PDA

View Full Version : people needed for wolfs rain group

SIT BOY!
10-27-2004, 06:16 PM
howdy everyone my friend and i are going to a-kon 17 in 2006 and were trying to get a wolfs rain group together if anyones interested please im me or just repley thanks

ponyfeatherz22 and im on aim

Lady_J
11-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Edit: shoot, nevermind, just had my own question answer. delete comment.

I was going to say that I have a friend whose going to be Blue, but you already have it covered, :cool: .

SIT BOY!
11-07-2004, 11:12 PM
we dont mind having 1 or 2 extra people who go as one of the characters so if you still wanna join your welcome to join us

Edit: shoot, nevermind, just had my own question answer. delete comment.

I was going to say that I have a friend whose going to be Blue, but you already have it covered, :cool: .

hanyou741
11-16-2004, 08:07 PM
I already know I'm going to A-kon 16, and i'll try to go to 17 too,^^! and if ido I want to try to cosplay as toeboy, i love him. tell me your thoughts

SIT BOY!
11-17-2004, 01:29 PM
cool two Toboes this is great i hope we get even more people welcome to the group hanyou741

I already know I'm going to A-kon 16, and i'll try to go to 17 too,^^! and if ido I want to try to cosplay as toeboy, i love him. tell me your thoughts

SIT BOY!
11-30-2004, 01:20 PM
does anyone object to being totally in character

ZakuKitty
11-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Like I said, if I find a wig by then given the difficulty of cosplaying men with this sort of haircut when you're a girl, I'll go as Tsume. By then I should be able to find one but we'll see. If anybody sees a wig that could be used for Tsume then point me in that direction. :bigtu:

SIT BOY!
11-30-2004, 09:47 PM
i dont know if i can find one but ill try i hope i can find one for you

Like I said, if I find a wig by then given the difficulty of cosplaying men with this sort of haircut when you're a girl, I'll go as Tsume. By then I should be able to find one but we'll see. If anybody sees a wig that could be used for Tsume then point me in that direction. :bigtu:

hanyou741
12-31-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm looking too, so far I havn't seen any...

Knightfall
12-31-2004, 08:06 AM
does anyone object to being totally in character
As long as I can develop allergies to wolves by then, I have no objections at all.

SIT BOY!
01-10-2005, 06:38 PM
um i need to tell everyone were not gonna do the group rate thing

everyone has to prereg like they normally do but dont worry were still doing the group my friend just doesnt wanna have to deal with everyones money and registering everyone

i hope thats ok

Bahzi
02-06-2005, 11:09 PM
I cosplay as Hige (pics in my gallery...although they are lousy ones), and I'm planning on going to akon. I think I'm committed to being in an inuyasha group for most of the con, but if you set up a photoshoot time or whatnot, I can make that. ^^

Mitchi
02-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Bah. I was gonna do a Toboe cosplay, but that's only if I can actaully get the wig in time. I'm not totally sure, but count me in for now.

:D

Fluffy-chan
02-08-2005, 11:46 AM
I cosplay as Hige (pics in my gallery...although they are lousy ones), and I'm planning on going to akon. I think I'm committed to being in an inuyasha group for most of the con, but if you set up a photoshoot time or whatnot, I can make that. ^^

Yay Animeisha-san! I'm planning on going to A-kon as Toboe! I already have the wig and most of the stuff I need to make the costume! ^^ But like Animeisha-san, I will be part of an InuYasha group for most of the con. But if you guys are gonna have a photo shoot, I could make it too! ^^

Robin_of_TT
02-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Well i think ill make it too, i believe ive decided to go as Kiba.

TigerofThewind
03-03-2005, 03:02 PM
hi everyone its SIT BOY! i just wanted to let you guys know that i decided to change my name to TigerofThewind

oh and i just wanted to let everyone know that im not totally sure if my friend and i will get to go to a-kon 17 next year

Kagz
03-06-2005, 09:51 PM
I plan on having a Lyra costume... yeah she aint a wolf... but she was so cute for her brief time on the show... yeah she did bad things but she was young and foolish... shes still cute though!!

ZakuKitty
03-06-2005, 10:11 PM
hi everyone its SIT BOY! i just wanted to let you guys know that i decided to change my name to TigerofThewind

oh and i just wanted to let everyone know that im not totally sure if my friend and i will get to go to a-kon 17 next year

Er...kind of strange to start this to get a group then you can't show up? :p Oh well. XD I'm still going to cosplay Tsume.

TigerofThewind
03-07-2005, 11:44 AM
if i dont get to go ill let everyone know

ZakuKitty
03-09-2005, 10:15 AM
if i dont get to go ill let everyone know

THat's just odd that you seem to know you won't be there over a year from now. :p