might I volunteer? That is, if you don't mind crossplay... Oh, and could someone please clear something up for me? What exactly is "wallmarket" Though I feel incredibly stupid asking... Thanks ^_^

I don't mind crossplay ;). Wallmarket is the wallmarket in Midgar at the beggining of the game. Considering three of the characters wear different outfits at that part in the game, people have worn costumes for it.

Yuna Summoner
04-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Samurai it is. If anyone has ANY tips for me, they will be received with much gratitude and glee.

adachi_momo
04-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh! ^^; Haven't been here for a while, but a person that's coming with me might just be sucking the heat up and going as Seifer. XD

FlameSniperRei
04-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Which day would be better for this gathering?

Chibi Plush Toy
04-15-2005, 04:51 PM
Oh! ^^; Haven't been here for a while, but a person that's coming with me might just be sucking the heat up and going as Seifer. XD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! lol just kidding I'll be glomping him ^_^

FlameSniper - Whaddya mean? It's on Saturday...

adachi_momo
04-17-2005, 02:56 AM
XD The Seifer is actually gonna be a girl, but...hey...I'm sure she wouldn't mind glompage. XD

Chibi Plush Toy
04-17-2005, 02:29 PM
*jaw drops* O-oh.... XD mah bad. Well in any case I might end up being FemSeifer (along with starlet_flower's FemSquall).

Angel Tifa
04-17-2005, 02:58 PM
*jaw drops* O-oh.... XD mah bad. Well in any case I might end up being FemSeifer (along with starlet_flower's FemSquall).

I don't think Starlet_Flower wants to do Fem Squall for awhile, but that would be a cool shot:Fem Squall vs. Fem Seifer :bigtu: !

starlet_flower
04-18-2005, 04:16 PM
um...haven't posted here in awhile. anyways, fear not, cuz FemSquall's gonna be in da house! originally, i was gonna do Carbuncle only, but i'm just too attached to my FemSquall to not wear it. and yes, i'll be bringing in da gunblade...along with Carbuncle and my "other" FFVIII costume(this will remain a secret, so for those few who know what my "other" FFVIII costume is, keep it that way. you know who you are).

Chibi Plush Toy
04-18-2005, 08:11 PM
*jumps high* YAAY STARLET!! <3 Yeah yeah I know who I am : ) and nobody better prod me with questions. Then this means...I can be FemSeifer instead of SeeD Quistis!! (Maybe I'll do that one in the fall if I'm ready...cuz I don't think I'll be bringing SeeD to ComicCon)

Angel Tifa
04-18-2005, 10:14 PM
*jumps high* YAAY STARLET!! <3 Yeah yeah I know who I am : ) and nobody better prod me with questions. Then this means...I can be FemSeifer instead of SeeD Quistis!! (Maybe I'll do that one in the fall if I'm ready...cuz I don't think I'll be bringing SeeD to ComicCon)

Coolz a fem Seifer! Are you going to wear a wig? .....I'm, sorry to prod you with a question, but did you still want to wear your Wallmarket Aeris as well? Yeah I'm still bringing three costumes.

Chibi Plush Toy
04-18-2005, 10:43 PM
I have it on my list...so it's a possibility. Bring it just in case. We can probably do a sunset/night photoshoot.

And no, no wig. FEMSeifer involves having long hair. I'm considering using the Got2B stuff that you used ^_^ Looks good

Angel Tifa
04-18-2005, 11:23 PM
I have it on my list...so it's a possibility. Bring it just in case. We can probably do a sunset/night photoshoot.

And no, no wig. FEMSeifer involves having long hair. I'm considering using the Got2B stuff that you used ^_^ Looks good

A sunsight/night shot would be perfect for Wallmarket costumes! Only I think I'll just wear it a second time because I know I'm already coming in the con in my Wallmarket Tifa outfit. Because washing off the Shiva body paint would be a pain and it usually stays on for the rest of the night.

Chibi Plush Toy
04-19-2005, 12:21 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Okay so *holla* is there any Wallmarket Cloud out there going to ComicCon that wants to be in our Wallmarket photoshoot?!

And yes...washing off the body paint would be a pain. Does that mean you bought it already?

Angel Tifa
04-19-2005, 01:23 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Okay so *holla* is there any Wallmarket Cloud out there going to ComicCon that wants to be in our Wallmarket photoshoot?!

And yes...washing off the body paint would be a pain. Does that mean you bought it already?

Yes, but I haven't used it yet. I bought it at a costume shop in Oceanside.

Suzushichan
04-19-2005, 03:57 PM
hm...this gathering is on saturday? I'm going to busy all day with masquerade stuff, so i might be able to show up just to take pictures or something.

~suzushi :cool:

Chibi Plush Toy
04-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Oh please show up Suzushi!! You know we love you : )

Suzushichan
04-19-2005, 09:25 PM
^_^ awww...hmm...in that case, I may just end up throwing together an original casual final fantasy costume. maybe...

Angel Tifa
04-19-2005, 10:18 PM
^_^ awww...hmm...in that case, I may just end up throwing together an original casual final fantasy costume. maybe...

I have a suggestion :)! Maybee our FF gathering can sign up for a masquerade. It'll be different FFs, but maybee we can do different skits or something. Does that sound good? I think it'll be fun.

starlet_flower
04-20-2005, 11:39 AM
I have a suggestion :)! Maybee our FF gathering can sign up for a masquerade. It'll be different FFs, but maybee we can do different skits or something. Does that sound good? I think it'll be fun.

YEAH! that's a great idea! i was in a skit sorta like that and it was fun. i'm totally up for it!

Suzushichan
04-20-2005, 07:23 PM
that's great. . . you'll have some tough competition though. ;)

Chibi Plush Toy
04-20-2005, 11:15 PM
LOL Kusai's gonna kill me for letting this thread get off-topic.

Angel Tifa
04-20-2005, 11:46 PM
LOL Kusai's gonna kill me for letting this thread get off-topic.

What do you mean?

I think discussing masquearades is part of a gathering. If that's what you mean. If not, what else would you mean?

Chibi Plush Toy
04-21-2005, 12:29 AM
Gathering is like a photoshoot not just some meetup...then people take pictures of a big group and you have to hold your pose for as long as humanly possible till the people start going away. Masquerade is not that.

Angel Tifa
04-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Gathering is like a photoshoot not just some meetup...then people take pictures of a big group and you have to hold your pose for as long as humanly possible till the people start going away. Masquerade is not that.

I guess not, but also in another gathering thread, we've disscused the gathering to be in a masquerade. That's all I'm intending. Like I've suggested if the gathering would like to be in a masquearade. I guess apparently gatherings have been in masquerades. I didn't mean to get off-topic. I only meant a suggestion ;).

Chibi Plush Toy
04-22-2005, 06:00 PM
S'all right Dot, you know I still love you

Angel Tifa
05-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Thanks Clare :D!

Oh yeah, you should edit the attendees list. You have me as Shiva from FFVII, but I'm the FFVIII Shiva XD. Also not making as AC Tifa for the Con. That's just for AX ;). I changed my mind. I'm coming in wearing my Shiva costume first and then later I'll change into my Wallmarket Tifa and Childhood Tifa. My Shiva costume's coming out too good right now :D!

Chibi Plush Toy
05-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Oh yeah pssh I forgot duh how ELSE can I be Quistis with two FF8 summons?? Dunno if I'll still be able to bring my Tactics Aeris...don't really feel like it, but Wallmarket still coming along.

Angel Tifa
05-05-2005, 10:19 PM
That's fine ;). I'm very excited about how my Shiva costume is turning out. All I have to do is add the scales(what are they really?) on her arms and legs, and finish painting the headress, and it's ready to go :D! That's going to be a cool photo of Quistis summoning Shiva. My childhood Tifa and Wallmarket Tifa are still coming. How far were you anyway when you stopped at your FF Tactics Flower Girl costume Chibi?

Chibi Plush Toy
05-05-2005, 11:00 PM
The skirt. I hate it.
I think the scales on FF8 Shiva are really the ice glossy thingies...w/e you call 'em, icicles.

Angel Tifa
05-05-2005, 11:53 PM
The skirt. I hate it.
I think the scales on FF8 Shiva are really the ice glossy thingies...w/e you call 'em, icicles.

Icicle scales or something. Anyway, yeah I just need to finish up all six of them and I'll be all done. Are we the only ones that have been keeping up with this thread/gathering?

Chibi Plush Toy
05-05-2005, 11:57 PM
*blink*I think so...

Angel Tifa
05-06-2005, 12:57 AM
*blink*I think so...

Everyone seems to have up and dissapeared. I hope we won't be the only one's going x_x. If so, it'll be funning hanging out ;).

Chibi Plush Toy
05-07-2005, 03:36 PM
No, people are going. It's Final Fantasy. Trust me.

Angel Tifa
05-07-2005, 10:44 PM
No, people are going. It's Final Fantasy. Trust me.

Don't worry ;). I trust you all the way ;)! People better start posting in here soon though...... :square: . Is anyone else here?

Firestar
05-13-2005, 07:26 PM
any final fantasy is welcome from the first to the newset advent children! looking to geta huge group together!

i may come. im definatly going to comic con on saturday but i dont know if i will be cosplaying... and if i do, im not positive i'd wear my ff costume. but if i do go, i will go as rikku (thief, x-2). <3

Chibi Plush Toy
05-14-2005, 10:43 AM
Oh do it Ashi, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE? I'll comment on your Myspace if you do!! <33

Firestar
05-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Oh do it Ashi, PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE? I'll comment on your Myspace if you do!! <33

haha. your going to anime-expo and imma definatly wear the rikku costume at least one day there. but you'd comment my myspace even if i didnt. :thumbsup: haha. but i dunno. last yr i didnt cosplay there. might bring a costume though and regular clothes. i dunno. its a far way off, i have time to think about it. but i might do this. :)

Chibi Plush Toy
05-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah but only going for one day :P besides this gathering's for ComicCon and we need all the people we can get!!

Firestar
05-15-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah but only going for one day :P besides this gathering's for ComicCon and we need all the people we can get!!

theres an ff gathering at ax too. im deffinatly going to that one. this one i might. it depends on how the costumes im working on turn out and if i really wanna wear them in the hot humid heat of cali.

L to the 3rd
06-06-2005, 09:47 PM
FFXI - i have Aldo but I dunno if i'm gonna wear it to SDCC

Chibi Plush Toy
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
All right, just tell me if you are.

Rogue Marvel
06-06-2005, 11:32 PM
I would like to, but, I think I wil be really busy with masqurade...but maybe we shall see

xmissxhellx
06-08-2005, 11:33 PM
count me in as either a summoner yuna or a songstress rikku! ^-^

hmm... then again i do need info... hehe!

Angel Tifa
06-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Awww, I can only cosplay one Tifa, okay. Well, I'll pick my Wallmarket Tifa then, but I'll really be cosplaying as Shiva first just so you know.

Chibi Plush Toy
06-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Mmph but then wouldn't it take a while to get the paint off?

Angel Tifa
06-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Mmph but then wouldn't it take a while to get the paint off?

It may take about 5 minutes to go in the restroom and wash it off depending on how much paper towel I use. I'd like to wear all three of these costumes though if I can. If not, and only one, I'll wear my Shiva costume.

Chibi Plush Toy
06-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Well Dot I edited your list. So you're gonna be our Shiva.

Angel Tifa
06-10-2005, 01:26 AM
Yay! I'm going to be the FFVIII Shiva ya'll!

Kokuu
06-10-2005, 02:37 AM
I'll be there. I'm not sure what I'll wear to the gathering. I can pick from Rinoa, Gunner Yuna, Festival Goer Yuna, or Baralai. What do you guys think I should wear?

Chibi Plush Toy
06-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Festival Goer, I haven't seen it yet. You have a Rinoa costume Kokuu-san?

Angel Tifa
06-10-2005, 01:27 PM
I'd like to see your Gunner Yuna costume in person Kokuu-san ^__^! It look's purty ;).

starlet_flower
06-11-2005, 12:55 AM
dunno if i can wear my "secret" costume, as it's turning out to be a total pain to deal with at the moment...

Eurobeat King
06-11-2005, 02:09 AM
I won't be cosplaying, but I will be there to help get everyone together AND take pictures. Not sure a place on meeting & getting-together has been decided yet, but 1. let's have it inside the convention center (the sales pavillion on the 2nd floor won't get as much attention) and 2. let's have it in an open (or semi-open) area. Last year whoever decided on having it at the Tokyo Pop booth, even though we had a good gathering, we disrupted the attention away from the TP booth, and I don't want to do that again.. (Not that we got into trouble, but a friend of mine who was working the Tokyo Pop booth came up to me and asked me whose idea was it to have the FF gathering inside their booth. I shrugged, and told her we'd move it if need be. But she said it was ok.)

So this year if we want to MEET at a particular booth and then RELOCATE to an open area (by a wall) or in one of the side alleys (by a restroom) we can form the gathering and take pictures.

Oh.. has anyone selected a day & time for the gathering as well??

Rogue Marvel
06-11-2005, 12:38 PM
out side the pavillion on the steps is always a really nice gathering spot..and a pretty veiw of the water.

Eurobeat King
06-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Another possible location would be in front of the convention center, on the steps like where that slanted-elevator is. (between hall E & F, i think..) That place would be easier to get to and there's a lot of people that go by there. The staircase outside the Pavillion where RogueMarvel suggests is good also, but depending on what time you all decide to have the gathering, you don't want it to conflict with any StarWars gatherings like the big 501st photoshoot.. :thumbsup:

But it's up to you cosplayers to decide the time & location. :)

Chibi Plush Toy
06-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Yeah we've got the day picked but mmph...honestly I've never been to the SD Convention Center (yeah yeah I live here and I don't even know :P) I was thinking of having the gathering outside anyway and Kusai hasn't been online so I haven't been able to contact him.

Rogue Marvel
06-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Yeah we've got the day picked but mmph...honestly I've never been to the SD Convention Center (yeah yeah I live here and I don't even know :P) I was thinking of having the gathering outside anyway and Kusai hasn't been online so I haven't been able to contact him.

Well there really isn't any place inside to meet...its way too crowded exsept for maybe the pavillion.

I've attached a map that i made of the area to show the 3 real gathing places

the pavillion, the steps in the back and the front steps
ignore the arrow i made on the lower right...I messed up while making this

Angel Tifa
06-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Yeah I've been by the Pavillion and I'd say it's semi-open. It does sound like a good idea to meet up there. Which part of the Pavillion? Just the begining hall where after you pick up your name badge? I know where that is. I do agree and it sound's like a perfect idea. Yeah I remeber last years FF gathering(where I first heard of cosplay.com and decided to join), It was a good gathering, but very crowded. I had to leave early at that time because my mom was waiting for me. I will for sure be at this one the whole time at least.

Chibi Plush Toy
06-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Hmm after looking at the photo, I'd say we shouldn't intermix with the Star Wars gatherings...if there's a lot of them. But the place where we pick up badges seems like a good idea.

How does 1:00 PM sound to you guys for the gathering?

Angel Tifa
06-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Actually, 1:00 pm does sound perfect for me ;).

starlet_flower
06-12-2005, 02:42 PM
works for me! yup!

and what the hell happened to our thread starter?!

Chibi Plush Toy
06-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Why don't you ask him??

Angel Tifa
06-13-2005, 12:50 AM
Ask him Sharon ^__^!

Chibi Plush Toy
06-13-2005, 02:04 AM
I yelled at him. He got online tonight for once.

starlet_flower
06-13-2005, 12:28 PM
ooh, you yelled at him? roflmao! wish i coulda been there to witness it, ha! but anyways, maybe the FemSquall can get him to post. like he should!

ooh, by the way, love your new avatar! it's so pretty!

and Dot? remind me again why I should ask him?

Angel Tifa
06-13-2005, 01:23 PM
I yelled at him. He got online tonight for once.

Lol, now all we need to do is get him on the thread, lol.

Sher-it's a secret here remember :).

starlet_flower
06-13-2005, 01:33 PM
oh yeah, huh? almost forgot about that. my brain feels like it's stuffed with cotton at the moment...anyways, like i said, FemSquall can get him to post. all i gotta do is threaten him with my gunblade and he'll post. roflmao!

...okay, i think we're starting to stray from our topic again.

oh, and about my "secret" costume, i think i just might be able to bring it in after all. yay!

Chibi Plush Toy
06-14-2005, 12:33 AM
Mm...and I might do a Rikku costume if I get lazy with one of my other costumes and plus I might PROBABLY drag Brother to CC if he's not already in Europe by the time ComicCon is : ) Sure you can drag that secret one to the con, Shar?

n thanks <3 i love my avatar too

Angel Tifa
06-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Mm...and I might do a Rikku costume if I get lazy with one of my other costumes and plus I might PROBABLY drag Brother to CC if he's not already in Europe by the time ComicCon is : ) Sure you can drag that secret one to the con, Shar?

n thanks <3 i love my avatar too

FFX-2 Rikku? Yeah I'd like to see Brother. Even if you don't cosplay as Quistis, it'd still be a humorous shot, Rikku summoning FFVIII Shiva. I'd call it, "Rikkus summons FFVIII Shiva, What the..?" I think that'd be a good idea ;). Two more months! Can't wait!

starlet_flower
06-14-2005, 12:53 AM
yeah, i think i can drag in my secret costume. it's finally starting to turn out great.

Reno_kun
06-14-2005, 01:24 AM
Alright, Alright I'm posting, jezee..anyways!
1 pm is just fine with me. *Dissaper's back into the darkness* :untrust:

starlet_flower
06-14-2005, 12:11 PM
AHA! there he is. he finally decided to post!

Chibi Plush Toy
06-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Then I'll just not wear Quistis in out midafternoon or whatever...just for our masquerade. Hi KUSAI!!

As for the decision between Rikku and Celes...well Celes is being worked on and I've got nothing for Rikku but I just want my hair like that. God I need to call you two up for help.

All right so this gathering is 1 PM at the Pavilion where we pick up our badges ALL RIGHT? Whoever doesn't agree with me, well you didn't put in your opinion.

Angel Tifa
06-14-2005, 08:34 PM
AHA! there he is. he finally decided to post!

Yay :)! But now he's dissapeared into darkness: nnooooo :D .

Oh yeah Chibi Plush Toy, you can always call me if you're ever in need of friendly help ;). If you either want to cosplay Rikku or Celes, I would got with whichever one you're more close to being finished. Just to be safe.

Chibi Plush Toy
06-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Mm...I think I'll just stick with Celes absolute. Rikku hair is just...TOO MUCH TO TAKE.

Yuna Summoner
06-22-2005, 10:40 AM
K, I'm confirming my Samurai Yuna. She's almost done so I will definitely be there. So cancel my Tifa and check mark Samurai. Yay! So exciting!

Chibi Plush Toy
06-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Mmkay good to know ^_~

BloodRayne
06-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Me and Angel are going as Tifa from AC as well. Heh. My generic everyone-else-is-going-to-be-wearing costume.

Chibi Plush Toy
07-02-2005, 03:36 AM
BloodRayne I got you and your friend in. Unfortunately I had to drop my friend as Reno : ( told her to ghettofy it if need be but..naah.

If I can't get my Celes done on time then I'm just going as Amano Aeris.

xmissxhellx
07-02-2005, 02:05 PM
I'll be there. I'm not sure what I'll wear to the gathering. I can pick from Rinoa, Gunner Yuna, Festival Goer Yuna, or Baralai. What do you guys think I should wear?

hmm go with the festival goer yuna! id love to see that! ^-^

Angel Tifa
07-04-2005, 05:28 PM
hmm go with the festival goer yuna! id love to see that! ^-^

I've seen her festival goer Yuna this year at AX. It's very beautiful ^__^!

Chibi Plush Toy
07-04-2005, 06:30 PM
I saw it too ^_^ very very pink. Eh Dot I didn't see you though :P

Angel Tifa
07-04-2005, 07:08 PM
I saw it too ^_^ very very pink. Eh Dot I didn't see you though :P

I know that sucks :(. I was in my AC Tifa the first day, and I couldn't go early because Melissa had to get some stuff done. I stayed all four days.

Well anyway, I'll probably stay for Comic-Con Saturday and Sunday because Melissa wants me to fill in for a skit. The next day I'll cosplay as Wallmarket Tifa and for the FF gathering I'll be Shiva FFVIII.

Chibi Plush Toy
07-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Know what?? Screw it *bashes pillow into headboard* I don't know what to pick anymore!!

NOTE:: You don't see me on the list because everything's too confusing for me and I'm about to have a mental breakdown.

Chibi Plush Toy
07-06-2005, 12:44 AM
On second thought I'd like our gathering to be outside since people tend to get lost. So the outside pavillion/back steps as Rogue Marvel pointed out here http://forums.cosplay.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14066 is where I'd like to go if people don't mind. It's just that...well...nobody really wants to go back to where they get their nametags and it gets to be such a secluded place afterwards.

For those who aren't paying attention does this mean I have to PM everybody on here?!

xmissxhellx
07-06-2005, 12:52 AM
ok cool! outside right? alright, ive got it... kind of...eep! still confusing!! @_@ but if you see a lost summoner running around, feel free to yell out "HEY YOU!! XMISSXHELLX [miss hell] GET OVER HERE!!" hehe!! ^-^

Chibi Plush Toy
07-06-2005, 12:55 AM
Aiight don't worry we'll get ya

ssjbulma_tb1
07-06-2005, 04:43 AM
My mom will be going as Paine warrior from FFx2

Chibi Plush Toy
07-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Forreal? All right that's cool. Just as long as you checked out the info on where it's gonna be cuz I don't want everyone gettin lost (nobody checks here anymore)

And once again people CHECK THE FRONT PAGE FOR THE LOCATION, TIME, AND DAY! man i sound like Gippal...

Angel Tifa
07-07-2005, 01:59 AM
My mom will be going as Paine warrior from FFx2

Was she the older Warrior Paine I saw this year at AX?

xmissxhellx
07-11-2005, 07:43 PM
just a random question that has nothing to do with what you're currently talking about [sorrie!] but i was just wondering if im the youngest one at the gathering? ^-^ hehe!

Chibi Plush Toy
07-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Depends, how old are you? I'll be 16 in September.

Angel Tifa
07-11-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry Claire, but as an understeady, I got a part in Suzushichans skit in the masquearade, so I'll be too busy to go to the gathering rehaursing for the skit(I don't know how to spell rehaurse, lol), so if you can, take me off. I'm sorry.

xmissxhellx
07-12-2005, 09:49 AM
NOOO!!! we've lost a groupie!!! *sniff*

also...

well i just turned 14 in march!! ^-^ hehe!

Eurobeat King
07-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Just a fewmoredays until SDCC.. :) Did everyone decide on a day, time, and place to meet up yet?

Chibi Plush Toy
07-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Yeaaa the info's at the front, but I guess I should've PMed everyone...

soooo it's on Saturday, July 16, 1PM, at the back pavillion of the Convention Center ^.^

xmissxhellx
07-12-2005, 03:58 PM
eep! cant wait!! ^-^ as for the time and all that stuff, as far as i know, its on saturday at 1:00 [right?] as for the place, ive no idea!! im just gonna run around till i find a gimungo group of final fantasy ppls!! ^-^

AnimeGamer
07-13-2005, 02:00 AM
Just wondering, but who is attending the concert on thursday night? The one entitled "Dear Friends from Final Fantasy" featuring the music of mostly songs from FF7 and FF8 performed by the San Diego Symphony?

[ For those late planning...

$85 - Premium (mostly sold out)
$50 - Section 2 (mostly sold out)
$40 - Section 1
$25 - Lawn (where I'll be!)

There is still plenty of tickets I believe, but it'll be fun to watch. ^_^]

ArimaSoichiro
07-13-2005, 02:06 AM
Just wondering, but who is attending the concert on thursday night? The one entitled "Dear Friends from Final Fantasy" featuring the music of mostly songs from FF7 and FF8 performed by the San Diego Symphony?

[ For those late planning...

$85 - Premium (mostly sold out)
$50 - Section 2 (mostly sold out)
$40 - Section 1
$25 - Lawn (where I'll be!)

There is still plenty of tickets I believe, but it'll be fun to watch. ^_^]

There was a forum started about this topic made quite a while back. Its best that you post answers to this there. Since I'm here, I'm in Section 2. Sec. B Row 23, Seat 24

Eurobeat King
07-13-2005, 03:25 AM
Please keep all replies regarding the FF concert on TH (or just to see who's going) in this thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=61027&page=3

But either way I look forward to seeing everyone who's cosplaying FF characters and attending the concert. ;)

FaireGoddess
07-13-2005, 04:37 AM
Pending panels, I'll try to be there in all my Mooglicious glory. XD

Chibi Plush Toy
07-14-2005, 05:46 AM
UPDATE: Preview night was all right, but getting around the place was a bit difficult. To the point, I'm not sure what area is best for holding the gathering...one of these

A - Registration area
B - Back pavillion

Someone please help @_@ Kusai quit and now starlet_flower and I am in charge!!!

xmissxhellx
07-14-2005, 04:25 PM
i think that the registration area is the best way to go... i had to meet up with all my friends there a buncha times and we had no problem seeing as how everyone knew where it was... whereas some have no idea where the back pavillion is at! i tried finding it yesterday but i got lost @_@

Chibi Plush Toy
07-14-2005, 11:40 PM
Yeah I found out where the back pavillion is it's like SOOOOO far walking if you came from downstairs but around the corner from registration. Yeah. Registration it is then.

So xmissxhellx wanna swap phone numbers to keep in contact?

xmissxhellx
07-17-2005, 02:27 PM
poo i cant believe i missed the gathering!! *cries*

Chibi Plush Toy
07-18-2005, 02:14 AM
Well Sharon's trying to get her and I to TRY and organize a better one for next year so *grabs* 2006 is OURS.

xmissxhellx
07-18-2005, 04:00 PM
YESSSSS!!*ponders on what to year next year*

konekorikku
03-19-2006, 08:52 PM
dude im definatly goings as ashi to anime central in chicago. i have like a moth to make the costume though. does any one have any pointers. i already bought most the material and its only cost me about $20 so far. i still need shoes and socks and pink pvc and some of those pink and blue blouse beads. i dont know where to get them. i cant wait to show you all my costume!

Chibi Plush Toy
03-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Wrong forum sweetie ^^;;