PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone cosplaying as a InuYasha and/or Yu Yu Hakusho for Yaoi?

Youko_Kurama
10-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00 to 4:00 (may move 20 min from 3)
Place: Westin lobby

Character list:

Youko Kurama
Touya
Hiei ???
Kurama ???
Kuronue
King Yama
Puu
Hiei
Chu
Youko Kurama

Updates will happen when people tell me or post that they will be going as a YYH character. We will come up with a day and time as Yaoi con comes closer.

videogamefanboy
04-15-2005, 01:32 AM
You know I will.

CapsuleCorp
04-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Yep, bringing Hiei. of course! I can't pass up the chance for crazy yaoi action.

And GreenFire (if she wanders her butt in here) is going as Kurama.

GreenFire
04-15-2005, 08:58 PM
I got my butt in here...geez you're so demanding CapsuleCorp

I'll be going as Kurama! Never miss a photoshoot!

Youko_Kurama
04-17-2005, 01:21 AM
Well this is funny.... I started this thread before Yaoi con 04 and it now picks up. Oh well It would be a great way to pull out my Youko costume, since I am thinking about only pulling him out for only Yaoi con after Fanime.

Thats great. So we have a Touya, Kurama, and Hiei.... I will see if I can talk my King yama, hiei, and Kuronue.

videogamefanboy: Yeah you better pull out Touya. I am not working so hard for you to only wear him once. *giggles* Just playing around with you.

I will now start a list for the Yu Yu Hakusho gathering.

CapsuleCorp
04-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Heh - blame videogameboy for bringing it up again. ;) Touya, huh? DUDE. That would be so cool.

I always feared that Kurama and Hiei were so...ubiquitous? I guess? That not many people would care about them. But Hiei is one of my best cosplays, and GreenFire looks damn awesome as Kurama, there's no way we're NOT going to wear them at our first YaoiCon. As long as somebody cares. :)

Youko_Kurama
04-28-2005, 04:24 AM
Well all we need now is to some how talk my Kuronue into coming and dressing up and talk a jin into coming... this was we will have Hiei and Kurama, Youko and Kuronue, and Touya and Jin. *giggles* the best pairings for Yoai pics.

Youko_Kurama
09-20-2005, 01:43 AM
Welp I thought that I might give a heads up for every one. I have helpped out with Kuronue and well he will be done for Yaoi. Also King Yama and Puu will be there at Yaoi con too. So there are three more to add to the list. YAY! Oh yes and another Hiei might join us. That is if she can go to yaoi con.

I would like to know what does everyone think of having this gathering on friday and what time would be good for everyone? Give me a heads up on your thoughts.

CapsuleCorp
09-20-2005, 08:51 PM
GreenFire and I are already set to do Hiei and Kurama on Saturday. Since it's the one full-day of the convention, and we're intending to fanservice the hell out of ourselves. We're doing YGO stuff Friday.

Youko_Kurama
09-30-2005, 12:34 AM
I am sorry to hear that.... but what it looks like is that the rest of us can do friday. I have talked with everyone on the list and well it looks like Friday will be ther best day. CapsuleCorp and Greenfire I am sorry that you can not join us. I do know that kuronue and king yama plan on wearing their costumes for most of the con, so I am sure that you will get lots of pictures with them.

So the Day has been set for Friday. Hope to see every one there. Place and time will be set later. I will update later.

CapsuleCorp
09-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Is it just me, or is YaoiCon not a "gathering" kind of con?

Doesn't bother us, we're going for ourselves, pretty much. Meeting up with other cosplayers doesn't seem to be on our priority list.

Maximus
10-21-2005, 10:43 PM
If I can make it I'll be Chu! Hope ta meet ya Yoko hun! ^~

razor_01
10-24-2005, 10:25 AM
I'll be there as Hiei; just let me know when you'll have your gathering. Sorry for not keeping in touch for a while - I've been somewhat busy. Now I gotta get that jacket of Hiei drycleaned...

makotohanabi
10-24-2005, 09:15 PM
I'll be there as Youko Kurama. Will you have the time and place posted soon? It'll be my first yaoi con and I won't know the hotels layouts or anything.

Youko_Kurama
10-26-2005, 10:37 PM
*smiles* Thanks I am happy to see that I have three new people joining the gathering.

Razor I am glade that you are joinging us.

Maximus, wow a Chu. I can not wait to see that. I hope that you are taller then our Touya.

Makotohanabi, Another Youko, yay. Now I can only feel sorry for our Kuronue.

As dor Time and Place I was thinking about having the gathering start in the westan lobby, we can move from there. I just hope it is not raining or it will be an indoor gathering all the way. As for time, 3:00 to 4:00.... if any of you are signing up for the RE4 Mercenary Challenge, every one will be waiting there for about 20 min before we move to some outside location *that is if it is not raining. White and rain just do not mix well, giggles*.

I can not wait to see you all there. Oh and if you miss your chance to come to the gathering, my group will be wearing their costumes for most of the day. So just find us or parts of us. *giggles*

Ritsuko
10-27-2005, 04:06 AM
My gf will be Inuyasha, and i'll be Jakotsu. . .