PDA

View Full Version : who did u cosplay as this year at A-kon 15

SIT BOY!
10-29-2004, 07:15 PM
i saw alot of wonderful costumes at this years a-kon so i was wondering what are your names (first names only) and who did you cosplay as oh and please post a piccy of yourself in costume if you can

Wedge
10-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Hey, Sean here. I was Rubido (Jr.) from Xenosaga Ep. I: Der WIlle Zur Macht. A revised version of it will be appearing at A-Kon 16 ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/data/8132/14287P6100023_sized.jpg

kelldar
10-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Well, I wore lots of costumes, but my new one that I wore on Saturday was Hild from Ah My Goddess:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=146780

Anna
11-01-2004, 03:28 PM
My name IS Anna, and I was wearing my very first costume (Saturday) Summoner Yuna. It was also my first con.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=151334
I've done alot of stuff to it since then.

SIT BOY!
11-03-2004, 04:26 AM
hi guys which con did you go to

Bluest Mercury
11-03-2004, 10:35 AM
I cosplayed as Manga style sailor mercury,its gone through TONS of improvements and transformed into super sailor mercury since thenxD, my name is Aimee too^0^

JKCChan
11-03-2004, 06:42 PM
This past year at A-kon, I went as my Priest from Ragnarok Online. I think there were a few other priests also...so I guess maybe the really tall one?

Digital Blush
11-03-2004, 07:06 PM
i was hinata hyuuga heres my picture. i cosplayed as her on friday and saturday because my sasuke costume was incomplete (T_T why! though its done now for a-kon 16 >D my boyfriends going as Itachi <3 :melts: look for the two Uchiha brothers cuddling >D).

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=155048\

btw if anyone has more pictures of me send them to me T_T :sad: lots of people asked for pictures and i've only found like 2. =(

keyoume
11-04-2004, 09:59 AM
^-^ I was Ichigoo-mew mew!...and.....I have no money now suuuuu-im prolly going to be Ichigo-mewmew at Akon 16 too

SchizoIori
11-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Cindi here! I was Seung Mina from Soul Calibur II.

Attachment is my costume taken by cosplay thunder I think.

Yusuke Urameshi
11-05-2004, 06:53 AM
I cosplayed as Yusuke Urameshi to A-Kon 15

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=149297

SIT BOY!
11-05-2004, 08:36 PM
wow what great costumes

Cat-Chans
11-08-2004, 03:05 AM
I had a few, but the one I'm sure you would remember me in was my Lolitachu costume. It was a gothic lolita style Pikachu, and I wore it on Saturday.

I haven't had time to upload the picture yet, but my Avatar has my tail in it ^^;

ZakuKitty
11-08-2004, 05:47 PM
I had a few, but the one I'm sure you would remember me in was my Lolitachu costume. It was a gothic lolita style Pikachu, and I wore it on Saturday.

I haven't had time to upload the picture yet, but my Avatar has my tail in it ^^;

Hey Cat-chan! This is Julie! Don't know if you remember me but I was Zaku and Gaara from Naruto. We hung out and stuff! O_O We were frinds at Texas State then...I'll catch ye on AIM. ^^::

As for pics of my Zaku cosplay, I'll upload one then edit it into this post. I was also Kouji from Digimon, female Kakashi and Chuunin Shikamaru from Naruto.

kyandi-chan
11-09-2004, 01:10 PM
^^ hi hi! my name is candace and i cosplayed zelda from legend of zelda: ocarina of time on friday and on saturday i cosplayed Xianghua from Soul Calibur II. On sunday I was Ruki from Digimon Tamers. Xianghua was sadly...incomplete, due to problems, blaaaaaaaah ^^ But Ruki was recognized ^^

Cat-Chans
11-11-2004, 01:13 AM
Hey Cat-chan! This is Julie! Don't know if you remember me but I was Zaku and Gaara from Naruto. We hung out and stuff! O_O We were frinds at Texas State then...I'll catch ye on AIM. ^^::

As for pics of my Zaku cosplay, I'll upload one then edit it into this post. I was also Kouji from Digimon, female Kakashi and Chuunin Shikamaru from Naruto.
Yes, of course I remember X3

You can try and catch me on IM...but I'll warn you now I am elusive...I always forget to close my away mesage D:

ZakuKitty
11-11-2004, 01:23 AM
I'll remember that. I have a lot of friends who leave their's up as well. :D

And BTW: I don't have my pics from A-Kon but my Zaku pic is with the rest of the Sound group in my gallery . The pictures in there are from Oni-Con.

SchizoIori
11-24-2004, 01:42 AM
i was hinata hyuuga heres my picture. i cosplayed as her on friday and saturday because my sasuke costume was incomplete (T_T why! though its done now for a-kon 16 >D my boyfriends going as Itachi <3 :melts: look for the two Uchiha brothers cuddling >D).

I will so be looking for you. Then you'll have two Itachis and a yondaime. a cache of Naruto bishies!

OklaUBandGeek1
01-03-2005, 04:33 AM
Hi! My name's Charli, and I was one of the many Wolfwoods there at the con. I was a girl, though, and had a really tall Cross Punisher. I was seen hanging out with a Lady Galadriel and a Botan. ^_^ Here's a picture:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=154521

I'll be bringing it back to the A-Kon with my Trigun group this year (along with two other costumes), but I've made a few changes to the costume; improvements and whatnot. ^_^

Tenya Muyo
01-03-2005, 12:03 PM
It seems so long ago............... *sigh* Well, at A-kon 15 i was Kouga on Friday, one of many Edward Elrics running round on Saturday, and Mido Ban on Sunday. I also wore Kouga for the cosplay contest, the one who fell on their a$$!! :thumbsup: Geez, that stage was slippery........... :rolleyes: Ah well, good times! ^_^

Digital Blush
01-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi! My name's Charli, and I was one of the many Wolfwoods there at the con. I was a girl, though, and had a really tall Cross Punisher. I was seen hanging out with a Lady Galadriel and a Botan. ^_^ Here's a picture:

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=154521

I'll be bringing it back to the A-Kon with my Trigun group this year (along with two other costumes), but I've made a few changes to the costume; improvements and whatnot. ^_^

ooo i think i saw you eatting at the Cafe in the hotel one of the nights. my friends and me were eatting near you. your wolfwood cosplay is awesome! i cant wait to see it again. :D

PirateKitty
01-06-2005, 09:50 PM
I was a FF:Tactics Mimic with some other FFt characters. ^^
This year we're all doing the EGL Thing, though. ^^

SIT BOY!
01-07-2005, 12:03 PM
hey everyone if you see me at a-kon 17 talk to me cause i really wanna meet you all ok

ill be dressed as either toboe from wolfs rain or tiger of the wind from monster rancher on all three days

my wolfs rain group should be easy to spot

edokun
06-07-2005, 01:09 AM
I was one of the many Edward Elrics running around there, too. But my hair was real! I was one of the female ones, (naturally blonde hair) and I wore a necklace with Sensei's sign.

Pincer
06-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Friday I was the guy walking around in the STARS uniform loaded to bear (minus my guns, no thanks to security being picky this year). And for those who said "it's Chris Redfield!" I was not Chris Redfield! I was dressed up as an extra from Resident Evil: Apocalypse! **lol** Oh well! Can't win them all! At least I got a hug out of this weekend from a random con goer. **lol** And yes, I lost about 5 lbs wearing that old style flak vest. **cringe**

Saturday I was dressed up at Leon McNichol from the original AD Police. Minus the helmut and weapons. Someone thought I was dressed as an ATF goob. **lol**

edokun
06-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Gah!
-feels verreh stupid-
I meant for A-kon 16.......this is what I get for ignoring the numbers.

Cherry
06-08-2005, 02:55 PM
I cosplayed as Naruto with my partner as Kakashi (Anbu). For the masquerade, I cosplayed as Zidane (Trance version. The one with all the freaking lights sewn into my costume) with Gren as Kuja.

I cosplayed Yuki from Gravitation for a little bit, but no one really notices that cosplay. xD They just think I'm dressin' fancy!

Kiniro Hoshi
06-08-2005, 04:27 PM
I cosplayed Uo in the Fruits Basket group that did the "Fruits Basket Gone Wild" skit. We had 10 people in all; Tohru, Uo, Hana, Kagura, Kisa, Momiji, Kyo, Rin, Ritsu, and Kureno (though he wasn't in the skit). It was a lot of fun and the easiest hairstyle I've had to do yet ^.^

Tenya Muyo
06-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Nothing too special this year: Edward Elric for most of Friday; Dizzy from Guilty Gear XX (with those wings T_T); and Eurobeat King Sunday! That's right Eu-ro-beat-king!!! Surprised him pretty good! ^_^

inuyashachan
06-12-2005, 01:16 PM
I cosplayed as one of the many Roy Mustang's this year ^_^

I was quite happy with the turn out of FMA cosplayers.